Dermarolling Community Trial

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    • Mar 2013

hey guys how many days after roll the scabs fall ,the red dots disappear//i think people are looking me strange...

is it illusion or my hair where i wounded hard feels strong?

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
      • Mar 2013

guys i also massage slightly everywhile and my galea is becoming really elastic....

lets see how it plays i feel positive.

Comment

• MackJames
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by brunobald
        Mack, that is quite something. Did you use any treatments in the months and years prior to using the dermaroller?
        I had been on fin for about a year and a half but have been off it for roughly eleven month. I ceased using fin because my wife and I wanted to have another baby and I felt the quality and quantity of my semen was lower.(TMI?) I look forward to telling the new kid over and over again about the sacrifice I made for their existence. My doctor didn't recommend I discontinue, I decided on my own.

A little over a year ago I started using minoxidil regularly after having tried it a couple years back. It's so cheap now I thought what the hell. About three weeks ago my doctor prescribed 2% keto and I have been using it three times a week. Finally, my doctor prescribed clobetasol foam for my psoriasis and occasionally I will put it on my scalp.

Comment

• MackJames
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
          hey guys how many days after roll the scabs fall ,the red dots disappear//i think people are looking me strange...

is it illusion or my hair where i wounded hard feels strong?
          I "feel" the hair is stronger but it's hard to say for certain. I roll to a similar degree as the example pics posted by other members. Immediately after rolling I wipe down the scalp with alcohol pads and let the alcohol dissipate. Scab formation seems to be minimal to none.

Staythick, I hear you, brother. I'm in the same boat. My eyes tear up something fierce.

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
            • Jun 2013

lol when I roll I stomp on the ground as I'm doing it, and just squint and cuss the whole time. freakin hurts, man.

Comment

• DesperateOne
              • Jul 2013

This thread has become a disaster.

Comment

• Sogeking
                • Feb 2011

Hi guys, I'm really crossing my fingers this works to some extent.

Can you tell me how long does it take for the wounds to heal? Now this is dermaroller primarily used to remove scars on skin( acne scarring) however does it actually leave scars with such aggressive roling you guys do?

Also MackJames, why are you putting alcohol after rolling? To disinfect your scalp? If you are doing it to disinfect it is better to use pads just go over the wounds with alcohol on this cotton pads. No use for so much alcohol going to bloodstream.

Also when do you apply minox? Immediately after rolling or later in the week.

Thank you for answers.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                  • Mar 2013

minox twice a day 24 h after rolling.alcohol is for to whipe the blood and diminish scub formation. no scars....
                  Originally posted by Sogeking

Can you tell me how long does it take for the wounds to heal? Now this is dermaroller primarily used to remove scars on skin( acne scarring) however does it actually leave scars with such aggressive roling you guys do?

Also MackJames, why are you putting alcohol after rolling? To disinfect your scalp? If you are doing it to disinfect it is better to use pads just go over the wounds with alcohol on this cotton pads. No use for so much alcohol going to bloodstream.

Thank you for answers.

Comment

• MackJames
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Sogeking

Thank you for answers.
                    The alcohol pads I use are very small, about an inch squared, and I use no more than two. I use the pads to wipe away the blood and disinfect the scalp after rolling. I also have a bottle of alcohol that I use to clean the roller which I do immediately after rolling.

Most people apply minox twenty-four hours after rolling as the study indicated but I apply it an hour or so later and have not experienced any side effects. I always roll at night so even if I don't apply minoxidil that night after I've already applied it once that day. I resume normal application the following morning.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                      • Mar 2013

guys i am sure most users here wont roll enough to the level of mild erythema claimed by the scients of the study...they say they stopped till they saw first blood drops ....

so we must apply sth to counter attack pain but not interfer with the process...

i am thinking of topical xilocaine gel...

Comment

• MackJames
                        • Sep 2009

A quick note, I'm noticing the tiny hairs sprouting primarily in the areas of my scalp where the hair thinning is the least and most recent. Could be that the areas where the hair has only recently begun thinning, relative to other thinning areas, is more likely to see immediate benefits from rolling. Pure speculation on my part but it is a possiblility.

Stay strong and keep being consistent, brothers. I'll post more pics tonight.

Comment

• Axel
                          • Dec 2012

guys i am sure most users here wont roll enough to the level of mild erythema claimed by the scients of the study...they say they stopped till they saw first blood drops ....

so we must apply sth to counter attack pain but not interfer with the process...

i am thinking of topical xilocaine gel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine
                          Google for dermarolling + EMLA cream

EMLA is what doctors and nurses use for numbing

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                            • Mar 2013

i just bought a xilocaine gel 4.5 euros....it is for numbing... lets see how it works..second sessio for me on sunday morning.

up to now i can report ....

tremendous increase in galea elasticity...its like omg huge the difference...now is as elastic as my donor area....before it was like a brick...
                            Originally posted by Axel
                            Google for dermarolling + EMLA cream

EMLA is what doctors and nurses use for numbing

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                              • Mar 2013

important

the pics with the results in the study of the guy with success and grown hair were taken at the time of the last check 8 month after first roll

the results are promising and named as continued growth after end of rolls...

so guys do it 12 times as in the study and you will gain growth from which growth you will see the best benefits months after ending it.....

the small hairs noticed at sixth week they were monitored with specific cameras and shaved haeds...

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
                                • Jun 2013

i just bought a xilocaine gel 4.5 euros....it is for numbing... lets see how it works..second sessio for me on sunday morning.

up to now i can report ....

tremendous increase in galea elasticity...its like omg huge the difference...now is as elastic as my donor area....before it was like a brick...
                                are you doing exercises to loosen your galea?

Comment

Working...