+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    But it is not as easy as that cause his hair looks "fine" dont mean nothing...im the worrying type i always worry specially over silly stuff what dont matter i cant help it (like when i worried about my hairloss even though it was still "perfect" to others at the time)...once the worry settles in thats it it is hard to get out all you lot saying pretty much on the words of..."stop being silly your hair is fine dont waste the time you have with hair" makes no difference we KNOW we shouldnt worry but can't help it...kinda like someone with OCD (like myself but different types) and cant stop washing their hands they know the reason they are doing it is stupid but cant stop.

Im sure yeahyeahyeah (unless this is just a big troll attempt) knows he has enough hair for now but he worries are what to come (horseshoe or if the hairloss will get worse or not etc) your worries can make things seem alot worse then they actually are...instead of being a tosser to him try an understand where he is coming from and realise not everyone thinks the same (i dont mean just you i mean others aswell)
    There's a big difference between worrying and claiming your life is ruined and you live in fear from a problem that doesn't exist, that's called being crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    There's a big difference between worrying and claiming your life is ruined and you live in fear from a problem that doesn't exist, that's called being crazy.

Well if that is crazy then lock me away cause i must be crazy because the things i have worried about and the thoughts you think when you in this state of worry was alot worse then the stuff yeahyeahyeah has said...you just dont understand like i said worries can make things look alot worse then it actually is.