Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StayThick
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
    StayThick; are you especially gyno prone?
    Before Propecia I would have told you NO. But I do recall while going through puberty the ultra-sensitive lumps I would get behind my nipples.

When I started Propecia the puffiness flared out in conjunction with the excess fat it caused around the chest...making it worse.

Since starting RU I have had a *slight* tingling sensation on my nipples and very very slight puffiness. Nothing to make me stop RU, but I'm watching it close.

I mean I never really had full blown gyno, I just struggled with the puffy nipple thing.

Comment

• StayThick
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
      are you experiencing gyno sides staythick? im asking because i want to make sure before plunking down all this cash on Kanes RU, i might go for CB instead if there are gyno concerns

Just realized u already answered this, thanks, so i guess i go for cb then?
      See my above post. I wouldn't stay clear of RU because of my slight concern at the moment. I'm still using the RU because its too early and mild to tell if it will turn to anything.

I'd rather use RU than CB. CB in my opinion is way to new as a form of treatment for me to risk trying...I'd buy the RU if I were you Cob.

Comment

• Cob984
        • Sep 2012

Thing is i already have 2% RU on its way from mpb treats, its been 3.5 weeks since i ordered it though, and theres no telling when the **** this will actually show, thats why i thought i order some cb and try both, though ru is a lot more proven in terms of experimentals

Comment

• Avacfc
          • May 2013

Originally posted by StayThick
          This is reassuring Avac. How do you know you're not experiencing any gyno induced sides from RU? Are you feeling any tingling sensation in the nipple area, puffiness, etc?

So far this is my only concern as I'm on my 5th application. Beyond that, no sides to report which is amazing. However, if my nipples start to puff out even more I will have to stop RU use. It's reassuring, however, that somebody gyno sensitive like yourself is not seeing those sides.

Keep us posted.
          Ive had pubertal gyno sine my teens so ive always had puffy nipples. But whenever i touched fin it would immediatly flare up an become painful even at low doeses. The fustrating thing is it worked for my hairloss but i didnt want man titties

So far ive had nothing to concern me and also ru is seem to be working on the hair front so i dont have any plans to up the dose.

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

lol this thread is full of gyne prone hair loss sufferers, myself included.

Comment

• StayThick
              • Oct 2012

Is Gyno or Puffy Nipples a known side effect from RU58841? I understand it is with Propecia because I was a victim of that side, but in theory, RU could cause the same side effect if it goes systematic..no?

Anybody else experience start of gyno while using RU?

Comment

• Cob984
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                Is Gyno or Puffy Nipples a known side effect from RU58841? I understand it is with Propecia because I was a victim of that side, but in theory, RU could cause the same side effect if it goes systematic..no?

Anybody else experience start of gyno while using RU?
                Oh god no, so its hit you now?

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Oh god no, so its hit you now?
                  Cob, relax my dude. I'm like you..I get paranoid over anything. I blame Propecia for that because it really F'd me up side wise. However....

I'm just asking because I can't find any information online from people experiencing this side from RU. But in theory, as its an anti androgen, I can see how it could. I'm not stressing yet and I just applied my 6th application, I just want to know if I need to look out for this because its the only thing concerning me at the moment.

Comment

• Cob984
                    • Sep 2012

ok thats good, anything with the hair? i know its only 6 apps but a week is usually enough to observe any affects atleast with me

Comment

• StayThick
                      • Oct 2012

ok thats good, anything with the hair? i know its only 6 apps but a week is usually enough to observe any affects atleast with me
                      So far great. Shedding has almost completely halted and I took pictures before my first application and will compare photos in a few more weeks.

Libido is still solid and no negative impact there which is a plus. Hoping for general thickening and possibly slight regrowth if I'm lucky.

Currently using: Rogaine Foam 1x daily, Capillogain 1x daily, Neogenic 1x daily (regardless what people say, I like it), and now RU.

I also rotate Nizoral and Big3 Shampoo throughout the week, along with Multivitamins, MSM, and Tococaps.

Comment

• Cob984
                        • Sep 2012

thats great:
                        dont worry on neogenic , its praised on HLH and i trust that forum a lot, I ordered some too.

I will soon be on neogenic + mpb RU + kane CB + Regenpure and drop keratene
                        Still debating b/w ordering cb or ru from kane, the only reason im debating is iv already ordered the damn RU from mpb so i feel like im gona be stuck with loads of RU if it doesnt work out, so maybe i try cb form3 in kb solution ? thoughts?

also dr nigam thinks cb is a good tool, he said hes ordering some himself

Comment

• Conpecia
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                          lol this thread is full of gyne prone hair loss sufferers, myself included.
                          Bingo. But this gets me really damn excited. RU/Minox might be the bridge for us to the next gen of treatments. Stopping loss plus thickening the crown is exactly what I'm looking for. Putting in my order this month if you gyno-prone guys remain side-free.

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
                            Bingo. But this gets me really damn excited. RU/Minox might be the bridge for us to the next gen of treatments. Stopping loss plus thickening the crown is exactly what I'm looking for. Putting in my order this month if you gyno-prone guys remain side-free.
                            I wish you all the best, absolutely. It'll be interesting to see how everyone does.

But it should be noted I've experienced gyne sides on higher doses RU. Just my experience.

Comment

• Conpecia
                              • Sep 2011

Just read this entire thread and I'm interested in mixing RU with minox and applying. But I'm also concerned about J's shedding, god dammit I'm not sure what to do. I have to stop my hairloss now, it's thinned like crazy since I quit propecia and my hairline has gone back a ****ing inch in 9 months no joke. I would normally man up and get the RU but this goddamn shedding freaks me out, can't afford to lose anymore hair any quicker. Wtf should I do??

Comment

• jlantern
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Conpecia
                                Just read this entire thread and I'm interested in mixing RU with minox and applying. But I'm also concerned about J's shedding, god dammit I'm not sure what to do. I have to stop my hairloss now, it's thinned like crazy since I quit propecia and my hairline has gone back a ****ing inch in 9 months no joke. I would normally man up and get the RU but this goddamn shedding freaks me out, can't afford to lose anymore hair any quicker. Wtf should I do??
                                My shedding has stopped(for now I think). I've had two sheds that lasted 3 weeks after being on the treatment for 3 months. As of right now I can see some of regrowth in the mirror. ( I have light colored hair, the hairs have stayed a very light blonde, making them hard to see even when they were inch long.) The hairs are shorter now of course because of the shedding but they appear to be getting darker and thicker. The shedding part I worry the most about is my crown. For me the first shed was bad and made me nervous the second was mild .. All in all im okay with it. You have to accept it has to get worst before it gets better.

Make a regimen tweak if you need to, then stay committed to it no matter what.

Comment

Working...