X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by follicept
    I just tried to reply and address this and it was moderated. Lol.
    Devon,

As representative of a potential hair loss product manufacturer and a poster on this forum, you are expected not only respect our Posting Rules & Terms Of Service but to act in a professional manner.

As a professional, you should expect to be held to an even higher standard than the average BTT user and should be mature enough to understand the importance of this. The post you just made is just one example of the lack of professionalism you have displayed in many of your moderated posts.

Upon request you were taken out of moderation and within 3 posts you violated our TOS 3 times.

Please take the time to read and respect our Posting Rules & Terms of service if you would like to freely participate on this forum.

Comment

• NOhairNOlife
      • Dec 2014

Devon stop wasting the gel on your fingers. Lol... Just kidding

Great to see you guys are on time and trials have begun.

Comment

• diffuseloser
        • Sep 2014

Good to see the ball is rolling.

Comment

• Gerhard
          • Jan 2015

Totally unrelated, but Devon is a pretty good looking guy. I'm thankful for your guys attempts at making this work and wish you all the best in this. Hopefully this will be another addition to the hair loss fight. Again, best of luck!

Comment

• Hicks
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Keki
            Lot of people there suggested him to change board, i noticed he was heavily moderated and the answers showed up hours later, while SOMEONE who just spammed and ruined 2 threads could post any times, so no, it's not a red flag for me as long as he doeasn't cut or censure our reply... i want a proper forum anyway it's better then some youtube like comment box
            I'm suprised that Devon has taken the time to even reply to these boards. They are a joke at times. I would of taken by ball and went home a long time ago. with Youtube I can subscribe to the channel and get a notification of a new video. If I want to get into some Broscience I'll read the comments but i"m just interested in Results and updates. Best of luck to everyone

Comment

• ytterligare
              • Feb 2014

Sorry, but video he uploaded today seems quite unprofessional. He simply grabbed the first available chair and spread the gel himself without even using a mirror nor ensuring that most of the gel gets onto the scalp rather than into his hair. Very genuine, but is that the way somebody being unsure about the effect of their (possibly groundbreaking) product is acting? To me it seems like they already know whether it is working or not.

Comment

• StayThick
                • Oct 2012

I swear some of you on here sound like balding little girls. Unprofessional? What do you want the guy to do? It's a gel they developed in which he has to rub on his balding scalp. How complicated do YOU want them to make it? I swear some of you make me shake my damn head.

Do I think this product will work? No. Will I buy it if I see the slightest bit of improvement in Devon's scalp? Yup. Why? Because I'm a balding desperate guy and there is not a thing available or soon to be available that will help any of us. This is the only product that can make it to market in the foreseeable future that may or may not do anything, but at least it's something.

All you goons complaining about buzz cuts, lighting, professionalism. How about you don't follow the trial and stick to your basement cutting your Proscar tablets while rubbing Rogaine foam on your head.. I mean my goodness. Just look away then.

If it shows promise great, if it doesn't...well at least a company is attempting to release something in the near future versus all this pipeline talk that consumes this forum now. Jesus Christ.

Comment

• diffuseloser
                  • Sep 2014

Hahaha awesome post StayThick. Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

• potato1987
                    • Mar 2014

Really unprofessional Devon, you should have had small robots apply it with lazers whilst suspended in zero gravity under perfect lighting, can't believe you used your fingers like we would at home.

Comment

• Trouse5858
                      • Apr 2014

Would someone mind filling me in? What comments did Devon make on here that were considered "unprofessional"? I looked several pages back & couldn't find anything.

Comment

• potato1987
                        • Mar 2014

Trouse it was the youtube video, https://youtu.be/v2bQ47UvOnI

Comment

• serenemoon
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by potato1987
                          Really unprofessional Devon, you should have had small robots apply it with lazers whilst suspended in zero gravity under perfect lighting, can't believe you used your fingers like we would at home.
                          And remember, the gel does not look "special" enough. Look at that gel. They could have really made it more coloful and maybe fluorescent, so that it looks like it is doing something. Sheesh. :P

Comment

• ytterligare
                            • Feb 2014

Didn't want to insult anybody with my comment, it's "unprofessional" not in a negative way but a remarkable one. If I were him I would at least have used a mirror and a HD camera and maybe asked somebody to help spreading it on the scalp and ensuring that as little as possible gets into his hair. On top of that, I would be very excited. I simply don't know how to interpret this calm and simplicity. Either it's a good sign as he is already so convinced of the product that he doesn't need to be very careful, or he knows that it won't work anyway...

Comment

• Banana Republic
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ytterligare
                              I simply don't know how to interpret this calm and simplicity. Either it's a good sign as he is already so convinced of the product that he doesn't need to be very careful, or he knows that it won't work anyway...
                              How about the possibility that he simply doesn't know if it will work, which is why he's neither giddy with excitement nor cynical and pessimistic? Why do you need to psychoanalyze his demeanor?

Comment

• stayhopeful
                                • Feb 2013

honestly, look at my username and my previous posts, i fully support Follicept. But I have to admit it is a little bit questionable. I agree with ytterligare... his emotional indifference is a little bit suspicious. I don't know what to make of all of this. The only other explanation is that they are just extremely nice, kind of like Canadian people

Comment

Working...