+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

30 thousand dollars? Jesus Christ I'm only 24 there's no way I'd be able to afford that. Guess I'll start robbing banks if it means I can look like Patrick Sharp though...

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    30 thousand dollars? Jesus Christ I'm only 24 there's no way I'd be able to afford that. Guess I'll start robbing banks if it means I can look like Patrick Sharp though...
    If it's $30,000, I'd gladly try and get a loan. If it means I don't ever have to worry about hair, or fin again? That is a bargain imo.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    If it's $30,000, I'd gladly try and get a loan. If it means I don't ever have to worry about hair, or fin again? That is a bargain imo.
    Exactly. The peace of mind a cure is going to give you is priceless. Goodbye BDD!

30 thousand dollars is only 15 thousand British pounds (ish) so look at it that way and you've already halved the cost (optimistic logic)

http://en.rocketnews24.com/ - is this site creditable?
    Tried to find any other source - nothing.
    Many times discussed that new law, allows shisheido (if they started phase 2 this spring) to come into market during phase 2.
    Just going from replicell pipeline - they claim that phase 2 will be crossed for one year, and i belive japaneses will make it faster, because japaneses always have ambitions to be first in the world. Even take a worse scenario - japaneses will take 2 years for phase 2. Why author of article wrote that it will be in 2018 and not 2017 for example?
    I wish a cure come as soon as possible. Already saving money to be in first lines. Anybody has some contacts with Shisheido to spill the light on this question about their pipeline? Do they have any dedicated page for curing baldness?
    Also interesting question - everybody knows that such radical solution is mostly for hard Norwoods, light norwoods like 2-3.5 can use some drugs to save hair. But what gonna do those light norwoods when a cure will come? They have too much hairs for paying a tons of money to cover a small bald spots and in same time they know that sooner or later they will become bald even with drugs (or simply tired of regimen). Are light norwoods will trying to find a way for fast losing hairs with future seeding hair cells? In this situation Norwood 6 looks much more profitably, because he lost his weak hairs and is ready to get full head of hair that resisting to baldness...

Default regrow that bald spot!!!

I noticed I was going bald, I panicked and turned the internet upside down in search of a solution and tried lots of products and weird things but none worked. a friend who used to tease me about the hair (in a bid to tease me further) bought a product from Africa during his travels and he mockingly gave me as a present.I tried it and the result is unbelievable. infact he had to call his contacts in Africa to get in touch with the manufacturers. I know how frustrating and confidence-sapping being bald is that's why I took this painstaking mission to reveal to any who wants to try it. you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com)I hope this message helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie77 View Post
    I noticed I was going bald, I panicked and turned the internet upside down in search of a solution and tried lots of products and weird things but none worked. a friend who used to tease me about the hair (in a bid to tease me further) bought a product from Africa during his travels and he mockingly gave me as a present.I tried it and the result is unbelievable. infact he had to call his contacts in Africa to get in touch with the manufacturers. I know how frustrating and confidence-sapping being bald is that's why I took this painstaking mission to reveal to any who wants to try it. you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com)I hope this message helps.
    Is it by any chance a Nigerian prince who just needs my account number and PIN to send me $100k?

Quote Originally Posted by Dench57 View Post
    Is it by any chance a Nigerian prince who just needs my account number and PIN to send me $100k?
    Must be the same

lol @ all nigerian scammers. it couldn't be more obvious.

**** off liar.