19 with a hairline like this and thinning on top, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

Those are self assessed results (Pumpkin seed oil). It's a fantasy. I would rate a doctor's
    opinion much higher than someone in the group.

Also, seven people dropped out. It didn't say why either.

Comment

• bmoreno299
      • Dec 2016

I have read that saw palmetto does some what lower dht maybe not nearly as much as fin but it might a little

Comment

• Benjamin201222
        • Oct 2016

I think you're ignorant, you don't know shit, first of all he need to try Finasteride to see if it's work for him without side effects of his hair mean so much to him he need to get on fin asap because no minoxidil and no hair transplant and no vitamins will blow his hairless and stop it and if he'll succeeded to stop the hair loss there's plenty of time to be on Finasteride and if the hair loss progress start to move on he can get on avodart and that's the end of the story.. If he don't have fun sides probably hell not get sides from avodart, buttom line, without fin or avodart, the battle is over (for 99% of the people) just shut your mouth if you don't know what you're saying, good luck the man that begging the post, get on fin and Minox and cross your fingers and don't be in stress just live your life, good luck.

Comment

• bmoreno299
          • Dec 2016

Is anyome gonna answer my question please?

Comment

• Hairbrain
            • Apr 2016

Ha ha. . The one study on pumpkin seed oil was contucted by a company (Dreamplus) that sells vitamin supplements and natural remedies. Im so shocked! Supposedly the study was conducted under a Chinese firm? Come on! Then the other study on masterbation is from 1976 with no real scientific documentation. Emperical data never uses patient self assessments as a metric alone.......
            Pumkin seed oil nor masturbation has any affect on MPB period....
            Why do we even waste our time debating such ridiculous undebatable topics?

Comment

• bmoreno299
              • Dec 2016

Hey hairbrain are you sure masterbation doesnt have any effect?

Comment

• Louish
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by bmoreno299
                Hey hairbrain are you sure masterbation doesnt have any effect?
                You really seem like a masturbation maniac at this point...

Comment

• bmoreno299
                  • Dec 2016

For a while I thought I had a sex addiction as well idk what my issue is but louish do you take fin?

Comment

• Louish
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by bmoreno299
                    For a while I thought I had a sex addiction as well idk what my issue is but louish do you take fin?
                    I will lose all my hair before I get near any hormone altering drug...

Comment

• bmoreno299
                      • Dec 2016

What about vitamins?

Comment

• Louish
                        • Aug 2015

Sure since food nowadays contains less and less nutrients I take several vitamin and mineral supplements for general health purposes. The healthier you are the better your hair will be but that won't stop MPB.

Comment

• k9gatton
                          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Ultima
                          When I was about to turn 19 i noticed to slightest bit of thinning on top, and now have lost a lot more, any ideas on what to do with my hair from this onwards?
                          That's already between a Norwood two and three. Classic male pattern Norwood androgen alopecia.

Get on Finasteride (one milligram, wouldn't go higher than that), and Minoxidil foam (five percent)
                          twice. Do it ASAP.

Time is important.

Dying hair can be revived, but the window for the hairline is small.

Also, Minoxidil DOES work on the hairline. But only use it after taking Finasteride. Without an
                          anti androgen agent, Minoxidil effects will only be temporary.

You can expect shedding for three to four months (between 12 - 16 weeks).

Comment

Working...