whats the problem with Gho??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stayhopeful
    • Feb 2013

I plan on having GHO transplants and the Scarless FUE to densify the hairline region as a second procedure.. What do you all think?

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by stayhopeful
      I plan on having GHO transplants and the Scarless FUE to densify the hairline region as a second procedure.. What do you all think?
      I think that if you even have as little as 10% confidence in Dr Nigams, you should wait and see how Tom's hair develops. If you don't have any confidence in him, yeah Gho is the way to go for sure (if you have the money). Just keep in mind that currently the regrowth percentage is still very much topic of debate (as you can see here) but regardless is still the best procedure out there at the moment.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi

I perfectly understand what she's saying though. She's kind of admitting that regrowth is nowhere near 80%, just like we saw in GC's case (where we saw 65% but that number was greatly skewed to the upside because of the failed extractions, hence it's most probably even lower than 50%).
        By the way ...

IF all the BS you claim about "Kristel is saying" would be true, then can you explain me and others please ...

- for what was your whole "50 grafts test procedure" crap at all;

- and why was Kristel willing to do one, if the "addmitted success rate" is much lower as claimed by HSCI??

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
          By the way ...

IF all the BS you claim about "Kristel is saying" would be true, then can you explain me and others please ...

- and why was Kristel willing to do one, if the "addmitted success rate" is much lower as claimed by HSCI??
          I don't know. You tell me. You saw yourself how only 3 3's where in the 50 graft test. If they knew they couldn't extract 3's from a guy who has just about average hair, then why would they agree to doing the test ? Wouldn't it make them look bad ? You tell me ..

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

And after they understood the 1st 50 graft test was worthless because they hadn't shot 1 single good pre-op photo, they surely must have understood the importance of a good pre-op photo. I even mailed it to them how important it was (in case they hadn't figured it out, lol). And now we get to see 1 (just 1) pre-op photo's that's way below mediocre at best ? Why is that ? You tell me ..

Comment

• Oct 2011

I don't know. You tell me. You saw yourself how only 3 3's where in the 50 graft test.
              And who says, BESIDES YOU and only YOU, that the "3 3's" in the "3" section of the petri dish were considered as "3-hair grafts" ????????????????

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

And who says, BESIDES YOU and only YOU, that the "3 3's" in the "3" section of the petri dish were considered as "3-hair grafts" ????????????????
                Eh ? That's why they put them in the "3's" section. Not sure what you're implying or trying to say here ?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Eh ? That's why they put them in the "3's" section. Not sure what you're implying or trying to say here ?
                  I don't know HOW OFTEN we discussed the purpose of the 3 sections in Gho's petri dishes - all I know it was very often. Section "3" is ONLY for the so-called "failed extraction" grafts!!

Comment

• JJJJrS
                    • Apr 2012

By the way ...

1. HASCI didn't complete any 50 graft test procedure. They gave us terrible photos that are impossible to analyse.

2. You keep ignoring this issue, but do you think 80% of the hairs extracted during your procedure regenerated? Because I didn't see that at all for either you or gc.

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

I don't know HOW OFTEN we discussed the purpose of the 3 sections in Gho's petri dishes - all I know it was very often. Section "3" is ONLY for the so-called "failed extraction" grafts!!
                      You're wrong here dear IM. Remember that she mailed this:

Ik moest inclusief instellen 75x boren voor 51 goede grafts. Dit waren 23 met 1 wortel, 16 met 2 wortel en 2 met 3 wortels

Comment

• Oct 2011

You're wrong here dear Im. Remember that she mailed this:
                        "Ik moest inclusief instellen 75x boren voor 51 goede grafts. Dit waren 23 met 1 wortel, 16 met 2 wortel en 2 met 3 wortels"

Yeah - and?

We know in the meanwhile, that you don't even understand you native language, because there is not 1 single word which says, that the 3-hair grafts belong to section "3" in the petri dish - besides the fact, that we noticed a typo and/or wrong counting anyhow.

The text just says how many 1-hair, 2-hair and 3-hair grafts she extracted and how many drills she made to get "51 goede grafts" - that's all.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                          • Apr 2012

The amount of excuses you make for HASCI is ridiculous..

Where are the 3-hair grafts in the petri dish genius?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS

The amount of excuses you make for HASCI is ridiculous..

Where are the 3-hair grafts in the petri dish genius?
                            Of course where you always can find them:

Either in section 1 or section 2 - depending on the "first in - first out" principle, idiot.

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

besides the fact, that we noticed a typo and/or wrong counting anyhow.
                              Yup ! Remember how those numbers she gave didn't add up (23+16+2 =41, not 51). And remember how we figured that she must have had the number of 3's wrong and that it must be 12 since this guy's hair is very very normal/average and he had a lot of 3's in donor ? Now look at the petridish photo I posted before ! the correct numbers are:

1's: 33
                              2's: 16
                              3's: 2

(well petridish shows 2x 15 and 3x3 to be precize, they might have moved 1 from the 2 to 3 section)

Anyway, that's an average of only 1.35 hair per graft. That's even way worse than the 1.5 I predicted earlier.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                                • Apr 2012

Of course where you always can find them:

Either in section 1 or section 2 - depending on the "first in - first out" principle, idiot.
                                Please, tell me where these 3-hair grafts are:

I see 1-hair grafts in the 1 section, 2-hair grafts in the 2 section.

Where are the 3-hair grafts outside the 3 section. Does your ridicolous, delusional Gho-bias make you see things that don't exist?

Comment

Working...