Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaldingEagle
    • Oct 2015

Best possible hair regimen if you refuse to go chemical in my opinion is:

Saw palmetto. Inhibits some DHT, possible sexual sides even though it's natural.
    Peppermint oil twice daily on scalp. Study showed it as effective as 2% minox in mice.
    Oral castor oil 1ml. Possible minor thickening.
    Emu oil for inflammatory aid.

These four items at least have solid anecdotal evidence or animal based studies, beats throwing random stuff on the stove and pouring it on your head.

Disclaimer:

I'm on finasteride and minoxidil and I personally don't believe it's possible to keep hair with a purely natural approach. Just giving some suggestions based on more than guesswork.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by BaldingEagle
      Best possible hair regimen if you refuse to go chemical in my opinion is:

Saw palmetto. Inhibits some DHT, possible sexual sides even though it's natural.
      Peppermint oil twice daily on scalp. Study showed it as effective as 2% minox in mice.
      Oral castor oil 1ml. Possible minor thickening.
      Emu oil for inflammatory aid.

These four items at least have solid anecdotal evidence or animal based studies, beats throwing random stuff on the stove and pouring it on your head.

Disclaimer:

I'm on finasteride and minoxidil and I personally don't believe it's possible to keep hair with a purely natural approach. Just giving some suggestions based on more than guesswork.
      Yeah this sounds reasonable. I tried saw palmetto a long time ago and personally I do think it has some effect. What it does for hair I dont know so I dropped it and just said if I go that route id rather go propecia and know it works verses guessing.

Comment

• Mincepie
        • Mar 2016

Hi everyone,
        I've read some answers and believe what Herbaliser says.
        Anything new ?

Comment

• Baldcured
          • Mar 2016

Chemicals are not good for hair. Only natural products are the way to restore hair. I have had my own experience
          Last edited by Baldcured; 03-24-2016, 03:21 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Baldcured
            Chemicals are not good for hair. Only natural products are the way to restore hair. I have had my own experience
            What's your wxperince ? What you use ?

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

Long time ago.
              It seems that dead hair follicles is a myth, since itīs the small vellus hairs that can start reproducing real hair like a new born baby.

Just changed my method a little, since my gut said i was in the right direction, and i simplified it more by using the key ingredients orally instead.
              Looks strange though when itīs blended with so called dead hair, and it grows way faster.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                Long time ago.
                It seems that dead hair follicles is a myth, since itīs the small vellus hairs that can start reproducing real hair like a new born baby.

Just changed my method a little, since my gut said i was in the right direction, and i simplified it more by using the key ingredients orally instead.
                Looks strange though when itīs blended with so called dead hair, and it grows way faster.
                What's something we can just chuck in a blender and out in our heads and get results ?

Comment

• BaldingEagle
                  • Oct 2015

Originally posted by thechamp
                  What's something we can just chuck in a blender and out in our heads and get results ?
                  Semen.

No blender necessary.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Any way herballizer ignore bald eagle I had more success with olive oil shampoo than with nizoral , so tell me what you use .

Comment

• Soonbald
                      • Apr 2015

this guy herbaliser had some sort of deficency in his body..that made his hair not grow at all..just look at his hair it was dry brittle and very receeded..he started eating more healthy "juicing" and took his sea weed powder that contains lots of vitamins his hair got better...and then added some oils on his scalp that helped the hair to grow better because of more "moisture" to the scalp skin.. like the naturall oils on the scalp that also helps the hair to grow which herbaliser was "lacking" hair folicles are several mm Deep into the thick layer of the scalp...there is no way that topicall oils could go Deep inside the skin and reach the hair folicle and "feed it" there is no science behind this that proves that this is the case..and now herbaliser is realising that it was the "interall" stuff that he took that helped his hair the most..and now he is saying that he is only using his "topicall treatment" internally instead..this proves that he had deficency in some vitamin/nutrient...he never had true "MPB"

Comment

• sayian
                        • Oct 2015

Herbaliser, why you gave me your email adress if you don't respond to my mails ? I emailed you twice the same email. No answer.

Also, I asked you something here, no answer. It is not nice to ignore people this way, I supported your regimen.

Originally posted by sayian
                        I have some questions.

1. I repeat the same question that I asked 2 times : Why should we dont use shower cap anymore ?
                        2. Can I put the remedy to the freezer and if so, will it not oxidize in the freezer ?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

Since i knew (for my self) i was on to something, i started to take it internally instead for easier usage.
                          I just slow juice them instead, since i understood there is no point taking it externally.

All the nutrients goes into your system more effectually when you actually inhale it.
                          White baby vellus hairs are growing way faster then my dead hair.

Coriander, Rosemary= heavy nutrients along with helping growing hair nutrients cucumber, celery and spinach.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Herbaliser
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Soonbald
                            this guy herbaliser had some sort of deficency in his body..that made his hair not grow at all..just look at his hair it was dry brittle and very receeded..he started eating more healthy "juicing" and took his sea weed powder that contains lots of vitamins his hair got better...and then added some oils on his scalp that helped the hair to grow better because of more "moisture" to the scalp skin.. like the naturall oils on the scalp that also helps the hair to grow which herbaliser was "lacking" hair folicles are several mm Deep into the thick layer of the scalp...there is no way that topicall oils could go Deep inside the skin and reach the hair folicle and "feed it" there is no science behind this that proves that this is the case..and now herbaliser is realising that it was the "interall" stuff that he took that helped his hair the most..and now he is saying that he is only using his "topicall treatment" internally instead..this proves that he had deficency in some vitamin/nutrient...he never had true "MPB"
                            Or maybe i did my simple math, since i had what was it called again hereditary MPB.
                            Due to your high knowledge, then please share with us what is male pattern baldness?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Probably i put this video before, but itīs says a lot.
                              My recipe is more extreme though,
                              Dull, dry, and thinning hair with dandruff can be a result of unhealthy hair care, and the use of chemicals. Scalp, and hair care may appear separate, but t...

Comment

• sayian
                                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                                Probably i put this video before, but itīs says a lot.
                                My recipe is more extreme though,
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupmuHVtChM
                                Why you ignore my questions mate ?

Comment

Working...