Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Hi guys I got an email from The Medical Wellness center and they offering all you guys a discount and a chance to try their prouducts from Susan.

Details are below :

"I want to thank you for all your support*

I would like others to have the same opportunity and then make an informed decision. * I know once anyone learns to love a product, one becomes very loyal and reluctant to try anything else*

I would like to give others the opportunity to try the products and then make a decision for themselves*

I'm offering a special that can start immediately and for the whole month of December. * *Anyone that is a former Dr Klein patient* I am offering a FREE introductory three month consult and Susan is offering a 20% discount on all products on the customized minoxidil website*

They just have to make sure they clearly indicate on form that they are former dr Klein patients or they learned about this promotion from Jazz either directly or indirectly by reading your posts*

I'm so confident in the program I offer and that the products Susan compounds are superior , I want others to have the opportunity to experience the products and make their own decision.*

Thanks again for all your support*

The PROMOTION code for the DISCOUNT is:

"HOLIDAY"

Details to order:

Comment

• Plan C
      • Nov 2013

Jazz, quick question - did you shed at all when you first switched to Klein's formula and did it make your scalp itch? Finding it difficult to distinguish between shedding/ irritation and genuine hair loss.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
        Jazz, quick question - did you shed at all when you first switched to Klein's formula and did it make your scalp itch? Finding it difficult to distinguish between shedding/ irritation and genuine hair loss.
        I never really noticed apart from growth and thickness was very noticeable in the first 3 months.

Why what's wrong?

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Thanks jazz I'm going to give this s try . Which formula do u use ?

Comment

• Plan C
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
            I never really noticed apart from growth and thickness was very noticeable in the first 3 months.

Why what's wrong?
            Getting dandruff and light shedding.

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Getting dandruff and light shedding.
              You stop DUT? If not could be minor shed from the lotion which would be expected when using higher minoxidol, or seasonal just ride it out bro.

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                Thanks jazz I'm going to give this s try . Which formula do u use ?
                The same as Dr kleins lotion mixture bro, they can add small dose hydorcortisone for more growth.

Let me know if you need help bro I will always have time for you, you are the one who gave me all this knowledge and help over the years .

Comment

• Plan C
                  • Nov 2013

You stop DUT? If not could be minor shed from the lotion which would be expected when using higher minoxidol, or seasonal just ride it out bro.
                  Using dut every other day now. Doubt that would initiate a shed this quickly.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Probably the lotion or seasonal shed, ride it out i reckon you will be fine .

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are: Jazz can she adjust ingredients ?

15% minoxidil
                      0.1% finesteride
                      1.5% azelaic acid
                      0.025% progesterone
                      0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.
                      jazz can she chane the Ingredients ? I will send u a email

Comment

• Plan C
                        • Nov 2013

Probably the lotion or seasonal shed, ride it out i reckon you will be fine .
                        Out of interest, what order do you use your treatments? I currently take a shower, apply RU, apply the 15% forumla later and then finally apply Regaine. However, the Regaine tends to sting my scalp a little using it soon after the 15% stuff.

Comment

• Jazz1
                          Inactive
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                          jazz can she chane the Ingredients ? I will send u a email
                          Yes bro she can formulate anything .

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

Out of interest, what order do you use your treatments? I currently take a shower, apply RU, apply the 15% forumla later and then finally apply Regaine. However, the Regaine tends to sting my scalp a little using it soon after the 15% stuff.
                            I shower than dry my hair, apply regaine foam and after about 10 minutes I apply the lotion in the morning. At night I apply regaine foam but have no stinging, at the start I had stinging which takes a few months for your scalp to adjust due to the tretinoin .

Comment

• Jazz1
                              Inactive
                              • Aug 2012

Update from an email I received from The Medical Wellnes Center for anyone looking to order and gain the discount:

Hi Jazz,
                              We are receiving a couple of the free trial consults, but they are really submitting the wrong form.** We have always had a minoxidil link in the middle of the page for our clients, but we put a special link for Dr. Klein patients and the very top of the page www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. And now it says "Holiday Special"** - the direct link is
                              http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/C...INDEXpage.html, but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

The reason this is important is we offer more options and multiple prescriptions for one consult fee ( or free trial) for Jazz referrals and Dr. Klein patients.
                              Thank you,
                              Dr. J Katz

Comment

• Plan C
                                • Nov 2013

I shower than dry my hair, apply regaine foam and after about 10 minutes I apply the lotion in the morning. At night I apply regaine foam but have no stinging, at the start I had stinging which takes a few months for your scalp to adjust due to the tretinoin .
                                Okay, thanks. I may try using Regaine foam before the lotion and see how that goes.

Comment

Working...