+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member Artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)
    Posts
    1,928

    Default HELLO EVERYONE, Im sorry that I have been away from here again!

    I promise you all that I WILL be back on our forum again.
    My life has been so busy. (in a good way)
    I miss being on here as often.
    I will let you all know when I finally will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for the update on that 3rd phase testing.
    Cheers all!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member k9gatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I promise you all that I WILL be back on our forum again.
    My life has been so busy. (in a good way)
    I miss being on here as often.
    I will let you all know when I finally will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for the update on that 3rd phase testing.
    Cheers all!!
    How long were you enrolled in that clinic?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    I was a patient of Dr. Wesley's 3rd Phase Testing in November 2015!
    He needs to review my phase tested scalp this month.
    I have known him since 2013!!
    He is very sincere !!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member k9gatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I was a patient of Dr. Wesley's 3rd Phase Testing in November 2015!
    He needs to review my phase tested scalp this month.
    I have known him since 2013!!
    He is very sincere !!!!
    Sure he is. Is this a cure for baldness? What exactly is he doing?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Phase Tests is about hair regeneration!!
    My wife and I have seen a very good possibility that there IS regenerated hairs at the back of my head!!
    Of course we cannot truly verify it yet.
    Dr. Wesley will verify everything!

  6. #6
    Senior Member k9gatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    392

    Default

    That's a respectable position. You're taking an objective view on that, and you only want to share it if it is useful or not.

    Completely understand.

    That portrait of Lennon rocks, by the way. Lennon and Harrison were always my favorite Beatles.

  7. #7
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Phase Tests is about hair regeneration!!
    My wife and I have seen a very good possibility that there IS regenerated hairs at the back of my head!!
    Of course we cannot truly verify it yet.
    Dr. Wesley will verify everything!
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...lved%21/page38

  8. #8
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Phase Tests is about hair regeneration!!
    My wife and I have seen a very good possibility that there IS regenerated hairs at the back of my head!!
    Of course we cannot truly verify it yet.
    Dr. Wesley will verify everything!
    Why not let the guys know in the other thread, too?

    It's not like we don't have enough Wesley/pillowfocus threads already...

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Why not let the guys know in the other thread, too?

    It's not like we don't have enough Wesley/pillowfocus threads already...

    Complain much?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I promise you all that I WILL be back on our forum again.
    My life has been so busy. (in a good way)
    I miss being on here as often.
    I will let you all know when I finally will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for the update on that 3rd phase testing.
    Cheers all!!

    Thanks for posting What you're seeing Arista. When do you anticipate the official results from Dr. Wesley will be coming?

    If there is regeneration I wonder what percentage of follicles extracted from your donor area regenerated?

    To your naked eye does it look to you like there are any empty spaces in the donor area where the follicles were extracted from?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Am I losing it? Noticing thinning temples...
Today 05:42 AM
Last Post By hair10333
Today 05:42 AM
Dr. Lindsey adding density to FUE with strip case
Today 05:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Today 05:36 AM
5 years on propecia.. am I screwed? (SIDE EFFECTS)
01-12-2017 08:38 PM
Last Post By HTsoon
Yesterday 10:11 PM
Name-brand Propecia versus finasteride
01-20-2017 11:32 PM
Last Post By titaniumtorpedo
Yesterday 06:21 PM
29 year old male - My Finasteride Story - Worth the read
12-26-2015 02:41 PM
Last Post By Smallville
Yesterday 06:17 PM