Thread: FUE or FUT ?

Threaded View

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Feller View Post
    Those three dertimental FUE forces are inherent to EVERY FUE procedure no matter who is performing it.

The problem is that many FUE doctors, especially the "grandstanders" omit this information from their promotional materials. By the way, failure to disclose this information is considered medical malpractice in some states as such omission can be considered a failure to provide informed consent.

In my clinic, I have minimized these detrimental forces through the use of custom made tools and protocols. All my tools have been disclosed publicly and have even been described in the leading textbook "Hair Transplantation" 4th edition.

Yeah, Dr .Feller, you're pretty good at the dense packing FUE procedure, I'll give you that. You're outspoken too, I'll give you that. Your laser video was a little lame thou. LOL! Just kidding....kinda. I don't use a laser anymore, but I do think it has some merit. I would not tell anyone to go out any buy one, but there is something to the laser. I don't think it grows hair, but it does have some effect. I can't prove it, so I'll have to drop the topic.