Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alias123
    • Jan 2013

Lack of news from hairloss congress?

why is there no news from the hairloss congress? or was there nothing worth posting whatsoever?
  • cratusg
    • Aug 2015

The person who was there "Hellouser" just came home and need to relax a bit since he was there everyday for many hours. He has a lot to go through (audio files and notes). In a couple of days we'll know more.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

ask again in 5-10 years

Comment

• JayM
        • Apr 2015

Lot's of great stuff was found. I mean amazing stuff.
        I can tell you that some amazing things were found out man! Exciting times
        Last edited by Winston; 11-23-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• jamesst11
          • Jun 2014

I tried man, couldn't find any concrete information. How are you breaking forum rules if you tell us what was discovered at the hair congress?

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

Here's some news. Look like Replicel is going to happen. Great interview! Thanks Spencer!

Comment

• pixels
              • Nov 2015

Originally posted by PayDay
              Here's some news. Look like Replicel is going to happen. Great interview! Thanks Spencer!

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ecord-Straight
              I'm not holding my breath for these guys. I just don't believe the hype.

I really hope there is better news than that!!

Comment

• rdawg
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by pixels
                I'm not holding my breath for these guys. I just don't believe the hype.

I really hope there is better news than that!!
                CB and SM are both finishing up their phase II trials, so expect news in Q1 2016 from those two! Lots of updates coming very soon, I wouldn't worry about the congress not having much.

Comment

• pixels
                  • Nov 2015

Originally posted by rdawg
                  CB and SM are both finishing up their phase II trials, so expect news in Q1 2016 from those two! Lots of updates coming very soon, I wouldn't worry about the congress not having much.
                  Is there anybody wrapping up phase 3 trials? Now that'd be cool

Comment

• rdawg
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by pixels
                    Is there anybody wrapping up phase 3 trials? Now that'd be cool
                    Nope, but Bim is pushing forward with their second Phase IIb trial(had good efficacy in first phase IIb, now testing at even higher dosage/different vehicle) which is a very good sign of them likely going to phase III just finding the perfect dose first.

on top of that Replicel is heading into the phase II Japan trials which means the product can launch into market after those are done.

basically we're no longer in the "5 years away" timeline, more like 2-3 years with many products getting closer.

Comment

• jamesst11
                      • Jun 2014

Nope, but Bim is pushing forward with their second Phase IIb trial(had good efficacy in first phase IIb, now testing at even higher dosage/different vehicle) which is a very good sign of them likely going to phase III just finding the perfect dose first.

on top of that Replicel is heading into the phase II Japan trials which means the product can launch into market after those are done.

basically we're no longer in the "5 years away" timeline, more like 2-3 years with many products getting closer.
                      What about Histogen?

Comment

• rdawg
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by jamesst11
                        What about Histogen?
                        The problem with Histogen is that they never had the funding that many other companies have(BIM is backed by a multi-billion dollar allergans) and have struggled to garner any attention for funding the past few years. They had an interesting start but still haven't pushed forward, although they said this year they'd attempt to move forward with Japan trials at least, but I'm not sure they have the funding yet.

either way they shouldn't be high on your radar, I think the product was effective but nothing spectacular

Comment

• tiktok
                          • Jun 2014

The problem with Histogen is that they never had the funding that many other companies have(BIM is backed by a multi-billion dollar allergans) and have struggled to garner any attention for funding the past few years. They had an interesting start but still haven't pushed forward, although they said this year they'd attempt to move forward with Japan trials at least, but I'm not sure they have the funding yet.

either way they shouldn't be high on your radar, I think the product was effective but nothing spectacular
                          You'll want to check out: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...rview?p=223984

Comment

• jamesst11
                            • Jun 2014

Yeah, did you watch that video? pretty impressive, no?

Comment

• rdawg
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by tiktok
                              I guess I stand corrected here! didn't realize they actually are moving forward and doing well finally!!

Comment

Working...