artistry concepts - Page 10 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    If someone has hair tattoo'd into their donor scar, when they start going grey then that tattoo'd area will show up and look a bit stupid. Also if you shaved your head the darker tattoo'd area will show up, so basically it will look like u have got a smiley face tattoo'd on your head.
    You got my opinion. Take it as you desire. You already know that with micropigmentation you have to have your hair buzzed~

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Dude, let it go. You are so bad at this it is silly, and as far as seeing a shrink, I would need one if I let you near my head. You get called out every time you do this undercover crap, and if I am crazy, then that would mean that about 30 + other people who have called you out on multiple forums are crazy and paranoid too, and you would be the only sane person around - not likely bud. Keep in mind, I've seen your videos and you are such an intellectual light weight. Just go to bed so you can be rested for your busy day of creating "HIS Sucks" websites and emailing slanderous material about your competitors to potential clients. You are used to tricking people who are stupid, so if someone calls you out, the only possible explanation is that they are dellusional...LOL, come on.
    My friend you are pathetic

An interesting pattern I've noticed on various hair loss forums where there is a suspect Artistry Concepts shill poster and they have been called out. In their first response there will always be something along the lines of "and the mods here can check my IP address".

In the early days on various forums Artistry Concepts was caught having multiple accounts (all the same IP address) and posting as 'happy' clients. He even got caught posting under an alias and when the mods traced the IP back to him he made out it was a 'satisfied client' who had just had the procedure done and was so over the moon that they there and then (in Artistry Concepts offices) logged on, registered on a forum and gave a 'glowing' testimonial. Come one, who is stupid enough to believe that?

He then wizened up when caught and found out about proxy servers and ever since then an AC shill will bang on about 'check my IP' or if it's a positive comment about another competitor will say that is the company in question using a proxy server posting.

On that micky mouse site he created bashing His Hair Clinic he bangs on about how some negative postings about Artistry Concepts on the internet were traced back to a proxy server in the UK. I mean WTF, how would he know if what's posted on an independent site was done so using a proxy or not? The guy is seriously delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    An interesting pattern I've noticed on various hair loss forums where there is a suspect Artistry Concepts shill poster and they have been called out. In their first response there will always be something along the lines of "and the mods here can check my IP address".

In the early days on various forums Artistry Concepts was caught having multiple accounts (all the same IP address) and posting as 'happy' clients. He even got caught posting under an alias and when the mods traced the IP back to him he made out it was a 'satisfied client' who had just had the procedure done and was so over the moon that they there and then (in Artistry Concepts offices) logged on, registered on a forum and gave a 'glowing' testimonial. Come one, who is stupid enough to believe that?

He then wizened up when caught and found out about proxy servers and ever since then an AC shill will bang on about 'check my IP' or if it's a positive comment about another competitor will say that is the company in question using a proxy server posting.

On that micky mouse site he created bashing His Hair Clinic he bangs on about how some negative postings about Artistry Concepts on the internet were traced back to a proxy server in the UK. I mean WTF, how would he know if what's posted on an independent site was done so using a proxy or not? The guy is seriously delusional.
    Are you guys for real ????? you guys are pathetic and only seem to serve His Hair Clinic ! think whatever you want, it doesnt affect me a bit. I know what i had done and the results achieved. I gave the city i live in, where i work, my name and even asked to check my IP address but you fools hide behind a computer screen... You guys are so obvious. Will be posting my before and after photos soon !

David

Quote Originally Posted by Dben153662 View Post
    Are you guys for real ????? you guys are pathetic and only seem to serve His Hair Clinic ! think whatever you want, it doesnt affect me a bit. I know what i had done and the results achieved. I gave the city i live in, where i work, my name and even asked to check my IP address but you fools hide behind a computer screen... You guys are so obvious. Will be posting my before and after photos soon !

David
    Whatever David (or do you prefer Mark?), I think if anyone had a more than healthy obsession with His Hair Clinic it's Artistry Concepts. And why are you getting so defensive, did I accuse you of being a shill? Or did you just feel the need to defend yourself, even though you have 'nothing' to hide

jholcollege11 has said that he's going to Good Look Ink and I'm still in two minds between Good Look Ink and His Hair Clinic. So how do we serve His Hair Clinic jackass?

Everything I've written in my post above is factual. Read the following thread on this forum where Artistry Concepts goes off on one and then gets banned: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

This similar process along with shill posting has been repeated multiple times in the past by Artistry Concepts. Facts are facts, nothing will change that.

I'm stating facts, no one gives a flying f about where you live, your name etc. This thread is not about you, it's about Artistry Concepts.......unless 'you' are Artistry Concepts

So rather than chat more breeze, post up your before pictures from all angles, then photos after your treatments. No need to wait till the finished product as I’m sure people will want to see what it looks like a day or two after treatment so they can take the appropriate time of work if they decide to go to AC.

jholcollege11

AC (dben wutever), who is hiding behind a computer screen? Ill call you on the phone right now at artistry concepts and tell you everything im saying here, but you wont answer and will have your girlfriend/president or apprentice guy answer, so who is really hiding? Im glad Morrison has chimed in bc he knows your bs forum history also and neither of us are committed to any place yet. Yoir business must be very slow that you have time to post fake reports. Your character has been weighed, measured, and has been found wanting.... bye bye. Have a nice day

jholcollege11

Default Let's see that head

Hey Dben, David, Mark Weston, whomever. Where are those pics, bud? Has your procedure had time to cure yet? I'm really interested to see how well it turned out for you. If you are busy at your "Miami airport job" I will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    If someone has hair tattoo'd into their donor scar, when they start going grey then that tattoo'd area will show up and look a bit stupid. Also if you shaved your head the darker tattoo'd area will show up, so basically it will look like u have got a smiley face tattoo'd on your head.
    Big stupid looking hair transplant scar = looks stupid

Smiley face tatoo looks stupid

I guess as they go grey , they go back and get it colored . Kinda like a HT , as you lose more hair you keep goign back to fill it in.

That's why, if I had the b*lls I would buzz or shave my head and move on with life

Losing hair sucks . It's about beind confident in yourself

www.slybaldguys.com

Is a great site for guys who embrace their hair loss.
    There are even guys who had HT's and bascicalaly said f*ck and shaved it all off and have never been happier, stupid scar and all

jholcollege11

I dont understand why anyone would get a HT or smp without taking propecia (finasteride). It seems counter productive to me to not at least protect the hair you have from dht. I can understand if a person gets past certain age and their body does not respond to the medicine, but if they simply quit using it, id say just get a hair piece. As far as the grey thing, most hair follicles look grey at that follicular level.

I saw a dude at the airport with micro tat hair style, while flying from Orlando, to Cali!!! It does not even look close to natural!!!! I felt really bad for the dude! At a distance, yes. it looked ok??? three feet away, it looked so unnatural..... No way in hell is this an option for me!!!! Artistry Concepts????????? The only way this could look normal is, if you have hair with average, to fair density, just to fill in some spots??? IDK???? not for me!!!