Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plan C
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Takes 3/6 months minimum to see any type of results, although mine were within 3 months when I first used Dr kleins lotion.
    I'm sure I've asked you this before, perhaps even in this thread, but do you use susan's lotion or regaine first during the day?

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
      I'm sure I've asked you this before, perhaps even in this thread, but do you use susan's lotion or regaine first during the day?
      I apply regaine first and then wait 10 minutes before applying the lotion on the temples only, the foam is used on the whole scalp.

Comment

• Eire1980
        • Dec 2013

Jazz - i am thinking about trying this - i do have a fear of fin but my crown is starting to show now so thinking of taking the leap...Do we still need to go down the prescription route to obtain.
        i would like to start with 0.25% Fin is this possible?...appreciate the feedback - thanks

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
          Jazz - i am thinking about trying this - i do have a fear of fin but my crown is starting to show now so thinking of taking the leap...Do we still need to go down the prescription route to obtain.
          i would like to start with 0.25% Fin is this possible?...appreciate the feedback - thanks
          The prescription route is currently free and Susan is doing 20% of at the moment, only few months I think. Yes you can change the dosages with them just write the correct dosage when you fill out the prescription.

Comment

• Hicks
            • Apr 2013

I haven't heard lots about this compound but I went ahead and completed the form.

They need to make a link for best selling product. I found this part confusing. Holiday is the code.

Jazz can you make procedure so if a death or shut down happens we could find a new compounding and Doctor for prescription faster?

they also offered Latisse .03 separate from Susan.

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Hicks
              I haven't heard lots about this compound but I went ahead and completed the form.

They need to make a link for best selling product. I found this part confusing. Holiday is the code.

Jazz can you make procedure so if a death or shut down happens we could find a new compounding and Doctor for prescription faster?

they also offered Latisse .03 separate from Susan.
              Hey I know it's a bit confusing they giving free consults currently for holiday special, I have found another doctor in emergency I have the website at home. Both doctors use Susan as their compounding pharmacist, the main concern is the doctor as there are so many compounding pharmacist in US. So currently we have emergency options just incase, what ingredients did you add in your lotion?

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Mine arrived today , I like it ! Moving forward I will have ghk copper peotides in mine , ect.

Comment

• Hicks
                  • Apr 2013

what ingredients did you add in your lotion?
                  pretty much everything except grape seed. I wasn't sure about that. I'll let you know when it comes in. I didn't know there was a difference between lotion and cream. i had to get clarification that azelaic acid is in the cream.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                    Mine arrived today , I like it ! Moving forward I will have ghk copper peotides in mine , ect.
                    What did you add bro, you have e most amount of hair lol you seriously don't need anything else, I would have just added tretinoin. Oh by the way bro i started again with those oils as my female friend is getting regrowth from oils, synergy effects work you were right.

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

You go with 15% minoxidl? Where are you looking to apply temple region? I avoided grape seed as its probably weak DHT, hydorcortisone is a better option with tretinoin as I went with the exact ingredients as Dr Kleins lotion.

Comment

• Hicks
                        • Apr 2013

Yes 15%

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

What did you add bro, you have e most amount of hair lol you seriously don't need anything else, I would have just added tretinoin. Oh by the way bro i started again with those oils as my female friend is getting regrowth from oils, synergy effects work you were right.
                          vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste

Comment

• Parsia
                            • Dec 2013

vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste
                            Hi Lilpauly , You can take Dut from all day chemist , they have fin also with the lowest price which I have ever found , I got my fin from them and really satisfied from their service. I know you live in NY , I'm living in U.S too. Good luck bro.

Comment

• Jazz1
                              Inactive
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Hicks
                              Yes 15%
                              Keep me updated how things go, what's your current regime?

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Hey bro I'm sure she can as The medcial wellness states they can prescribe DUT, I had another guy update me his hair is growing back and has stopped falling from the lotion. I'm thankfull to God bro I found them as I had seriously run out of Promox when Dr Klein passed away, Susan saved me .

You bro are a legend without you I would be lost, you gave me this knowledge about synergy effect you were 100% right, I never doubted you from day one when some people laughed at you. Oh by they way I joined SAGA you see my thread? Admin asked me to join very nice I love it .

Oh bro I started drinking Mixture of Honey, Tumeric and black seed. These help with internal inflammation and nourish the hair .

Comment

Working...