lets vote who thinks replicel will be available in 2018 and why?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShookOnes
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by mcarpenter089
    more angles mean more results its common sense
    More results isn't quite the same son.

Comment

• ShookOnes
      • Jun 2014

If jahoda was indeed the cure and he strays off it your entire argument would be all about other bs

Comment

• PayDay
        • Nov 2008

Looks more like 2019 in Japan. Finally some real news and information on the delays. Seems very exciting and looks like Replicel was faced with some issues that none of us know about. This is a great interview! https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ecord-Straight

Comment

• rdawg
          • Jun 2012

Interesting stuff and the theory sounds great from this guy. Sounds like it just took them a while to figure out the timing of this injection here, realizing they had to get it at the right phase for this stuff to work!

very interested to see how Phase II progresses, which is only a few weeks from beginning in japan!

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by rdawg
            Interesting stuff and the theory sounds great from this guy. Sounds like it just took them a while to figure out the timing of this injection here, realizing they had to get it at the right phase for this stuff to work!

very interested to see how Phase II progresses, which is only a few weeks from beginning in japan!
            It's great to be able to hear it directly from the company without the typical speculation that fills the forums. Sounds like they will be keeping Spencer in the loop, I have a feeling he's always in the loop so I'm looking forward to more excellent interviews like this.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
              • Mar 2015

How do i hear the intetview???????

Comment

• PayDay
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mcarpenter089
                How do i hear the intetview???????
                Spencer Kobren speaks with VP of Business and Corporate development for Replicel Life Sciences, R. Lee Buckler, to set the record straight and to clear up all of the misinformation about the company and its efforts to move forward with its DSC cell therapy treatment for androgenetic alopecia. It appears that it’s full

Comment

Working...