StayThick's Follicept Trial (4 week treatment)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • serenemoon
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Arashi
    You're not sharing any news. You're making it look like you know something, that you're in some inside loop. To me it sounds like you're in need of attention.

Follicept is dead, it failed, it never head a chance in the first place. Get with the program and move on.
    Dude I keep in touch, have been for a long time. I am not even saying it works, just that they are working on it and it is far from dead. You may be right that it will never work, my point is, that remains to be seen.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by serenemoon
      my point is, that remains to be seen.
      In that case, good luck with waiting on a follicept breakthrough.

Comment

• serenemoon
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Arashi
        In that case, good luck with waiting on a follicept breakthrough.
        Frankly, I am not even "waiting" on them, if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. If I am waiting on something, it is histogen.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
          • Aug 2015

Did this even grow vellus?

Comment

• dutchguyhanging
            • Mar 2015

Frankly, I am not even "waiting" on them, if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. If I am waiting on something, it is histogen.
            this guy cannot say anything or comment funny... I agree with Arashi and others. follicept is BS and this thread should be locked by admin already 3 months ago...
            now people posting again give false promises to audience like always... there is nothing to be read here..

Comment

• Spaniards
              • Mar 2015

Why donīt they use the website?

If you are still in touch with them (Iam considering the possibility of writing them an email), could you please ask them about it? Cause the web is definitely dead and we want news!

Comment

Working...