Histogen's HSC Exclusive Video Q&A - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Administrator tbtadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    973

    film Histogen's HSC Exclusive Video Q&A

    Question Submitted through: americanhairloss.org

    I was fortunate enough to catch the live interview with Dr. Ziering and listened to the archive as well, but I still have a couple of questions. From what I gathered Histogen’s HSC Complex will be an injectable that will grow new hair follicles. Does this mean that all you would have to do is have a couple of sessions of this procedure a year to keep a full head of hair, or will you still have to undergo hair transplant surgery with the process?

    Thanks for your time and I look forward to any information you can provide.

    Matt Jacobs

    Gail Naughton Ph.D., CEO of Histogen Inc. responds:


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    107

    Default

    How far are they in their clinical trials? It sounds as if they have already produced results on human patients. If that's the case, then it's conceivable that their procedure can go on the market sooner than expected.

  3. #3

    Default hi dr. naughton, what is your timeline

    hi dr. naughton i am extremely impressed by your histogen trials and photographs. the fact that you have increased hair growth by 25 percent is extremely impressive and to say the least miraculous. my question is that you have stated that your timeline for realse of your hsc product is 2015. is it possible that you can get fda fast track approval or that you can release the hsc complex in canada or mexico in an expedited fashion. i am not trying to be impolite, but you are dealing with a product that will be on every front cover of major publications and will make medical history. and to say the least will be the pharmecutical blockbuster of the century and will increase your companys revenue by billions of dollars annually. so in summmary dr.naughton is their any possibility that your product hsc will be released in some country other then the usa before the year 2015 , thank you sincerely joe

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe from staten island View Post
    hi dr. naughton i am extremely impressed by your histogen trials and photographs. the fact that you have increased hair growth by 25 percent is extremely impressive and to say the least miraculous. my question is that you have stated that your timeline for realse of your hsc product is 2015. is it possible that you can get fda fast track approval or that you can release the hsc complex in canada or mexico in an expedited fashion. i am not trying to be impolite, but you are dealing with a product that will be on every front cover of major publications and will make medical history. and to say the least will be the pharmecutical blockbuster of the century and will increase your companys revenue by billions of dollars annually. so in summmary dr.naughton is their any possibility that your product hsc will be released in some country other then the usa before the year 2015 , thank you sincerely joe
    According to Dr. Ziering, Histogen will pursue commercial viability in other countries before going through the FDA approval process. He states that if everything goes well, HSC will be available before then outside the US.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8

    Cool Histogen

    I just found out about this technology tonight.

    Is this a one time procedure where balding becomes present? Meaning, it restores hair for a lifetime? No further treatments to keep your hair stimulated?

    I see where there was s 25 percent improvement in some clinical trials. I don't see that being all that impressive? How much cubic sq in does that get me to?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ms8172 View Post
    I just found out about this technology tonight.

    Is this a one time procedure where balding becomes present? Meaning, it restores hair for a lifetime? No further treatments to keep your hair stimulated?

    I see where there was s 25 percent improvement in some clinical trials. I don't see that being all that impressive? How much cubic sq in does that get me to?
    First of all, 25% MORE healthy hair follicles is far better than any product out right now. It might not get you Jonas Brothers' hair, but if this product can deliver on what it promises, it will become an international sensation over night.

    Secondly, consider that you have donor hair left, it can also increase your donor hair density by 25%. That means you have 25% more hair to work with when you get a transplant.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Histogen

    Do you have to continue to go back for further treatments? Is this permanent? What about working with a new hairline? How would this product work?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ms8172 View Post
    Do you have to continue to go back for further treatments? Is this permanent? What about working with a new hairline? How would this product work?
    The idea is that the hair should last as long as your normal hair. So if you went bald at 30, the hair should last 30 years. As far as a hairline, you can use it on your donor region, then get a transplant on your hairline.

    Keep in mind that this technology is available yet. If things go the way they're supposed to, this product might hit American markets in 2015.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I remember reading about this company before. Do you know if you inject this stuff into hair that isnt resistant to Dht will it therefore change that and make it resistant?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi everyone. It's my first post and from France we also follow all new methods available or in research now (i have to admit that you CAN'T expect anything good from France regarding hair loss solutions...).
    We (in our forum) have heard about Histogen and really we hope it won't be a new Intercitex for those who followed the story....
    A few more questions :

    -do we already know if new hair are colored ? Are they growing on the right natural angle ?
    -will they live just one ''cycle'' ???

    Thanks for your answers

Similar Threads

  1. Histogen HSC | The Archived Interview with Dr. Craig Ziering on The Bald Truth
    By tbtadmin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. histogen reports preliminary results at hair conference in amsterdam
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
  3. CARF Video
    By tbtadmin in forum BaldTruthTalk Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth