Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eire1980
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
    How long you been on finesteride and her mixtures now? The problem you need to check is finesteride working or not! There is also a case of minoxidil shed, do you currently suffer from the dreaded MPB itch?

The final options are DUT, RU58841, CB-03-01.
    Hey Jazz

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
    I'm on her mixtures with fin since June..0.05% and I moved up to 0.1% in early December..no I don't have any real itch nothing out of ordinary anyway.
    Any other advice?..cheers

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

I just received my formula from murray's ave apothecary and I am honestly impressed so far. It is 15% minox w/ fin, progesterone, AA, hydrocortisone.. It is kind of expensive, but I am hoping it's worth it. It is a nice smooth cream and you can actually apply to a clean scalp AND still style your hair afterwards. I like to put a little 5% foam on my scalp, then apply a modest portion of this cream. It has only been 3 days and HONESTLY my scalp feels better... I started DUT at the same time (after 10 months on fin), so I don't know which one is having this effect - but, the itching, tingling, burning has never been so minimal. maybe, just MAYBE I will get lucky with hair loss for once.

Comment

• Tarikko
        • Aug 2014

I am baffled that some people are giving Jazz a hard time despite all the help he offered.

Bro Jazz was amazing all throughout.

He helped me the minute i joined the forums a year and half ago and honestly all the progress i made was primarily due to his advice.

I was going BALD and now my hair has come leaps and bounds since that phone call.. right bro?

We still talk regularly on whatsapp and he still gives me advice and updates me on new products

If anything, we need more people like him

Assalam brother Jazz and God bless you

Comment

• Tarikko
          • Aug 2014

Apologies about the confusion..

Thought Jazz was under attack for a minute there.. Seems he is ok

To update you all, i just ordered the second 6 months batch from Susan and i got myself two bottles of Acetyl, Biotin and Vitamin E.. to see if i can get those new baby hairs on my temple to grow into terminal ones.. fingers crossed

So far, the treatment is excellent and i'm improving by the day.. almost a year and half in now

Compared to baseline, it is a miracle

I also have an organic treatment added to the chemical mix

I will post my full regimen soon

Take Care all

Comment

• Rocky870
            • Jan 2016

Thanks for the reply Jazz, I do appreciate all your advice bud,

Since I have had aggressive diffuse thinning throughout the scalp I would like to start a using anti-androgens topically, I will make sure to place an order with Susan with the strongest minoxidil as well as the other additives you suggested, was it the cream or lotion?

Also I did some research on CB-03-01 and I found it to be the better option. From what I understand, once it passes the trans dermal barrier of the body it is less likely to bind with receptors not in the scalp, like organs causing less side effects. Do you have any suggestions where to purchase the purest form of this compound and what vehicle to use?
            Thanks Again

Comment

• Eire1980
              • Dec 2013

Right so I can try and help you and I promise il do my best to save your hair!

When you started any hairloss treatments (finesteride) did you experience the dreaded MPB itch? Also to add you just recently added 0.1% in December which is the recommended dosage so this may take some time to have an effect.

Tell me your full regime again please, you also take internal finesteride? I do both topical and internal 1mg every other day.

Let me check what your currently taking, that way you have other options like DUT/RU58841/CB-03-01 so please don't panick or throw the towel in as I promise il save your hair .
              HI Jazz,

Appreciate the feedback and your commitment to the forum - Many Thanks!
              ok so at the min the below is pretty much what I am doing

Regaine foam 5% in morning
              Susan's mix at night - pretty much what you said ingredients wise except 12.5% minox instead of 15%
              Nizoral and Regenepure NT (daily) - I was using both DR & NT, just need to order more
              Just started using divine herbal oil yesterday - They are expensive but initial thoughts are that they are a great addition and smell good too.
              Also using jamaican dark castor oil occasionally..also cold pressed coconut oil on occasion

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of these more for health reasons

I have no real knowledge on CB,RU etc...

I have lost about an inch on the templates and my crown is noticeable to people now...the paranoia has set in..lol

Not sure what else I can add at this point. I was pretty nervous about using Fin hence why I started at 0.05..i was hoping to maintain what I got but upped it as the thinning continued. I don't notice any significant hair in sink, shower or pillow (not sure if this info is even relevant )
              as for the itch, became more noticeable after you mentioned it...haha...but nothing that has me scratching or driving me mad
              Many Thanks again for your time

@Tarikko - can you expand on the organic approach you have? - thanks

Comment

• Eire1980
                • Dec 2013

Thanks!

Right so I can try and help you and I promise il do my best to save your hair!

When you started any hairloss treatments (finesteride) did you experience the dreaded MPB itch? Also to add you just recently added 0.1% in December which is the recommended dosage so this may take some time to have an effect.

Tell me your full regime again please, you also take internal finesteride? I do both topical and internal 1mg every other day.

Let me check what your currently taking, that way you have other options like DUT/RU58841/CB-03-01 so please don't panick or throw the towel in as I promise il save your hair .
                HI Jazz,

Appreciate the feedback and your commitment to the forum - Many Thanks!
                ok so at the min the below is pretty much what I am doing

Regaine foam 5% in morning
                Susan's mix at night - pretty much what you said ingredients wise except 12.5% minox instead of 15%
                Nizoral and Regenepure NT (daily) - I was using both DR & NT, just need to order more
                Just started using divine herbal oil yesterday - They are expensive but initial thoughts are that they are a great addition and smell good too.
                Also using jamaican dark castor oil occasionally..also cold pressed coconut oil on occasion

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of these more for health reasons

I have no real knowledge on CB,RU etc...

I have lost about an inch on the templates and my crown is noticeable to people now...the paranoia has set in..lol

Not sure what else I can add at this point. I was pretty nervous about using Fin hence why I started at 0.05..i was hoping to maintain what I got but upped it as the thinning continued. I don't notice any significant hair in sink, shower or pillow (not sure if this info is even relevant )
                as for the itch, became more noticeable after you mentioned it...haha...but nothing that has me scratching or driving me mad
                Many Thanks again for your time

@Tarikko - can you expand on the organic approach you have? - thanks

Comment

• Tarikko
                  • Aug 2014

Hello Eire,

I will list for you my full regimen below:

Minox 5% foam once a day

Belgravia 12.5% cream once a day

Susan lotion (12.5% minox + AA + Fin + Progesterone...) once a day

I just bought and started a week ago the Acetyl + biotin solution from Susan...

Folligen Hair Signal Therapy Cream once a day.. it has saw palmetto, copper peptides and tea extracts

Divine herbal oils, 3 times a week

Oral finasteride 0.5 mg EOD

Multivitamins and supplements.. biotin, vitamin c, e, zinc, magnesium....

I was also using the laser helmet for more than a year but now it stopped working

As for my organic mix

I started this like 2 months ago and my hair received a boost since..

3 times a week.. maybe it's an overkill and should bring it down to twice a week:

red Onion, garlic, avocado, egg, black coffee, olive oil, mint and apple cider vinegar.. i make it into a paste and apply to my head.

Problem though, despite all the washing, the smell persists.. i even wash my hair with pure lemon juice but you still smell like a curry... not sure if this is sustainable I will keep it for now.. as long as your hair is dry, it doesn't waft.. only when wet you realize, God i still smell

The above all work in synergy i believe

My regimen is so extensive i think i might have missed something.. will update if so

Peace!

Comment

• Eire1980
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Tarikko
                    Hello Eire,

Minox 5% foam once a day

Folligen Hair Signal Therapy Cream once a day.. it has saw palmetto, copper peptides and tea extracts

I was also using the laser helmet for more than a year but now it stopped working

As for my organic mix

3 times a week.. maybe it's an overkill and should bring it down to twice a week:

red Onion, garlic, avocado, egg, black coffee, olive oil, mint and apple cider vinegar.. i make it into a paste and apply to my head.

Problem though, despite all the washing, the smell persists.. i even wash my hair with pure lemon juice but you still smell like a curry... not sure if this is sustainable I will keep it for now.. as long as your hair is dry, it doesn't waft.. only when wet you realize, God i still smell

My regimen is so extensive i think i might have missed something.. will update if so

Peace!
                    Hey Tarikko..thanks for the quick response..glad it is all working for you bar the smell 😉..question why use fin as a topical and tablet? ..thanks again

Comment

• cardib
                      • Jan 2016

when you say boost? you mean what? regrowth? thickening of the hair shaft? luster?
                      Hello Eire,

Minox 5% foam once a day

As for my organic mix

Peace!

Comment

• Tarikko
                        • Aug 2014

Well Jazz suggested this and he said it's better to tackle hair loss on all fronts, and I believe there is truth in this.

Luckily i had zero sides on Fin.. and don't forget im taking a quarter of the daily dose orally.. i take 0.5mg EOD while you should be taking 1mg ED

@Cardib

The hair looks thicker and healthier since i added the organic... i got a few stubborn baby hairs on my temples that grew slightly thicker/darker as well..

It is a bit early to tell but you see how extensive my regimen is, so i can't pinpoint what is working and what is not.. but no doubt i did notice an overall improvement by adding the organic to the chemical

I doubt the organic by itself will lead to any results.. remember they all work in synergy.

Comment

• Tarikko
                          • Aug 2014

No worries Jazz bro, take your time.. I myself im aware of what you went through the past year.

I'm here bro should you need me

Comment

• hyong
                            • Jan 2016

Do i need a perscribtion to get the compound?
                            Currently residing in Canada, any issues with customs? , new to this forum, desperate for help though.

regards

Comment

• cardib
                              • Jan 2016

what do u think in your organic mix, is main ingredient that works? i know its all about energy, but the onion juice is the only one I've ever read about in regards to hairloss, and even the whole onion juice is controversial
                              Well Jazz suggested this and he said it's better to tackle hair loss on all fronts, and I believe there is truth in this.

Luckily i had zero sides on Fin.. and don't forget im taking a quarter of the daily dose orally.. i take 0.5mg EOD while you should be taking 1mg ED

@Cardib

The hair looks thicker and healthier since i added the organic... i got a few stubborn baby hairs on my temples that grew slightly thicker/darker as well..

It is a bit early to tell but you see how extensive my regimen is, so i can't pinpoint what is working and what is not.. but no doubt i did notice an overall improvement by adding the organic to the chemical

I doubt the organic by itself will lead to any results.. remember they all work in synergy.

Comment

• Eire1980
                                • Dec 2013

Guys I'm sorry I'm not around, I know I promised people I would help and the ones who truly know me genuinely know I LOVE helping anyone and everyone to make a change around the world. I have had alot of issues in my life last year, times I feel low and depressed example being the girl I loved leaving me, to my dream car project that never seems to be ending.

I never normally ask anyone for anything apart from give, give, give and help as many people with the same issues I had in my life. Right now if I could ask all the people who genuinely know me, the only help I would ask is please pray for me that my life issues get solved that I heal away from my past.

I normally mediate and pray daily to ask God for a cure to guide me so I could help as many people. To those who genuinely need my help, all I ask is pray things get better with me so that I can be in the right frame of mind to carry on helping more people.

Thanks, will be back soon once I feel better .
                                Hey mate,
                                Hope you are feeling better
                                If you are feeling low please make sure that you talk to someone you feel comfortable with..family, friends or even someone off here that you trust...main thing is talking will help take the load off you

Keep the head up and come back to the forum when you are ready..be sure to know you are helping many people on this

Take it easy

Comment

Working...