Man made hair follicle model that functions like real hair!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garethbale
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Morbo
    Look man, this is starting to annoy me.
    Your problem is you're assuming too much and you're trying too hard not to read the posts the way they are written, and you're just looking for what you want to see. That is why you 'fail'.

This is my hair the way it's looking now:

I too am getting sunburns, I as well get little protection from cold, wind and rain and what-not with this haircut. A lot of guys on this forum who are still in their teens are just as advanced. So please don't tell me I/we don't understand. We're dealing with the same problems as you AND MORE.

When you're looking back after going bald, every year you had with your hair was one to cherish. There's absolutely nobody out there who's wishing they've lost their hair one year earlier, let alone 10 or 20.

I shall repeat myself once more: nobody is saying it's fun or pleasant to lose you're hair at an older age. But it's simply not better or even the same to lose it when you're still young. It never is and never will be.

Get on meds if you can tolerate them.

Looking at you, fin & minox might get some really good results. People with diffuse thinning respond best imo

Comment

• fred970
      • Nov 2009

Then it's just you opinion because it is documented that diffuse thinning people lose their hair faster and respond less if at all to meds.

Comment

Working...