This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antibrucewillis
    • Apr 2015

No. Read what I said again. Use reading comprehension this time.
    I said he may give up on posting on the forums.
    Not that he would give up on the product.

Also, I hope you realise now how paranoid and, let's face it, idiotic you sounded when you accused me of being a follicept rep. Perhaps this can be a wake up call for you about how ridiculous you're being.

I'm not going to engage in any more dialogue with you as my whole point was that you should stop filling up the forum with inane comments. Please just actually consider what I've said.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by antibrucewillis
      No. Read what I said again. Use reading comprehension this time.
      I said he may give up on posting on the forums.
      Not that he would give up on the product.
      Hehe. I always love that kind of reasoning: "We shouldnt be too critical cause then the people presenting cures will leave !!!!". LOL. If I had a cure, I'd LOVE people to be critical ! I'd shave my head, slam the results and proof in their faces and laugh all the way along. I'd be sending out free samples of my products to the biggest doubters, organize independent tests, get on CBNC, I'd do EVERYTHING to proof my product !! Yet, no, we shouldn't be too critical, cause then, hey they might just, you know, leave the forum.

I find that reasoning quite funny.

Comment

• bhobho
        • Mar 2015

Hey devon how long will you (and the others testers) use the gel before stop ?

Comment

• bozz
          • Apr 2015

arashi, i actually think it's good that you're around. we need to stay suspicious. just try taking it easy man. if this is a scam, i'm pretty sure that we'll find out quickly enough.. also if you think i'm a "follicept user" or whatever.. ok.. believe whatever you want.

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by bozz
            arashi, i actually think it's good that you're around. we need to stay suspicious. just try taking it easy man. if this is a scam, i'm pretty sure that we'll find out quickly enough.. also if you think i'm a "follicept user" or whatever.. ok.. believe whatever you want.
            Nah I've given up. It's of no use. People want to buy into dreams, they always have and always will. So until we have a real cure, which is at least a decade away and probably even way more, we'll see new magic therapies like this arise 2-3 times a year. And it will ALWAYS go the same. The same people will jump onto any new therapy like it's FINALLY the cure they've been waiting for and will hype it's like it's the best thing ever. And then when it turned out to be nothing, like it always did, they'll move onto the next thing and hype that.

This market is a dream come true for people who have less than honest intentions and like selling dreams instead of cures. Nothing I can change about that ...

Comment

• stayhopeful
              • Feb 2013

what's the dealio?

Comment

• stayhopeful
                • Feb 2013

looks legit, i am really happy to see the video and everything coming along smoothly. However, I was expecting a little bit more. does anyone actually believe that little gel.. which practically looks like hair gel.. is strong enough to do all the things it says on their website? I'd love that to be the case obviously but looks tough to believe

Comment

• serenemoon
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by stayhopeful
                  looks legit, i am really happy to see the video and everything coming along smoothly. However, I was expecting a little bit more. does anyone actually believe that little gel.. which practically looks like hair gel.. is strong enough to do all the things it says on their website? I'd love that to be the case obviously but looks tough to believe
                  Yeah would be cool if it had sparkles or something :P Maybe even changed color from time to time. hehe.

Comment

• Keki
                    • Mar 2015

Devon wasted half of that on his hairs lol, well now it's time to wait but he should check btt aswell, that board can work only for few videos but we need a proper forum imho

Comment

• stayhopeful
                      • Feb 2013

Yeah it looks like he was rubbing it more in his hair than scalp.. Anyway, very exciting

Comment

• stayhopeful
                        • Feb 2013

Did anyone see dr Hsu's hairline? Man if he's been using this we are golden

Comment

• Delphi
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Keki
                          Devon wasted half of that on his hairs lol, well now it's time to wait but he should check btt aswell, that board can work only for few videos but we need a proper forum imho
                          It's pretty simple, if Devon is legit he'll want to continue to promote Follcept's progress on what is arguably the most influential hair loss forum in the world. If he's not then of course he would prefer to control the conversation. I'm hoping he's legit, but taking his ball and running home is a red flag that none of us should ignore.

Comment

• Keki
                            • Mar 2015

Lot of people there suggested him to change board, i noticed he was heavily moderated and the answers showed up hours later, while SOMEONE who just spammed and ruined 2 threads could post any times, so no, it's not a red flag for me as long as he doeasn't cut or censure our reply... i want a proper forum anyway it's better then some youtube like comment box

Comment

• follicept
                              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Keki
                              Lot of people there suggested him to change board, i noticed he was heavily moderated and the answers showed up hours later, while SOMEONE who just spammed and ruined 2 threads could post any times, so no, it's not a red flag for me as long as he doeasn't cut or censure our reply... i want a proper forum anyway it's better then some youtube like comment box
                              I just tried to reply and address this and it was moderated. Lol.

Comment

• Jagger
                                • Mar 2015

I agree, I didn't like the way he phrased it - "controlling the conversation." That's no bueno. Though I totally see where he's coming from.

At any rate, the tests have begun! Nothing left to do but sit and wait. Possible results in 12 days, in theory. Though I doubt we'll see much of anything until a few weeks in.

Comment

Working...