Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
    Now you have it guys - the guy is only telling shit. You guys will never ever SEE something useful from these jerk! Just blah blah blah blah ...
    Just for the record. When you say "guys" you mean the "guys" in your head, right ?

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Haha, thanks IM, had a good laugh. I'm sure we'll talk tomorrow again. Byeeee

Comment

• censur
        • Jan 2013

Guys, I want to say I am very greatful for your effort in trying to clarify wheather this technique really works as promised!

I am sorry, but I may have missed something here, gc83uk. I thought you were having your op on the 13:th of september? But now it seems you have already done the procedure?

Anyway, did you do this procedure at the London clinic?
        With Deborah as the doctor and Rolf as the extraction technician?

Best of luck to you.

Comment

• gc83uk
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by censur
          Guys, I want to say I am very greatful for your effort in trying to clarify wheather this technique really works as promised!

I am sorry, but I may have missed something here, gc83uk. I thought you were having your op on the 13:th of september? But now it seems you have already done the procedure?

Anyway, did you do this procedure at the London clinic?
          With Deborah as the doctor and Rolf as the extraction technician?

Best of luck to you.
          Hi Censur, yes it was on the 10th and 11th in London with Deborah, Marlene and Rolf.

Had another 500 today, so that 1800 over the last 2 days and 4800 in total. It's probably closer to 4900, because each time there is always a few extra, but I usually round it down.

Comment

• caddarik79
            • Feb 2013

woow, 1800, sooo how was it?

did you learn new stuffs?

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Gaz, just finished my counting. I'm pretty sure it's accurate within 5%. Probably even much more accurate.

I'm amazed you didn't notice too many failed extractions cause your ratio was pretty much as bad as mine. You have 2316 extraction points, for only 1300 grafts.

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

Of course I'm going to check it all again. And then will release all my calcs so people can verify. But if this is correct, and it seems it is ... then this means that most probably you had the same ratio last time. Which means that regeneration was pretty low, probably lower than 10%, but we'll have to look into that.

Comment

• gc83uk
                  • Nov 2011

No I'm sorry there is no new information. HM is still years away and even HSI is still a couple of years away.

On a positive note, we now have pretty much all the pictures we need at least to verify failed extractions once and for all.

If the figures are bang on or close (Arashi), then I have a plausible theory why people may think they are hearing the drill more often than clicks of the pedal for the FU's going into the petri.

I didn't get time to take extra photos after you asked Arashi of the back above scar, it was too late here and I had to be at the clinic at 7am. Do you want those first? Hopefully you'll still be able to easily identify the extractions from day 1.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
                    No I'm sorry there is no new information. HM is still years away and even HSI is still a couple of years away.

On a positive note, we now have pretty much all the pictures we need at least to verify failed extractions once and for all.

If the figures are bang on or close (Arashi), then I have a plausible theory why people may think they are hearing the drill more often than clicks of the pedal for the FU's going into the petri.

I didn't get time to take extra photos after you asked Arashi of the back over scar, it was too late here and I had to be at the clinic at 7am. Do you want those first? Hopefully you'll still be able to easily identify the extractions from day 1.
                    I'm going to my office now, got to run my day job too, damn But will get back in about 4 hours. Will first verify if I didn't make a mistake (it's possible) and then will release all my calcs and pictures so people can verify. After that I'll look at today's photo's. Just shoot as much as possible ok ? And can you also maybe reshoot the pics I requests a few posts earlier ? Thanks !!

Comment

• gc83uk
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
                      Gaz, just finished my counting. I'm pretty sure it's accurate within 5%. Probably even much more accurate.

I'm amazed you didn't notice too many failed extractions cause your ratio was pretty much as bad as mine. You have 2316 extraction points, for only 1300 grafts.
                      OK mate, just read this, we'll try it with the 500 extractions too if you're up for that. That should conclude it.

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

OK mate, just read this, we'll try it with the 500 extractions too if you're up for that. That should conclude it.
                        Yeah maybe it's even best to focus on that first before rechecking my current calcs. Cause I know I have all the pics for the 1300 grafts, it's probably a good idea to look at your 500 grafts first now and do the counting there to see if we miss anything. And shoot more pics if needed. And then go back to the 1300 and verify those.

Anyway, off to the office, please shoot as much photo's as possible, clear ones and please also re-shoot the photo's I requested a few posts earlier, that would also help a lot. THanks !!!

Later !

Comment

• caddarik79
                          • Feb 2013

you know what, I think I will just trust the way donor will look after this 1800... and then, if it still looks pristine, I'll trust the 85%...
                          because all the counting and stuffs and theory of the conspiration, I don't trust either.

If Gaz have a pristine donor in October, November... and then repeat in May and still looks amazingly untouched after more then 6000, I will just trust HASCI words and stop giving credit to bashing and speculations.

Meanwhile, Mwamba might bring it to a superior level and I hope this will force competition, good prices and cure being closer.

Comment

• cotto
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Arashi

so that is much worse than a traditional fue right? it is a very low regrowth like 10%??
                            Oh jesus, that was my last hope, please tell me that im wrong

Comment

• gc83uk
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by cotto
                              so that is much worse than a traditional fue right? it is a very low regrowth like 10%??
                              Oh jesus, that was my last hope, please tell me that im wrong
                              No, FUE is 0%

We're talking about donor regeneration atm, all will be concluded once all the counting is done.

Comment

• Arashi
                                • Aug 2012

No, FUE is 0%

We're talking about donor regeneration atm, all will be concluded once all the counting is done.
                                Of course its a matter of definition but in my book fue has even a negative number since not all recipient will grow. So you will end up with less hair on your scalp than you had before

Comment

Working...