Do I have any hope?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chippy
    • Oct 2016

Here is a photo that shows my problem. It's not too much but I wish I could just stop and even reverse it...!

Comment

• chippy
      • Oct 2016

By the way, I have started a RU58841 + Minoxidil treatment two weeks ago. I will let you know if I see any positive effects in the coming weeks...

Comment

• Beth641
        • Sep 2016

I think you should be calm. its not problem..

Comment

• chippy
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Beth641
          I think you should be calm. its not problem..
          Thank you, I know, but I want to stop there. I don't want to wait when it's already too late. My father lost all his hair at 50 !

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by chippy
            By the way, I have started a RU58841 + Minoxidil treatment two weeks ago. I will let you know if I see any positive effects in the coming weeks...
            Finasteride is proven to work. Some guys have resistance for DHT reasons. We have to do what we feel comfortable with.

Use the Minoxidil all over the hairline, even though the box says vertex only. It will work there if there is recently lost hair. After some time, unfortunately, hair might not grow back. (Same is true for both hairline and vertex).

There are guys in their mid twenties who have bounced back from Finasteride and Minoxidil. They actually jumped down a couple of scaled on the Norwood.

Look up hair loss experiment, or from Date Line on youtube. They have men who used the products over a year. There are identical twins who used different hair loss methods. Both jumped a lower number on the Norwood scale. But one twin clearly had better results than the other.

Good luck.

Comment

• chippy
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by k9gatton
              Finasteride is proven to work. Some guys have resistance for DHT reasons. We have to do what we feel comfortable with.

Use the Minoxidil all over the hairline, even though the box says vertex only. It will work there if there is recently lost hair. After some time, unfortunately, hair might not grow back. (Same is true for both hairline and vertex).

There are guys in their mid twenties who have bounced back from Finasteride and Minoxidil. They actually jumped down a couple of scaled on the Norwood.

Look up hair loss experiment, or from Date Line on youtube. They have men who used the products over a year. There are identical twins who used different hair loss methods. Both jumped a lower number on the Norwood scale. But one twin clearly had better results than the other.

Good luck.
              I have heard that Finasteride may decrease libido. This is why I did not want to try...

Comment

Working...