Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tedwuji
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by long4hair
    Give me a break.
    How about you and your two-day-old account with 4 posts give me a break. troll.

Comment

• tedwuji
      • Jun 2014

November comes to a close...

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
        Hello everyone!!

My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic.
        I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning.
        (his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to once again update his very important endoscopic tools and instrumentation)
        That was important.

Now he is onto his 3rd phase testing and Im excited to have been one of his patients. finally.
        It did not bother me to wait this long.
        I understood what was needed before he could continue.
        I will add more to this later today,,it is every morning here in Illinois. I wanted to finally let all know about this.
        Im hoping for the best for ALL OF US. So is Dr. Wesley!!
        Over one year of time has passed since 11/12/2015.

Regrowth of donor hair (regen) would have became evident at what, 3 months maybe? certainly by 6, no? ok so then 9 months. Well, It's been over 12. You really have no idea if the hair regrew or not? Come on spill it. Stop spamming new threads and polluting the forum, just tell us what happened here. I want to know. We want to know.

Comment

• tedwuji
          • Jun 2014

And I also have this to reply with (for the sake of coherence and continuity).

I promise you all that I WILL be back on our forum again. My life has been so busy. (in a good way) I miss being on here as often. I will let you all know when I finally will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for the update on that 3rd phase testing. Cheers all!!

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

+11111111111111111111111111111111

He just comes back with a brief vague announcement and disappears ignoring anyone's concerns or questions. It's been over a year for god sake!

Comment

• tedwuji
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Breaking Bald

He just comes back with a brief vague announcement and disappears ignoring anyone's concerns or questions. It's been over a year for god sake!
              Check his new thread linked above.

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

love the avatar, what a great tv show.

Comment

• Cookieboy
                  • Dec 2016

Hey, can we some photos of the work?

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                    • Aug 2012

It's been over a year! What are the findings? You should know by now if there has been regeneration or not...you said you were going to Dr Wesley at the end of November, it's now December for god sake!

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

It's been over a year! What are the findings? You should know by now if there has been regeneration or not...you said you were going to Dr Wesley at the end of November, it's now December for god sake!
                      You should ask here below. He started a new thread about this topic.

I promise you all that I WILL be back on our forum again. My life has been so busy. (in a good way) I miss being on here as often. I will let you all know when I finally will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for the update on that 3rd phase testing. Cheers all!!

Comment

• tedwuji
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Cookieboy
                        Hey, can we some photos of the work?
                        You should ask here below. He started a new thread about this topic.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                          • Aug 2015

So no update and it's halfway into December now. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that Artista wasn't just another ****ing bullshitter, but there we go. What I don't know is what he gets out of it.

Comment

• tedwuji
                            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                            So no update and it's halfway into December now. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that Artista wasn't just another ****ing bullshitter, but there we go. What I don't know is what he gets out of it.
                            Wesley did work on him. Money exchanged hands. Or didnt. But no need for name calling. Lets remain objective. I agree with u fully however about wanting an update. I encourage you to make an information request on his newest thread about pilofocus titled "HELLO...something, something..." (its linked above for coherence and continuity).

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by tedwuji
                              Wesley did work on him. Money exchanged hands. Or didnt. But no need for name calling. Lets remain objective. I agree with u fully however about wanting an update. I encourage you to make an information request on his newest thread about pilofocus titled "HELLO...something, something..." (its linked above for coherence and continuity).
                              If I'm wrong I'll apologise but I don't believe anyone is so busy that they they can't take five minutes to post online about some major news. He's certainly had enough spare time to spend hyping it up all these months. It doesn't even sound like it should work anyway.

Comment

• tedwuji
                                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                                If I'm wrong I'll apologise but I don't believe anyone is so busy that they they can't take five minutes to post online about some major news. He's certainly had enough spare time to spend hyping it up all these months. It doesn't even sound like it should work anyway.
                                Post on the other thread to further draw attention to the phenomenon occuring with all this.

This one has been abandoned for the one linked above where he has recently spoken about PiloFocus.

Comment

Working...