Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trenblastoise
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Artista
    Hi Trenblastoise , Thank you for your posting.
    I certainly will write down your questions related to this and bring it up to Dr Wesley.
    Thank you, good luck and have a nice time there:>

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Thank you Tren' !

Comment

• mikes23
        • Aug 2014

Artista could you ask dr wesley if piloscopy will be able to punch put old grafts without leaving any marks? I have some grafts that were placed really poorly from my first procedure and I'm wondering if he could punch them out and re insert them into the hairline or back into my donor scar.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Hello Mike23 and~ Absolutely! I will create a short list of questions to talk over with Carlos.
          No problems! Stay POSITIVE Mike' and everyone else!

I just wanted to say to all, try NOT to ALLOW hairloss to ruin your CURRENT lives!
          None of us want hairloss,,we all HATE hairloss BUT, we cannot ALLOW it to take control of our lives.
          If 'someone' else criticizes or defines you by your hair then that 'someone' is NOT WORTH being connected to.

Thats a REALITY of our lives.

Now i feel that, especially for you younger people, there WILL be much better future treatments available at some point.
          We do not know when that will occur so that is why we all NEED to LIVE our lives for TODAY.
          Enough said..cheers to all

Comment

• barfacan
            • Feb 2015

I'm new here, do i have to ask?

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

Welcome barfacan!
              Ask what exactly?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                • Dec 2012

Welcome barfacan!
                Ask what exactly?
                Artista, the more I read into the science behind donor regeneration, the more excited I become about this treatment's potential. It seems Dr. Wesley's method could perfectly execute the process necessary for regeneration, according to the research report that Dr. Wesley posted.

I wonder how much ACell could affect the results from that study, as they were splitting hairs outside the body, without any growth stimulant for the hairs after they were both placed into the scalp again. Furthermore, I wonder how leaving the top portion of the follicle in the scalp could affect those results. They got about 70% growth from both halves of the follicle in the method they used, and it seems Dr. Wesley's technology could be far superior.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

]Welcome barfacan!
                  Ask what exactly?

Comment

• nameless
                    • Feb 2013

Arista if it works I don't understand why it would require a bunch of studies. It's basically a complicated hair transplant and hair transplants have been available to the general public for entire generations already. Just make it work and then bring it to market when it works. Do 1 study to prove it works on 100% of subjects and then put it into the marketplace.

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow, on Tuesday March 31st,
                      Dr. Wesley WILL be calling into Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth Live show!!

Watch/Listen to the Show...Dr Wesley is such a good man dedicated to his science !

I will also be calling in and will be asking those questions to Dr Wesley posed by,
                      Trenblastoise
                      Mikes23
                      FearTheLoss
                      Nameless
                      If anyone else has a question to ask,,let me know or call in to the show as well!
                      It would be great to see others become active on that Live show.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Hello everyone!

Watch/Listen to the Show...Dr Wesley is such a good man dedicated to his science !

I will also be calling in and will be asking those questions to Dr Wesley posed by,
                        Trenblastoise
                        Mikes23
                        FearTheLoss
                        Nameless
                        If anyone else has a question to ask,,let me know or call in to the show as well!
                        Two questions:

1) Regeneration claims need to be sorted out according to FearTheLoss' thread and THIS article:
                        Duplicative surgery might represent a successful alternative for hair transplantation, because both portions are capable of regenerating a healthy hair. Moreover, our results suggest the possible presence of stem cells in both halves of the follicle.

Somebody for the love of god please ask him if theres ANY plan to get this done.

2) With such a small incision, high yields and easy harvesting, are there any plans to use body hair from legs/arms/etc to transplant to the scalp?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

Very good to hear! Can't wait to listen in on the show. I have so much respect for Dr. Wesley and his dedication to advancing the field. We need more doctors like him.

Comment

• nameless
                            • Feb 2013

Hello everyone!

Trenblastoise
                            Mikes23
                            FearTheLoss
                            Nameless

My sound on my computer is not working. Please post the highlights after the show. Just the highlights.

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

Hi Fear' I am in agreement with you

Comment

• liba
                                • Mar 2015

Hello everyone!

Trenblastoise
                                Mikes23
                                FearTheLoss
                                Nameless
                                Dude pls ask about his current achievement on donor regeneration and his future plan on it thx!

Comment

Working...