Started RU 3 Weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cob984
    • Sep 2012

Im ****ing sick of waiting on mpbtreatments, like how the **** do they take so long to ship stuff across, might order from kane, but you have to order in bulk from them right? a minimum of 200$? its the only reason i ordered from mpb first as a trial run

Comment

• marikeo
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
      Today would be a good time to start.
      Would like to start today but I have a major function in 3 weeks. I have seen many folks getting a big shed around that time when they start RU. So my plan is to wait a week or so and then start.

Will start with 25mg/day for the first month. Then I will gradually step up to 50mg/day if I see no sides and no excessive shedding.

Plan is to make up a week's worth is small sealed bags which I will keep in the freezer. Then mix nightly a new batch with Lipogaine and apply.

Comment

• Californication
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mature
        I never even thought about that, is it illegal to transport or buy from foreign countries into the U.S.? I was looking to get on RU pretty soon and to purchase from Kane.
        I'm guessing I just had bad luck but finally got through to customs today and yep, it's been detained, sent to the lab for testing, not much I can do, it's at least a month before they'll test it because of the back-up. Most likely though, I won't be seeing that shipment again.

Comment

• jlantern
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Californication
          I'm guessing I just had bad luck but finally got through to customs today and yep, it's been detained, sent to the lab for testing, not much I can do, it's at least a month before they'll test it because of the back-up. Most likely though, I won't be seeing that shipment again.
          Sorry about the luck .. if they test it can you ask for purity? lol jk .. if you ordered from Kane he has a zero loss policy. Contact him if you already havnt

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
            Im ****ing sick of waiting on mpbtreatments, like how the **** do they take so long to ship stuff across, might order from kane, but you have to order in bulk from them right? a minimum of 200$? its the only reason i ordered from mpb first as a trial run
            Cob you need to get on this ASAP and stop doing things half ass. I notice you do that. Trust me, the idea of ordering a pre-made solution was desirable to me because of ease of use...but Kane shipped my RU immediately, received it in a week, the RU mixed instantly in the KB solution I purchased and overall the mixing of doses took minutes. This way I know exactly how much RU I am getting and have the ability to increase or decrease as needed.

Order from Kane next time and mix it yourself. It's beyond easy and you'll get the RU quick if ordered from Kane.

Comment

• StayThick
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Californication
              Damn, guess I lucked out as I didn't experience such an issue. I wonder my shipment made it through and not yours...

Comment

• Californication
                • Mar 2013

Yeah, I've contacted Kane, he says once I know custom's decisions I can either
                a) get a refund
                b) get it reshipped

It's the time that kills me, the decision will probably be 1-2 months minimum.

Kane has great customer service, but man ***** customs, I wish there was a US produced ru source or even an EU one. Hopefully, it's just bad luck and won't happen again.

Comment

• Cob984
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                  Cob you need to get on this ASAP and stop doing things half ass. I notice you do that. Trust me, the idea of ordering a pre-made solution was desirable to me because of ease of use...but Kane shipped my RU immediately, received it in a week, the RU mixed instantly in the KB solution I purchased and overall the mixing of doses took minutes. This way I know exactly how much RU I am getting and have the ability to increase or decrease as needed.

Order from Kane next time and mix it yourself. It's beyond easy and you'll get the RU quick if ordered from Kane.
                  I have every reason of using Kane, i just ordered mpb for now because i could test for sides and would not have to commit to 200$+ of expenses

Hows it going so far dude? sides and hair wise?

Comment

• Cob984
                    • Sep 2012

Guys, how the f do you pay kane , what is this western union garbage , is that what u guys use?

Comment

• StayThick
                      • Oct 2012

Guys, how the f do you pay kane , what is this western union garbage , is that what u guys use?
                      Yea dude. I just used Western Union at a local grocery store. Guy shipped almost immediately upon receiving payment.

He will require the confirmation # in a separate email which allows him access to the funds. It's not really a big deal bro just not as convienent as paying online.

You can even do Western Union via phone but there charge is higher to do it that way. Just find a local one (if there is one) and do it in person.

Comment

• StayThick
                        • Oct 2012

I have every reason of using Kane, i just ordered mpb for now because i could test for sides and would not have to commit to 200$+ of expenses

Hows it going so far dude? sides and hair wise?
                        So far so good. Have used 3 applications. Had a slight sensation in my nipples that I'm watching with a hawks eye. Any glimpse of Propecia indused type gyno and ill glady send you my remaining 10 grams of RU.

Application is simple, hoping to see some progress in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted on any sides and my progress Cob.

Comment

• Avacfc
                          • May 2013

Been ru on 5% for 4 weeks now. My crown is deffo thickening out now which i can tell when im styling my hair. Also i have loads of vellous hairs at the hair line which seem to be getting longer day by day.

As for the gyno suffers, i got symptoms from just about anything i touched (fin, keratene) but so far so good. I am running it along side grape seed extract and also having my gyno removed in three weeks which i wouldnt have done if i thought it was still growing, fingers crossed so far so good!

Comment

• StayThick
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Avacfc
                            Been ru on 5% for 4 weeks now. My crown is deffo thickening out now which i can tell when im styling my hair. Also i have loads of vellous hairs at the hair line which seem to be getting longer day by day.

As for the gyno suffers, i got symptoms from just about anything i touched (fin, keratene) but so far so good. I am running it along side grape seed extract and also having my gyno removed in three weeks which i wouldnt have done if i thought it was still growing, fingers crossed so far so good!
                            This is reassuring Avac. How do you know you're not experiencing any gyno induced sides from RU? Are you feeling any tingling sensation in the nipple area, puffiness, etc?

So far this is my only concern as I'm on my 5th application. Beyond that, no sides to report which is amazing. However, if my nipples start to puff out even more I will have to stop RU use. It's reassuring, however, that somebody gyno sensitive like yourself is not seeing those sides.

Keep us posted.

Comment

• Cob984
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                              This is reassuring Avac. How do you know you're not experiencing any gyno induced sides from RU? Are you feeling any tingling sensation in the nipple area, puffiness, etc?

So far this is my only concern as I'm on my 5th application. Beyond that, no sides to report which is amazing. However, if my nipples start to puff out even more I will have to stop RU use. It's reassuring, however, that somebody gyno sensitive like yourself is not seeing those sides.

Keep us posted.
                              are you experiencing gyno sides staythick? im asking because i want to make sure before plunking down all this cash on Kanes RU, i might go for CB instead if there are gyno concerns

Just realized u already answered this, thanks, so i guess i go for cb then?

Comment

• clandestine
                                • Aug 2011

StayThick; are you especially gyno prone?

Comment

Working...