Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    • Aug 2015

Is there any incentive to lie about this?

Comment

• tedwuji
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
      Is there any incentive to lie about this?
      Count the number of views and look at the threads title. Keep in mind this a site for men suffering hairloss. I think they got the doctors name out there to an appropriate audience pretty well. Also this isnt the only thread. New ones have been spammed since 2013.

Comment

• long4hair
        • Nov 2016

Arista will get back to us when he can guys. Please be patient without being rude.

Comment

• tedwuji
          • Jun 2014

Just stating facts. The hair docs name has been heavily publicized on the hairloss site. There is mponetary incentive to do so, objectively speaking.

Comment

• long4hair
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Hubris
            I have to be honest, I don't know what you're trying to get at here. I think Hairismylife was asking, how will you be able to tell whether regrowth was caused by Pilofocus or Minoxidil?
            If Arista's donor area regenerates all of the extracted hairs then that would have to be Pilofocus regeration because minoxidil is not going to regrow full thickness follicles/hairs where the follicle was extracted.

Comment

• tedwuji
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by long4hair
              If Arista's donor area regenerates all of the extracted hairs then that would have to be Pilofocus regeration because minoxidil is not going to regrow full thickness follicles/hairs where the follicle was extracted.
              Its been a year. He would know by now if he had regrowth. If he did i am sure there would be some advertising. Hed probably be the headliner on the TBT radio show.

Comment

• long4hair
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by tedwuji
                Just stating facts. The hair docs name has been heavily publicized on the hairloss site. There is mponetary incentive to do so, objectively speaking.

There have been some really inappropriate comments here as of late. One poster accuses Arista of "coming up with excuses", another poster calls him a "scam artist" and accuses him of "lie after lie", and another poster says Arista is "full of sh!t". This is very rude. He's a nice guy so he'll update us in spite of these rude insults but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Maybe they're still doing some hair counts or something. Information collection and compilation for the FDA doesn't always go perfectly according to plan. Try to be patient.
                Last edited by long4hair; 11-26-2016, 12:25 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• long4hair
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by tedwuji
                  Its been a year. He would know by now if he had regrowth. If he did i am sure there would be some advertising. Hed probably be the headliner on the TBT radio show.
                  The FDA has a lot to say when it comes to what you can say and when you can say it.

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by long4hair
                    There have been some really inappropriate comments here as of late. One poster accuses Arista of "coming up with excuses", another poster calls him a "scam artist" and accuses him of "lie after lie", and another poster says Arista is "full of sh!t". This is very rude. He's a nice guy so he'll update us in spite of these rude insults but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Maybe they're still doing some hair counts or something. Information collection and compilation for the FDA doesn't always go perfectly according to plan. Try to be patient.
                    I haven't called him anything. I simply noted this whole thing is good publicity in the correct place for the doctor involved.

Comment

• scar d
                      • Sep 2016

I agree with Ted. Artista has hyped this up and now is to wont post his results. Probably not what he expected. Pilowfocus is dead. The doctor who is doing Pilowfocus seems to have plenty of time to posts so called results from his PRP treatments. Move on guys hopefully Dr Tsuji from Japan can come up with the goods.

Comment

• tedwuji
                        • Jun 2014

Comment

• tedwuji
                          • Jun 2014

It appears Artista is updating people in a different section of the forum (as if we don't have enough pilofocus threads).

Comment

• long4hair
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by scar d
                            I agree with Ted. Artista has hyped this up and now is to wont post his results. Probably not what he expected. Pilowfocus is dead. The doctor who is doing Pilowfocus seems to have plenty of time to posts so called results from his PRP treatments. Move on guys hopefully Dr Tsuji from Japan can come up with the goods.
                            Give me a break.

Comment

• tedwuji
                              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by dutchguyhanging
                              yeah man. see yo r tight with Doc.. howcome we know u aint sugarcoat stuff... before photos now... pls
                              I promise you all that I WILL be back on our forum again. My life has been so busy. (in a good way) I miss being on here as often. I will let you all know when I finally will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for the update on that 3rd phase testing. Cheers all!!

Hello everyone!! My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic. I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning. (his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to

I just saw this and I thought I would create a thread for it. Great Work Dr Wesley!! Check this out guys ~~~ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=682&pictureid=5378

To those requesting an update on Pilofocus (http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/8/5825206/sultan-of-scalp-one-doctor-peels-back-the-skin-to-find-a-better-cure), here is an article recently published in "The Verge (http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/8/5825206/sultan-of-scalp-one-doctor-peels-back-the-skin-to-find-a-better

Comment

• tedwuji
                                • Jun 2014

spam?

hmm.

Comment

Working...