X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by vraf
    Thanks Clandestine!
    Regarding the roller- can you please recommend reliable manufacturers?
    Post was supposed to say shaved, not ashamed lol. Autocorrect.

Bought mine off eBay.com

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
      • Mar 2013

how can i disinfect my roller guys?

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
        • Mar 2013

guys i am going to disinfect my roller like that..

i pour on it tap water then alcohol 93degree and the leave it for an our in the alcohol////

then use it.

is it enough?

Comment

• LevonHelms
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
          guys i am going to disinfect my roller like that..

i pour on it tap water then alcohol 93degree and the leave it for an our in the alcohol////

then use it.

is it enough?
          Yeah man, that'll work. I clean mine with alcohol before and after and then rinse with tap water.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
            • Mar 2013

did yesteraday my sexonf session and i noticed.

slightly less pain less blood cause now my galea gets circulated and is elastic much more...

now on the improvments...

i buzzed the hair 9 das ago and my hair on top where i roll is slightly longer than hair on sides..

also hair appears darker at some areas and in the hairline there are some turbocharged v8 hairs much longer than any and very thick....

lets see how it goes...

Comment

• Rekoj
              • Sep 2013

Has Anyone Tried Derma-rolling and Then Using Carprost ? Instead of Minox etc ?

Comment

• gainspotter
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                did yesteraday my sexonf session and i noticed.

slightly less pain less blood cause now my galea gets circulated and is elastic much more...

now on the improvments...

i buzzed the hair 9 das ago and my hair on top where i roll is slightly longer than hair on sides..

also hair appears darker at some areas and in the hairline there are some turbocharged v8 hairs much longer than any and very thick....

lets see how it goes...
                Sounds positive. I'm noticing fine hairs come through now I have buzzed.
                Keep it up.

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

just finished what i believe is my 10th session, but i've started doing it every other week the past month so it's been around 12 weeks. significant increase in vellus hair all the way down to my juvenile hairline with some terminal hairs popping up here and there at my actual receded hairline and behind it. it will be interesting to see what happens over the next year with this treatment, if this vellus hair keeps improving and turns terminal i won't need to worry about my hairloss whatsoever anymore.

remember i've also been on dutasteride since august so please factor that in with my results, but i was on finasteride for 7 years and it never gave me anything at the hairline.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                    just finished what i believe is my 10th session, but i've started doing it every other week the past month so it's been around 12 weeks. significant increase in vellus hair all the way down to my juvenile hairline with some terminal hairs popping up here and there at my actual receded hairline and behind it. it will be interesting to see what happens over the next year with this treatment, if this vellus hair keeps improving and turns terminal i won't need to worry about my hairloss whatsoever anymore.

remember i've also been on dutasteride since august so please factor that in with my results, but i was on finasteride for 7 years and it never gave me anything at the hairline.
                    Any before/after pics?

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
                      • Jun 2013

that's awesome man!!

Comment

• Dan26
                        • Jul 2012

unreal con!

i know u were shedding quite a bit at one point, has it stopped / slowed? and was your hairline taking a hit during this?

Comment

• Hicks
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                          Any before/after pics?
                          Your the photo guy? Please start a thread about how to take proper before and after photos. A standard? I don't know, maybe I'm throwing balloons in the air. Something to show progress? When I visited Cole they determined density and other stuff. I'm not sure what they did. It'll be interesting to see how I progressed after a few months if I go back.

Comment

• Conpecia
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dan26
                            unreal con!

i know u were shedding quite a bit at one point, has it stopped / slowed? and was your hairline taking a hit during this?
                            yeah the shedding has slowed and my hairline took much more than a hit unfortunately, more like decimation. but i still see TONS of tiny, tiny fuzz in all frontal areas affected by mpb, as long as it never gets slick bald i have hope.

hellouser i have before pics but they suck and the after pics would not be nearly cosmetic enough to show improvement. as i said before i'll absolutely post pics if things get interesting enough but it's still very early

Comment

• LevonHelms
                              • Jul 2013

Right on Con, I'm seeing the same thing. Some of the vellus are starting to pigment and lengthen out.

Comment

• Pentarou
                                • Apr 2013

Con, what's your current Norwood, out of curiosity?

Comment

Working...