Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I believe that the few vocal people on the internet who may or may not have real physical long lasting side effects from Propecia have unfairly tarnished a drug that has literally changed my life and and the lives a millions of men for the better. I also think it is unfair that we can't have one positive Propecia thread without it being jumped on by Chrisis or the likes. Chrisis you have plenty of anti-Propecia threads to post on, please post on those.

When I started Propecia I had absolutely no fear in taking it and I believe that is why I have done so very well on it. I have 4 close friends who began taking it within 5 years of me and this permanent impotence stuff was not on the internet yet and only one has had side effects and it was just watery seaman which he does no care about. He now have three healthy and happy children, by the way.

Propecia allowed me to move on with my life and now I am expecting my first child also, which I am very excited about. It gave me time to grow my life, meet my wife and live when I was young. I have lost hair over the years, but I am so happy I chose to take Propecia and will tell everyone who wants to know that it is a miracle drug.

I believe that these side effects are becoming much more prevalent because of a mass hysteria effect. I've been reading hair loss forums since about 2000 and I only began to see these crazy stories and hysterical talk relatively recently and most forum guys back then were taking it. It's really too bad for the younger guys who could save their hair and move on with their lives.

Please do not destroy this thread with a debate since I think it is crucial that we have a least one positive thread on the internet about Propecia!

By the way, The Examiner is not even a legitimate media outlet. Almost anyone can blog for it. It's laughable!

Zoa just curious but have you ever though that more side effects are appearing now because of the generation that's taking the drug? By this I mean that I think more young people are taking it because due to the internet's rapid growth in the past 10 years more young people are aware of the drugs existence, where as before you would have to find out via rare commercials, or your gp who would never recommend it to a 20 year old who is just loosing his hair, more likely to a 30 year old who is far along say NW3. I know lots of people on here had GPs tell them its natural for guys to loose hair or that they weren't really loosing hair just having their hairline mature so these posters took it into their own hands to get Propecia. This way there are more young people on the drug who are possibly more prone to side effects? Just something that passed through my head.