X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrettyFly83
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Tracy C
    One or the other.
    I don't appreciate being called a fraud or or a fake suffering some other disease! I have healthy thick back and sides and have been loosing hair steadily for the last 9 years - classic MPB. My results may be unique but I have not hidden anything from this forum as I sincerely hope other people can experience the regrowth that I have.

Comment

• KeepHoping
      • Dec 2010

I'm confused Tracy. Are you suggesting that this study is fabricated? What would be their incentive for faking a study? They aren't selling a product, they're just telling you to use existing treatments and use a dermaroller that you can find on amazon for super cheap. Doesn't seem like it would make sense to fabricate a study and make up that people had hair growth unless they were selling a product they themselves would profit from right?

Comment

• Hicks
        • Apr 2013

If you don't like what I write. Don't read it. Just move along and continue on with your fantasy.
        I wish the moderators would do their job. This forum is like the wild west of forums. It's really 50/50 if a thread stays on topic.

Comment

• simba
          • Jul 2013

I wish we had an ignore button

Comment

• the_dude78
            • May 2011

I got a new job and that along with band practice is keeping me from making the show. Joe's negativity was really getting to me anyways. I may still participate from time to time.

I tend to stay out of the men's section of this forum because stupid is contagious. Some of these guys need more help than anyone gave give them.
            Tracy, this thread was doing just fine before you started commenting. If you feel the men's section is stupid and contagious, then please, please stay away. The tone in the thread was fine and friendly until you started attacking people, well, the entire forum really. Why all this bitterness? We are all skeptical when it comes to new treatments, and we have all been let down so many times, but at least we keep an open mind and keep hoping. Why can't you just accept that people have different opinions and just let it be and move on?

Comment

• Hicks
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by simba
              I wish we had an ignore button
              Go to their profile and you can add them to your ignore list. I have 2 on mine. Not sure how it works. So far so good

I rolled Sunday. Still a little tender this morning.

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

I got a new job and that along with band practice is keeping me from making the show. Joe's negativity was really getting to me anyways. I may still participate from time to time.

I tend to stay out of the men's section of this forum because stupid is contagious. Some of these guys need more help than anyone gave give them.
                I understand Tracy, Congrats on your new job and keep on playing!
                (by the way..Ive been playing bass and guitar since I was a kid-been in a few very good bands..fun times)

Comment

• HARIRI
                  • Nov 2012

Super thanks John2399

The Dermaroller shown in the video is quite scary. Nanogen Titanium scalp roller looks more friendly lol.

Comment

• chimera
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI

The Dermaroller shown in the video is quite scary. Nanogen Titanium scalp roller looks more friendly lol.
                    Nope, it has to be 1.5 mm. 0.5 has been used in the past without results. Makes sense, follicles are 1.5 to 2.0 mm, and we want tu hurt them

Comment

• Tracy C
                      • Sep 2011

Thanks for the advice Tracy but may I know why we should not use Minoxidil after the dermaroller weekly session?
                      Read the warning on your bottle of Minoxidil.

2nd question for how many minutes we should use the dermaroller if used once a week? some said 10 minutes, whats your thought about that?
                      I would expect that would depend on the size of your affected area. Mine is not very big so I doubt it would take me 10 minutes to do it.

Comment

• Tracy C
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by PrettyFly83
                        I don't appreciate being called a fraud or or a fake...
                        You are not required to appreciate it. But you are required to tolerate it if you are going to post here. If you put up with 10% of the BS some of these guys give me, you would be crying all the way home to your mommy.

Originally posted by KeepHoping
                        I'm confused Tracy. Are you suggesting that this study is fabricated?
                        I never once said the study was fabricated. I said it was not a good study. If you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that I do feel this is an interesting idea and plan to try it myself. I just give any weight to posters who claim to have seen results, especially so soon.

Originally posted by Hicks
                        I wish the moderators would do their job.
                        They are...

Think about that for a minute or two.

Originally posted by the_dude78
                        Tracy, this thread was doing just fine before you started commenting.
                        I have done no harm to this thread at all in any way shape or form. Get off your soap box. You don't belong there.

Comment

• Tracy C
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Artista
                          I understand Tracy, Congrats on your new job and keep on playing!
                          (by the way..Ive been playing bass and guitar since I was a kid-been in a few very good bands..fun times)
                          Getting my hair back has given me the confidence to start playing in front of an audience again. It's a very liberating feeling. Getting back to work after 18 months of unemployment is great too. I don't make as much money in my new job as I did in my last job - but I am payed well and I like the job. I just miss working in the research environment. I did that for so long. It's going to take time to acclimate to working in the real world. LOL

Comment

• the_dude78
                            • May 2011

I have done no harm to this thread at all in any way shape or form. Get off your soap box. You don't belong there.
                            I do belong here...I'm a balding man. This a forum for balding men.

But yes, I should've sent you a PM instead . (Is that even possible here?)

Let's keep this thread on track from now on!

Comment

• Pentarou
                              • Apr 2013

Cause you guys love to reject reality and anybody who threatens your fantacy with even the smallest dose of reality.

If you don't like what I write. Don't read it. Just move along and continue on with your fantasy.
                              If you mean the experimentation going on, can you blame us guys? The pipeline is dry until the end of the decade, with only Cosmo's CB to look forward to between now and then (unless GSK get Avodart phase III'd as a hair loss treatment). Even us guys who can use finasteride sans problemo realise it has only very limited omph to regrow hair. These guys experimenting aren't killing or bankrupting themselves, and can at least use their experiences to rule out dead ends.

Comment

• HARIRI
                                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by chimera
                                Nope, it has to be 1.5 mm. 0.5 has been used in the past without results. Makes sense, follicles are 1.5 to 2.0 mm, and we want tu hurt them
                                Damn, so do you mean that I have to return it? I hope they accept refund otherwise Im f***d up. Nanogen 0.5mm titanium scalp roller is quite expensive

Guys any thoughts about length of the needle? Should it really be 1.5mm to benefit from it?

Comment

Working...