Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soonbald
    • Apr 2015

My simple secret is.
    Take 1,5 dl of olive oil and 1,5 dl pumpkin seed oil in a pot.
    Take a big handful of Pau D'Arco, and 5 bags of matcha green tea, and heat it without boiling for at least 15 minutes.

Put it in a air tight glass jar and store in the fridge.
    When you actually use the remedy:
    (Take a mortel: pour in a bunch of coriander leaves and rosemary (fresh) and open a green tea bag also to pour in, mush them really good together to a paste")

Take about 3 tsp of the oil created from mentioned above into a small bowl, and pour in the paste and stir.
    Add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp coconut milk and stir really good again and finally 3 tsp of dr.bronners non perfume soap and stir again.

I use flax oil on my hair before putting on the remedy, since it will flow down directly on your scalp.
    Leave it on your scalp as long as you want, since the soap will leave crust on your scalp and the remedy will stay intact towards your scalp.
    (No shower cap!)

notice! THE READY MADE OIL DONT NEED TO BE WARM WHEN YOU PUT IT ON YOUR SCALP

Comment

• sayian
      • Oct 2015

Then what is the reason of heating it ?

Any science behind this ?

Comment

• BaldingEagle
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by sayian
        Then what is the reason of heating it ?

Any science behind this ?
        There is no science behind any of this lol...

Comment

• sayian
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by baldingeagle
          there is no science behind any of this lol...
          then why i should heat the oils if i put them not heated on my scalp ?

Comment

• Soonbald
            • Apr 2015

then why i should heat the oils if i put them not heated on my scalp ?
            you heat the OILS to "infuse" them. google infused oil. but 15 min is way too long you will kill all the vitamins.. I would say heat the oils until it gets warm then stop heating it and let it cool down...then put it in a glass jar...im not doing herbalisers regimen it sounds ridiculous to put coconut milk and coriander juice on my head.. what would that do? I get the coconut oil its good for the skin and olive oil too and perhaps pumpkin seed oil but coconut MILK and CORIANDER JUICE and GREEN TEA wtf? nobody on this forum have gotten results from these random mix of oils...herbaliser improved his Health by juicing and then his hair started growing better thats all..

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

I am amazed by all the pathetic comments and it is sad to see that so few of us really understand what the key is.
              What grows underneath our feet is our solution for health and hair, living enzymes that still are intakt.

Quite incredible that we still are trying to fool our system thinking otherwise, since we are lazy, and supplements, drugs can never copy the complexity of living organism.

But i feel sorry for all idiots that cannot think further, since the market made you puppets for their gaining.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                • Nov 2009

Sorry Dr. Herbaliser, we all can't be as gifted intellectually as you. Please continue your research and let us know when you will be releasing your cure.

Many thanks from all on this forum.

Comment

• Soonbald
                  • Apr 2015

ya herbaliser is right just eat HEALTHY and get those "living enzymes" and our hair will grow back dont forget to also put random unproven oils on our heads that will give us an afro in no time.. what herbaliser dont realise is that MOST OF US that start to lose our hair..we start to eat healthy alot of fruit and vegtables and water everyday and start to exercise.. that is what most people do when they start losing their hair.well at least I DID IT...been doing it for years now...yet my hair kept falling.. herbaliser was as lazy as a mule and had bad Health...he got his act together that old mule and started being more healthy...and that helped his hair to grow..now all of a sudden he Think he found the "cure" for "male pattern baldness" which so MANY of us suffer from..not only do we suffer from hair thinning or hair shedding..but we also suffer from the SAME EXACT "GENETIC HAIRLOSS PATTERN" which has NOTHING to do with how "healthy" we are...its a "GENETIC TRAIT" millions of MEN got the same receeding pattern the same exact "HORSESHOE PATTERN" again this has nothing to do with how much "living enzymes we get in our system" notice how the hair on the sides of our head grows long and thick and so does the very back of our heads..that hair grows "healthy and thick" why is that? if lack of nutrition was the CAUSE of "MPB" then our side hair and back hair would SUFFER ASWELL! but it "DOESNT" "ony in rare cases" transplanted hairs GROW ALL YOUR LIFE" even if you eat "unhealthy" or dont exercise it still STILL KEEPS GROWING....herbalisers thinking is not rational... herbaliser Think that instead of blocking "DHT" we can just be more "healthy" so the hairs that are "sensitive" to "DHT" will be "AIDED" with the "living enzymes" as herbaliser calls it so the hair will grow much better even tho its being attacked by "DHT".. it seems herbaliser dont even Believe that the cause of MPB is due to DHT...which "IT IS" cuz otherwise avodart or finasteride or castration wouldnt work at all..."CASTRATION" cures "MPB" 100% btw!

Comment

• Soonbald
                    • Apr 2015

Since i knew (for my self) i was on to something, i started to take it internally instead for easier usage.
                    I just slow juice them instead, since i understood there is no point taking it externally.

All the nutrients goes into your system more effectually when you actually inhale it.
                    White baby vellus hairs are growing way faster then my dead hair.

Coriander, Rosemary= heavy nutrients along with helping growing hair nutrients cucumber, celery and spinach.

So this means that the topicall treatment was all bullshit? it was the "internall" stuff that helped the most right? but ofc... tell me do you still use the topicall treatment or do you just EAT the topicall treatment now instead of putting it on your head? you wrote "since I understood there is no point taking it externally"

EXACTLY...

Comment

• sayian
                      • Oct 2015

Since i knew (for my self) i was on to something, i started to take it internally instead for easier usage.
                      I just slow juice them instead, since i understood there is no point taking it externally.

All the nutrients goes into your system more effectually when you actually inhale it.
                      White baby vellus hairs are growing way faster then my dead hair.

Coriander, Rosemary= heavy nutrients along with helping growing hair nutrients cucumber, celery and spinach.
                      Is this true, herbaliser ?

The whole topical treatment is useless if you ingest all the topical ?

Comment

• JohnMPB
                        • Nov 2009

Is this true, herbaliser ?

The whole topical treatment is useless if you ingest all the topical ?
                        Lol Herbaliser has you on full ignore mode

Comment

• sayian
                          • Oct 2015

I SPENT ALL MY SALARY IN THIS TOPICAL POTION.

I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS USELESS TO APPLY IT ON MY SCALP

or I can drink it

Comment

• Soonbald
                            • Apr 2015

I SPENT ALL MY SALARY IN THIS TOPICAL POTION.

I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS USELESS TO APPLY IT ON MY SCALP

or I can drink it
                            I Heard of a guy that used topicall "OILS" for "5" years on "immortal hair forum".. that guy was all naturall and desperate to keep his hair..he had no results whatsoever with his "topicall oils" and this guy was an expert in this field. topicall oils AT BEST it can kill fungus on the scalp reduce dandruff and decrease inflammation.. you must use a slow juicer and put in good stuff and do the topicall treatment for better scalp Health thats it. but keep in mind nobody on this forum have gotten results from this.. but all you can do is at least TRY. if it fails then try another regimen..

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Sayian please look at my earlier posts, for crying out loud how to apply or drink nutrients.

And for JohnMPB and others, you bare just puppets to the industry, and swallowing everything since they made you think itīs a cure.
                              Can i use the word idiots one more time, and maybe you should reflect how this page works for gaining (on the right side)

Comment

• Soonbald
                                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                                Sayian please look at my earlier posts, for crying out loud how to apply or drink nutrients.

And for JohnMPB and others, you bare just puppets to the industry, and swallowing everything since they made you think itīs a cure.
                                Can i use the word idiots one more time, and maybe you should reflect how this page works for gaining (on the right side)

you are the idiot here that Believe that being "healthy" is the cure of a genetic condition called "male pattern baldness" you never had "MPB" even if you did have it your hair folicles certainly arent sensitive to the hormone we call "DHT"

Comment

Working...