General Replicel/Shiseido News - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Article about stem cells trials and marketing in japan. Replicel mentionned.

    http://blog.fisherbioservices.com/ja...source=twitter

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Shiseido was going to start trial in late spring any news? I couldnt find anything.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    93

    Default

    The main reason why hair loss science is not progresing enough is just like Tsuji said in video that there are only 50 hair loss scientist in this moment. For cancer and heart there are around 10.000 scientist. Its big difference. Science dont pay too much attention on MPB and thats why there is no fast progress just like we want to.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    The main reason why hair loss science is not progresing enough is just like Tsuji said in video that there are only 50 hair loss scientist in this moment. For cancer and heart there are around 10.000 scientist. Its big difference. Science dont pay too much attention on MPB and thats why there is no fast progress just like we want to.
    those guys in the video are from tsuji labs, really? what does that mean exactly? did they close their lab to partner with replicel/shisheido?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    Can you tell me where you heard the amount of injections? Also it probably will be in Germany but not until a couple years after japan. They still have to go through phase 3 in Germany, also I think they still need a partner for everywhere but the Asian countries that Shiseido has rights to.
    I don't remember the source, I think I got it from one of replicels presentations. So I am not entirely sure how exact many injections shiseido is thinking about.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenblastoise View Post
    I don't remember the source, I think I got it from one of replicels presentations. So I am not entirely sure how exact many injections shiseido is thinking about.
    I know that some of the patients will only receive one treatment and others will have to come back for another but I've never heard how many injections. You could be right, I've just never heard that.

  7. #27
    Senior Member noisette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Hello guys,

    A french member called Omaway on the Doctissimo forum, asked Shiseido when they are planning to commercialize their hair regenerating technology (Replicel) on the market

    Here the answer :

    "
    Hello

    Thank you for your inquiry regarding our hair regenerating technology. We are planning to commercialize this treatment in 2018 in Japan.

    T.Endo

    ------------------------------​-----------
    資生堂 広報部
    遠藤 竜義
    Tel 03-6218-5215(Direct)
    Fax 03-6218-5249
    東京都港区東新橋1-6-2
    tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co​.jp
    Shiseido PR Department
    Tatsuyoshi Bill Endo "

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    Hello guys,

    A french member called Omaway on the Doctissimo forum, asked Shiseido when they are planning to commercialize their hair regenerating technology (Replicel) on the market

    Here the answer :

    "
    Hello

    Thank you for your inquiry regarding our hair regenerating technology. We are planning to commercialize this treatment in 2018 in Japan.

    T.Endo

    ------------------------------​-----------
    資生堂 広報部
    遠藤 竜義
    Tel 03-6218-5215(Direct)
    Fax 03-6218-5249
    東京都港区東新橋1-6-2
    tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co​.jp
    Shiseido PR Department
    Tatsuyoshi Bill Endo "
    thats cool. what do you expect from rch01? 20% regrowth 50% 100%

  9. #29
    Senior Member noisette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou View Post
    thats cool. what do you expect from rch01? 20% regrowth 50% 100%
    according to David Hall, their hair regenerating technology is a CURE. So I presume it will be possible to expect from their technology a good regrowth

    source: http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/r...rview-podcast/

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    according to David Hall, their hair regenerating technology is a CURE. So I presume it will be possible to expect from their technology a good regrowth

    source: http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/r...rview-podcast/
    After watching those videos it seems like it will fix all follicles as long as they are still there.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 175
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 07:21 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 02:34 PM
  3. Big Replicel News!!
    By UK Boy in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:17 PM
  4. Replicel and Shiseido Collaboration Technology Transfer Agreement for treating MPB
    By TravisB in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 03:39 PM
  5. Big Replicel news
    By Andrewzarian in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Dr. Baubac Patient Reviews Ė Video result testimony
07-06-2018 07:23 AM
Last Post By jonsnow501
Yesterday 11:30 PM
Am I losing my hair?
Yesterday 08:33 PM
Last Post By mrclean
Yesterday 09:12 PM
Where am I on the norwood scale?
Yesterday 04:14 PM
Last Post By Darkhorse23
Yesterday 04:14 PM
23 Yr Old - 7 Months On Finasteride No Progress
07-13-2018 03:33 PM
by Gixxer
Last Post By Gixxer
Yesterday 04:01 PM
17 year old can easily pull out hair.
07-19-2018 06:42 AM
Last Post By Gixxer
Yesterday 03:58 PM