General Replicel/Shiseido News

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sascha
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 147

    #1

    General Replicel/Shiseido News

    From Replicels Twitter:
    http://www.stockhouse.com/news/newsw...nnovative-tech

    NOTE: "Lee Buckler"(LBuckler) commented on the article above with:
  • sascha
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 147

    #2

    In case someone needs a job

    Comment

    • FooFighter
      Member
      • Feb 2015
      • 90

      #3
      RepliCel uses autologous cells derived from hair follicles to resolve functional cellular deficits associated with pattern baldness, tendinosis, and damaged skin.

      Comment

      • atilla123
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2015
        • 8

        #4
        TV interview with authorized replicel

        Comment

        • nave13579
          Member
          • Feb 2015
          • 34

          #5
          New 2 part Video from Shiseido where they discuss Replicel and their technologies. It is in Japanese so I don't know what they are saying, but it makes me excited. They even mention WNT pathways which I didn't know was considered by these groups before which is encouraging in my eyes - shows they are really looking at bigger pictures of hair loss.

          Comment

          • brocktherock
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2013
            • 203

            #6
            Originally posted by nave13579
            New 2 part Video from Shiseido where they discuss Replicel and their technologies. It is in Japanese so I don't know what they are saying, but it makes me excited. They even mention WNT pathways which I didn't know was considered by these groups before which is encouraging in my eyes - shows they are really looking at bigger pictures of hair loss.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRwlNuDMU0
            There is now an option on the video to translate it to English. Good find

            Comment

            • garethbale
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2012
              • 603

              #7
              Originally posted by brocktherock
              There is now an option on the video to translate it to English. Good find
              where is the English translation, mate?

              Comment

              • Ziggyz123
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2015
                • 367

                #8
                Yes, where is the translation to English!? That would be great because I already watched them in Japanese -_-

                Comment

                • brocktherock
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2013
                  • 203

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Ziggyz123
                  Yes, where is the translation to English!? That would be great because I already watched them in Japanese -_-
                  I spoke too soon. There was an option for English subtitles but they were so piss poor that they make no sense.

                  Comment

                  • nave13579
                    Member
                    • Feb 2015
                    • 34

                    #10
                    Add subtitles, then you can translate the subtitles within youtube

                    Comment

                    • brocktherock
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2013
                      • 203

                      #11
                      They actually put up good subtitles, just click the closed captioning button

                      Comment

                      • TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 104

                        #12
                        "So people who have taken cancer drugs, have injuries or burns or are bald - this technology cannot apply to these people"



                        Comment

                        • Trenblastoise
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2014
                          • 142

                          #13
                          Originally posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                          "So people who have taken cancer drugs, have injuries or burns or are bald - this technology cannot apply to these people"



                          https://youtu.be/oKRwlNuDMU0?t=13m25s
                          Well, then I hope it is very effective and does indeed come out in 2018 or 2019. If I can save what I have in 3 years and together with a piloscopy transplant I should do fine.

                          Comment

                          • brocktherock
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2013
                            • 203

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                            "So people who have taken cancer drugs, have injuries or burns or are bald - this technology cannot apply to these people"



                            https://youtu.be/oKRwlNuDMU0?t=13m25s
                            They did say that this procedure could grow completely new hair with higher dosages but that's not the focus of their current trial. It sounds like they are also persueing that but they are just trying to get this product out and prevent any further loss.

                            Comment

                            • Gerhard
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2015
                              • 101

                              #15
                              Just for clarification: is replicel a one time only procedure? Or is it recurring? Flying to Japan repetitively would be a bitch.

                              Comment

                              Working...