Redensyl now available from uk company

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rekoj
    • Sep 2013

So this is Just another product to Keep it Not grow it back ?

Shake before use. Apply once daily, to wet or dry hair, about one or two full droppers (0.8 mL to 1.6mL). Part your hair and apply directly to the scalp in the areas that are thinning or gray. Massage in with fingertips, then wash hands well. Since hair growing cycles can take at least 1 to 4 months, it may take a while to notice beneficial effects. Especially if you choose to incorporate the optional Triaminodil vial, you may experience initial increased shedding since that ingredient can help promote the transition from the telogen (resting) phase to the anagen (growing) phase of the hair cycle. Remember that results from any legitimately effective hair loss treatment can take between 6-12 months to begin, and several years before optimal results are reached since the anagen or growing phase of the hair is at least two years in duration.

Use in addition to your regular styling products or products such as minoxidil. Discontinue use if irritation develops. For external use only.

Full Ingredients (2 oz/60 ml):
    Water/Aqua/Eau (and) Glycerin (and) Sodium Metabisulfite (and) Glycine (and) Larix Europaea Wood Extract (and) Zinc Chloride (and) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Palmitoyl Tripeptide, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract [Malus stem cells], Tripeptide (AHK), Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF, rh-Polypeptide-3), Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Mannitol (and) Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (and) Caffeine (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, D-Panthenol, Radix Polygoni Multiflori Preparata Extract, Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) Fruit Extract, Horse Chestnut (Aesculus Hippocastanum) Seed Extract, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Root Extract, Indian Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata) Resin Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Beta-sitosterol, Copper Tripeptide-1, Prezatide Copper Acetate, Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate (CIC2), Pygeum Africanum, Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase, Soy Isoflavones, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol and Sorbic Acid.

Comment

• ChristianM
      • Nov 2014

RE using minox or not with the reviv serum

Originally posted by EXprettyboy
      I saw great results with my combination of treatments. So good in fact that I stopped treating it all together after 6 and a half years.

well fast forward a few months and I have lost more hair than ever before. I still have hair but you can see a norwood 6 outline forming.

So I figured all i can do is start treating it again, and this time I know that even my potent regimen only works as long as you treat it. The hair was so thick though that i thought i would get at least a year or 2. Anyway, I didn't. When I posted my results here without before shots, people thought I was phucking with them, but I have attached a shot of my regression now. And the results from BEFORE.

So, in addition to re-initiating treatment, I've decided to add something new to my regimen. Cue, Redensyl. I HATE Minoxidil. I've been using it near 7 years, and it's punished my face. I use liberally, and I've got that puffy faced, aged skin, dark eyed look as a result. In addition, I am covered in hair where I don't want it, Finally an upgrade to replace it with.

Here it is then, wounding with dermaroller (stem cell window opens), redensyl activates relevent stem cells, Flood with laser light to heal wounds and encourage activity, and then vit D2 and tocotrienols (special Vit E), and nizoral.

Obviously dropping minox, and I don't need Alpecin anymore either (zinc and ATP stimulation is in the Anagen redensyl product.)
      looks like your getting good results with all that... encouraging. i havent had sides that i know of with the minox 5, but that might change and i see plenty of bad posts about minox.

the redensyl in the reviv serums product is 3%... it doesnt list it, so i had to ask. i like that it also has myristoyl pentapeptide and the stem cells too.. had a gf who got really good eyelash growth with myristol. oh and the copper is supposed to help too right?

if u sign up for their emails u get $5 off, but i was able to use the same code twice ha . that made it $44, and it lasts a month orso.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

The skinfab redensyl is called Ana-Gen regrowth serum on the bottle and its like pure aloe gel clear in colour and you need to use it twice a day i do hope it works as it applies with a pump 30ml size bottle.

Comment

• ChristianM
          • Nov 2014

are u using minox and if so first or after? the reviv serums product is 60ml (so 2x the size) and uses a dropper, and apply 1x daily at 3% strength redensyl. is the skinfab product 3%?

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Yes skinfab is 3% redensyl and due to pump operation, and being thicker gel than reviv it for me is easy to apply and wonder if its stronger due to only being 3% redensyl in 30mls which is still a months supply.
            No I no longer use minoxidil as it always caused me a bad scalp.

Comment

• Vox
              • Jan 2013

I had never heard about this product before. Are there any clinical studies demonstrating safety and efficiency? And how it works on scalp that stayed in bald state for a long time? In other words, can it be any good for higher NW's?

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Vox
                I had never heard about this product before. Are there any clinical studies demonstrating safety and efficiency? And how it works on scalp that stayed in bald state for a long time? In other words, can it be any good for higher NW's?
                Try induchem redensyl i hope this link works https://www.induchem.com/products/ac...-care/redensyl

Comment

• Vox
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by doke
                  Try induchem redensyl i hope this link works https://www.induchem.com/products/ac...-care/redensyl
                  Thanks for the link but this web page says almost nothing about my obvious questioning. Some "technical information" (whatever this may be) is available for those having password-controlled access.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

To be fair it does not matter anymore about trials or medical when it comes to alopecia male pattern loss, even the drugs such as minoxidil,propecia, Avodart which have trials and back up to prove they grow hair do not work for me.
                    And over many years I have also trialed natural so called hair regrowth products and not many did much they may help in some, but as with redensyl im not saying its a miracle but its certainly easy to use in this uk formula and feels better on scalp than minoxidil for me with zero side affects at this time and I am continuning using the igrow helmet with it.
                    The minoxidil or lonoten high blood pressure drug which by the way is rats urine was discovered in the early 80s and which I started when you could only get 2% at the time did help in the early stages of my hairloss then the 5% was nesx and when i tried that i got a very irritated scalp very itchy.
                    Then i went onto minoxidil 5% with medrox-progestorone ah and forgot before that minox with tretinoin which in them days i was not told about it making the scalp very red if going out in the sun.
                    I

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

[QUOTE=doke;189202]To be fair it does not matter anymore about trials or medical when it comes to alopecia male pattern loss, even the drugs such as minoxidil,propecia, Avodart which have trials and back up to prove they grow hair do not work for me.
                      And over many years I have also trialed natural so called hair regrowth products and not many did much they may help in some, but as with redensyl im not saying its a miracle but its certainly easy to use in this uk formula and feels better on scalp than minoxidil for me with zero side affects at this time and I am continuning using the igrow helmet with it.
                      The minoxidil or lonoten high blood pressure drug which by the way is rats urine was discovered in the early 80s and which I started when you could only get 2% at the time did help in the early stages of my hairloss then the 5% was nesx and when i tried that i got a very irritated scalp very itchy.
                      Then i went onto minoxidil 5% with medrox-progestorone ah and forgot before that minox with tretinoin which in them days i was not told about it making the scalp very red if going out in the sun.
                      I can say whetever a company says and even with photos it proves nothing to me and i will be honest if this product helps me and you will know im not lying.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by EXprettyboy
                        I saw great results with my combination of treatments. So good in fact that I stopped treating it all together after 6 and a half years.

well fast forward a few months and I have lost more hair than ever before. I still have hair but you can see a norwood 6 outline forming.

So I figured all i can do is start treating it again, and this time I know that even my potent regimen only works as long as you treat it. The hair was so thick though that i thought i would get at least a year or 2. Anyway, I didn't. When I posted my results here without before shots, people thought I was phucking with them, but I have attached a shot of my regression now. And the results from BEFORE.

So, in addition to re-initiating treatment, I've decided to add something new to my regimen. Cue, Redensyl. I HATE Minoxidil. I've been using it near 7 years, and it's punished my face. I use liberally, and I've got that puffy faced, aged skin, dark eyed look as a result. In addition, I am covered in hair where I don't want it, Finally an upgrade to replace it with.

Here it is then, wounding with dermaroller (stem cell window opens), redensyl activates relevent stem cells, Flood with laser light to heal wounds and encourage activity, and then vit D2 and tocotrienols (special Vit E), and nizoral.

Obviously dropping minox, and I don't need Alpecin anymore either (zinc and ATP stimulation is in the Anagen redensyl product.)
                        Why did you photoshop out the ears in the after photo, showing your alleged loss due to stopping the treatment? Seems like a really odd thing to do.

Comment

• AndresCCP
                          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Vox
                          Hi,
                          Have a look to the thread "Induchem". I remember I posted there a brochure that I found just by googling with some info about clinical double-blind versus placebo tests. Hope they help you.
                          Cheers...

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Vox
                            Thanks for the link but this web page says almost nothing about my obvious questioning. Some "technical information" (whatever this may be) is available for those having password-controlled access.
                            Hi Vox this may be helpful by the same company induchem http://www.sofw.com/content/news/InduchemNeocapyl.pdf

Comment

• ChristianM
                              • Nov 2014

i think 3% would be 3% regardless of the ml. volume.

Comment

• Paul73
                                • May 2014

A poster at HLH opened this thread yesterday. Is it possible that this product is the cause of his loss?

Comment

Working...