Shiseido is starting in late spring.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric5
    • Jan 2015

So is this idea dead? I have hardly heard anything about replicel in the oast few months and they were supposed to have started the phase two trials already.

Comment

• ShookOnes
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Eric5
      So is this idea dead? I have hardly heard anything about replicel in the oast few months and they were supposed to have started the phase two trials already.
      Well, we'll know in a few days...

Comment

• brocktherock
        • Dec 2013

They released a video last month saying shiseido was starting in the coming weeks, replicel is also going to start soonish. They definitely aren't dead

Comment

• hiitsjam
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by brocktherock
          They released a video last month saying shiseido was starting in the coming weeks, replicel is also going to start soonish. They definitely aren't dead
          Can you share the video link which you are referring to ??

Comment

• brocktherock
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by hiitsjam
            Can you share the video link which you are referring to ??
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejv6qTyedzs

Comment

• Eric5
              • Jan 2015

So shiseido is starting soon and replicel is starting next year...

Comment

• PayDay
                • Nov 2008

Looks like Replicel is going to happen. Interesting interview, it really explains a lot and why it's been taking so long. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ecord-Straight

Comment

• Int
                  • Dec 2015

I sent Replicel an e-mail regarding the starting date of their clinical trials in Germany. This is their response:

"We have been working out some manufacturing issues which has delayed our application to the PEI. We have to have these issues resolved and an application submitted before the end of the year."

If there are any questions you guys want me to ask post them here please.

Comment

• Superuser
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Int
                    I sent Replicel an e-mail regarding the starting date of their clinical trials in Germany. This is their response:

"We have been working out some manufacturing issues which has delayed our application to the PEI. We have to have these issues resolved and an application submitted before the end of the year."

Did you send this email this year?

Comment

• Int
                      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Superuser
                      Did you send this email this year?
                      Yes, one week ago.

Comment

• carvo
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Int

I contacted them last week and that delay only affects the german trial. In Japan is gonna start in a brief time.

In addition, their trials of the skin rejuvenation and tendinosis are going as expected. The patent of their injection device too.

Expect a fast development in Europe if the other trials go well. Their income to spend in R+D will considerably raise.

Comment

• Int
                          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by carvo
                          I contacted them last week and that delay only affects the german trial. In Japan is gonna start in a brief time.

In addition, their trials of the skin rejuvenation and tendinosis are going as expected. The patent of their injection device too.

Expect a fast development in Europe if the other trials go well. Their income to spend in R+D will considerably raise.
                          Well, that seems positive. Thank you for the update!

Comment

Working...