Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shininghead
    • Oct 2018

I don't know if this thread is dead but I will still try my chance...

I want to start using Promox which contains Azelaic Acid, Finasteride, Progesterone, Tretinoin, Hydrocortisone, Biotin with %5 minoxidil. I am using Remox right now which does not have finastereide. However, even progesterone kind of creeps me out. I have heard that it is a strong compound that even people who wants to change gender as a woman use it. I don't know how true is that, I just wanted to bring it up here and wanted to ask your opinions.

I really don't know what to believe but I want to use Promox because other compounds with minoxidil were not very helpful for me. What do you think of using Promox which includes Finastereide? Does anybody have any issue with using topical Finastereide?I believe it might have possible lesser side effects compared to the pill. I'd appreciate if you guide me through this

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

Hi shinning i used minoxidil 5% with progestorone in the 1990s and you can still buy it in uk from a pharmacy if an existing customer i did find the only problem i ever had was tiredness at times during the day but not enough to stop using and it did work for me but as i got older i got fed up with using it.
      There are some better options like trying duelgen quick dry with minoxidil and azelaic acid and a sensitive version if minox gives you an itchy scalp.
      Im not convinced that using high strength minox is either safe or works better than 5% and if it does you can use tretinoin or retina a to add at night to increase the 5% absorbtion.

Comment

• funkville
        • Aug 2016

i used both belgraiva minoxidil with progesterone and also promax without fin. i can tell you that i became extremely ripped and my sex drive so so high that it started to become a problem lol.

Comment

• HairGuru
          • Dec 2018

I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary 15% mixture with added finesteride and I am having decent results thanks for sharing this information Jazz.

I done some research on Dr Lewenberg formula to add for night use the 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin as I done some research.

I have one question anyone try Dr Lewenberg formula? I have placed an order via Murray Avenue Apothecary as bald spot no longer sell Dr Lewenberg 5%.

Comment

• LAMB
            • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Eire1980
            Hi Guy's - i was thinking of going with NR-8, dp you know if the website below legit?

Retailer of polaris minoxidil 15 , minoxidil 10 , 15% minoxidil , minoxidil cream , minoxidil shampoo , polaris minoxidil , polaris NR-11 , polaris NR-10 , polaris NR-09 , polaris NR-08 , polaris NR-07 , dualgen 15

if so whats with the once off shipping of £10.95

thanks!
            That is the place i got my treatments they are very legit as all of there topical solutions are made in USA and the company itself is based in USA with real address so no doubt they are inspected on regular basis , The one off shipping charge is per order regardless of quantity but that £10.95 is for countries in the EU i was charged £12.95 to USA but it came very fast via DHL just started about 5 days ago so will see if there is any difference.

Comment

Working...