whats the problem with Gho??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
    Yup ! Remember how those numbers she gave didn't add up (23+16+2 =41, not 51). And remember how we figured that she must have had the number of 3's wrong and that it must be 12 since this guy's hair is very very normal/average and he had a lot of 3's in donor ? Now look at the petridish photo I posted before ! the correct numbers are:

1's: 33
    2's: 16
    3's: 2

(well petridish shows 2x 15 and 3x3 to be precize, they might have moved 1 from the 2 to 3 section)

Anyway, that's an average of only 1.35 hair per graft. That's even way worse than the 1.5 I predicted earlier.
    Yeah - and? How big was the test area? 3 m² or 5?

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
      Yeah - and? How big was the test area? 3 or 5?
      LOL, Shall I look up your quote where even you said that you didn't understand why there were ONLY 2 3's in the test ?

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Here you showed at least some reason, so we know you're capable of that: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=716

Comment

• Oct 2011

LOL, Shall I look up your quote where even you said that you didn't understand why there were ONLY 2 3's in the test ?
          Yes, please. lol ... I would be surprised. Because even if you can SEE more 3-hair grafts in a given area (and even if a very very small area) - it doesn't mean that these 3-hair grafts are "extractable" for HST extractions (wired graft configuration, small needle etc). Sometimes such grafts are even "tricky" for normal FUE extractions.

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

iron man - looks like you are the last man left who believes in HST, time to switch sides

failed extractions skew things up in Ghos favour, How many failed extractions did James Bald have? Did they put those failed extractions in petri?

im starting to question if hst gets any real regeneration, if im to bet id say true regeneration rate is closer to '0' than it is to 80%..

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Yes, please. lol ... I would be surprised. Because even if you can SEE more 3-hair grafts in a given area (and even if a very very small area) - it doesn't mean that these 3-hair grafts are "extractable" for HST extractions (wired graft configuration, small needle etc). Sometimes such grafts are even "tricky" for normal FUE extractions.
              See above. And you couldn't understand why there were 22 singles and now it turns out it's even way worse: there are not 22 but 32 singles !

Comment

• Oct 2011

Here you showed at least some reason, so we know you're capable of that: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=716
                Yeah - and? Where are the ANSWERS to my questions??

I don't think I will ever get them from and idiot like you who "organized" this useless test procedure, who until today still knows nothing about his "organized" test procedure.

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

I don't think I will ever get them from and idiot like you who "organized" this useless test procedure, who until today still knows nothing about his "organized" test procedure.
                  Hehe. You are really something else IM ... I really don't understand your extreme fanboyism. Is it that hard to have at least SOME criticism towards your favorite doctor ? Do you really have to abandon all reason and sanity to keep defending him, even when you know you're not making any sense anymore ?

Comment

• Oct 2011

See above. And you couldn't understand why there were 22 singles and now it turns out it's even way worse: there are not 22 but 32 singles !
                    Yeah - exactly! And why don't you idiot ask all these questions your polite girlfriend Kristel?? Sorry, I'm neither the one who "organized" this idiotic test procedure, nor the one who performed it. I'm just the "observer", like every other user on these forums.

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

Sorry, I'm neither the one who "organized" this idiotic test procedure, nor the one who performed it.
                      Nope, you're the one denying what you see in front of you, because it doesn't fit the reality you've created in your head.

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

its not arashis fault that we still dnt know sh1t abt test procedure, we(he) did everything possible to get to the bottom of this BS,

you cant do much when hasci is doing everything possible not to document this properly and hide things from public.

the test would bring them a lot of $$$, real prob is they cant do what they clam...

80% regeneration is flop, 2.5/2.0 hairs per graft on average is flop....

Comment

• Oct 2011

Nope, you're the one denying what you see in front of you...
                          At least I'm NOT the one who can see 3 3-hair grafts in a petri dish, just because one section in the petri dish is labled with "3" ... LOL

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

At least I'm NOT the one who can see 3 3-hair grafts in a petri dish, just because one section in the petri dish is labled with "3" ... LOL
                            Ok.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

you cant do much when hasci is doing everything possible not to document this properly and hide things from public.
                              Maybe it's their intention that guys like you should rather visit Dr. Lorzenzo for a >11,000 FUE graft procedure.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                                • Apr 2012

Lol. That test is the only way any of us are going to get any concrete answers. You know absolutely nothing about what the real regeneration rate is, yet that doesn't seem to bother you at all. Enough with the fanboyism, it's time to look at things objectively and factually. Not your useless speculation and sarcasm.

Comment

Working...