Redensyl now available from uk company

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

I notice that skinfab uk that sells redensyl 3% says now to store it in the fridge I wished they told me that when they sold anagen redensyl.
    To clear up any confusion skinfab is the new name of anagen redensyl.

Comment

• Jasari
      • May 2011

Originally posted by doke
      Hi J I hope your not buying this due to my post I thought you guys here could look at the product and then remark on it as im not a shill for this company although im going to try it myself as minox is a chemical it may help.
      Good luck with it I think capixyl has had trials and talked about on forums.
      No, not due to your post. I found this a while back and figured it was time to start giving something new a try. None of these newer products have really been tested much and I'm starting to lose ground on fin/minox.

I figure it's worth a shot... Maybe it can gain some ground, and hold for a few years until something decent comes out.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Found a product on ebay that you apply after shampoo it comes in vials and is capixyl in a clear lotion its by a company I think it maybe from Poland called camelo delia I will add some more info.

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Right here is the ingre ARGININE, BIOTIN AND CAPIXYL it says intense treatment primary one ampoule a day for 8 weeks.
          Recommended strengthening treatment-3 ampoules a week for 6 wks.
          The recommended after 8 wks to sustain and increases the results 2-3 times a year and the box has 12 ampoules in and the price is not too expensive about £8-9 uk.
          The product also has a capixyl shampoo as well.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Forgot to say I have ordered some delia cameleo sos anti hairloss ampoules that come in a box of 12 and are about £8-9 a box if you shop around also ordered the delia shampoo with capixyl.

Comment

• supfella
              • Apr 2020

Hello dear companions,

I need some advice.

I've been using The Ordinary Hair Serum containing Redensyl, Procapil and Capixil for over 2 weeks now.

I've used it one day on and one day off together with Numinox Scalp Revitalizer twice a day and a daily collagen supplement.

Numinox and collagen have been in my regiment for over a month while the Redensyl hair serum just for two weeks. Since I started with this serum I have noticed a shedding effect, particularly on shorter and thin hair. By short I mean my hair is about 5cm long and the hair I'm mainly losing is about 2/3cm.

I have read online that the shedding effect means that probably the effects are taking place. But also I read online that someone claims that this serum accelerates the male pattern baldness. I have this big ass doubt and I need you guys to help me make a decision. I cannot afford to accelerate this process.

Any suggestion on whether or not should I continue with the regiment? Wait for a little longer or drop it now?

Any suggestion would be helpful, thanks.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

I know what you mean about shedding it can happen when a product maybe working as in minoxidil and can happen for a month or so then you may get some tiny hairs coming through i have started back on minoxidil fortified with finasteride instead of oral as in 5% minox with finasteride you can buy on ebay from India i have ordered two bottles of Hair 4U F 5% TOPICAL SOLUTION FOR HAIR GROWTH you can also buy Morr F 5% Liposome these are made in india and from genuine pharma companies with minoxidil and needling with derma pen i hope to see some regrowth after 3 or 4 months i will let you guys know if i can regrow my crown and frontal region i have stopped using ru58841 for now.

Comment

Working...