Can propecia regrow my hair on crown and front?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeanlucBergman
    • Nov 2016

I just bought mine online in Australia but you might need a prescription in your country. If your sides and back are high and thick while you have patches elsewhere chances are you'd be fine for a transplant. The majority don't go much passed a norwood 5, you look probably like you'll go to a late 5. Honestly I wouldn't bother with minox on your hairline because I don't think it will grow back to your liking and you're better off using it on the crown and top while getting a transplant for the front.

Comment

• icebald
      • Sep 2016

Yeah i think here we need prescription for niz 2%.Yes my back dont show horseshoe pattern,neither my fathers but i lose many hairs in front area and top and here i will definetly need a HT.I will be happy with natural adult hairline and keep my hair relatively short.

Comment

• Bernard Yong
        • Nov 2016

Propecia worked for me, but it came with side effects.

Cosmetology Ayurveda HerbalPlus Hair Loss Treatment, a natural, herb based solution which is based on the ancient medicine system of Ayurveda. Find out more at www.cosmetology.com.my.

Comment

• icebald
          • Sep 2016

Which side effects? Do u still taking?

Comment

• Ippo
            • Aug 2016

Yes it can dude. I use fin 5mg for 3 months already and I think I see regrowth around my temples. I also apply toothpaste. So the toothpaste is responsible or fin.

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
              • Nov 2016

Lmao toothpaste will do nothing. It's all the fin. By the way, 1mg of fin blocks 95% as much DHT as 5mg while doubling the change of side effects. Save yourself some money and cut it back to 1mg.

Comment

• icebald
                • Sep 2016

5Mg?? Man u have balls,5 mg is for enlarged prostate,u should take 1 or 1.25 mg,do not have any sides on this dose??

Comment

• Bernard Yong
                  • Nov 2016

Erectile dysfunction And no, I've stopped taking it already and am relying solely on my Ayurveda based product. Works great so far.

Cosmetology Ayurveda HerbalPlus Hair Loss Treatment, a natural, herb based solution which is based on the ancient medicine system of Ayurveda. Find out more at www.cosmetology.com.my.

Comment

• Smallville
                    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by k9gatton
                    Don't want you to be misinformed. Your baldness is aggressive, at 25.

If you accept it, that's completely your choice. Be aware though, the longer
                    you microdose, the lower your chances of bringing the follicles back to a
                    healthy state.

Only dying follicles can be bought back to life. This is true even with PRP
                    therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma).

Dead follicles are just that, dead. They cannot be bought back. So if you
                    don't see any gains, there's a short window of time, my friend.

Eventually, you won't be able to regrow your hair back. That's the truth.

If I were you, I would use at least .5 milligrams Finasteride, and twice daily
                    Minoxidil Foam (five percent). Use the foam on YOUR HAIRLINE (* most important),
                    and vertex.

It works on both. But if you want to save your hair, up the Finasteride dosage.
                    k9gatton! sup dude.

I am about to get on 0.3% (3mg) liposomal topical fin, very soon.

was wondering what u thought of dosing once every.. 3 days or so? or should i definitely do daily?

Comment

• baldingguy18
                      • Jan 2017

What are your guy's thought about wearing caps, i work at a fast food place and have to wear a cap 30-40 hours a week. surely this cant be good for hair but i need money for fin and minoxidil, thoughts?

Comment

• Bernard Yong
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by baldingguy18
                        What are your guy's thought about wearing caps, i work at a fast food place and have to wear a cap 30-40 hours a week. surely this cant be good for hair but i need money for fin and minoxidil, thoughts?
                        Found this piece of wisdom online - Myth: Wearing a hat strains hair follicles, causing hair to fall out. Good news for men who rely on caps to cover their shiny crowns: They're not causing any harm. Dirty hats can, however, lead to a scalp infection, which in turn accelerates hair loss, so either make sure yours is clean or rotate frequently.

Comment

• cardib
                          • Jan 2016

what propecia will do is

1) give you a limp dick during sex
                          2) kill your gains in the gym
                          3) slow down your hairloss
                          4) mess up your hormone levels even after you quit
                          5) weak ejaculaytions

its up to you to decide if all the sexual sides are worh it you. and dont listen to all the hocus-pocus about sexual sides not being real, they are very real for the MAJORITY of users

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by medonline
                            Fin 0.25 would definitely do the trick as it prevents almost around 50+ percent of DHT. I have been using it for a while now. My hair growth has increased whereas hair fall has reduced significantly......!
                            Oi Icebald did you get on the propecia?

Comment

• richter101
                              • Jan 2015

Minox and shampoo are only so effective.. You honestly need to get on Fin. I was just as scared as you and started balding around the same age, but now I'm 27 and my hair looks great and my dick works. ha

Take the chance (ps- finasteride will take 1 year to kick in) and if something starts going wrong then get off it. Also, at this point I'd highly recommend looking into getting financing for an FUE hair transplant procedure. That's also the reason for my full head. Leaves no scar too! And when I buzz my hair the newly implanted ones grow back.

Just choose your Doc carefully, I got lucky.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
                              Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
                              Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
                              HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
                              Finasteride daily, since 2014
                              Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

Working...