• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    hellouser keep us updated please
    You can bet on it that I will

I'm really anxious to see the turn out of BNP, I really hope we can get the same, similar or BETTER results than the ones found in the study.

Comment

• mm05035
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
      Kane is already selling it. Right now its on a discount form $250 down to $130.

As for making a vehicle to apply it to the scalp, I don't know.
      Do you think Kane is a legit seller?

Comment

• MrBlonde
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by mm05035
        Do you think Kane is a legit seller?
        Personally I can't say as I have never bought anything from him but if you look at the RU thread a lot of guys buy from him so you'll get some answers there. I think he has a good reputation with them but you'll need to ask to confirm.

Comment

• mm05035
          • Nov 2012

ok. Thank you very much for your help.
          i cannot find where to buy lubrajel though. Any idea?
          Moreover,i would like to ask for instructions on how to prepare the solution to be applied. Any idea?
          I believe that a list of instructions would be very helpful.
          Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

you'd be better off going to another forum where they're actually involved in the group buy. try hairlosshelp.

Comment

• Conpecia
              • Sep 2011

wait a sec, hellouser you've purchased this and will be trying it out??

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                wait a sec, hellouser you've purchased this and will be trying it out??
                I ordered Lubrajel, apparently its being shipped as we speak (same vehicle used in the study). I'm on another forum thats taking part in the group buy, but am waiting to get more clarity as to when it will end. Once that happens, I'll know if I'll be getting BNP-32. At the moment, I'm still doing as much research as possible about it before jumping on it.

Others members from other forums are already a couple days in to BNP. If results come at a speed similar to what the study showed, we'll know the efficacy of BNP-32 within a couple months.

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

sounds ****ing awesome man. please keep us updated. good luck brother.

Comment

• mm05035
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                    I ordered Lubrajel, apparently its being shipped as we speak (same vehicle used in the study). I'm on another forum thats taking part in the group buy, but am waiting to get more clarity as to when it will end. Once that happens, I'll know if I'll be getting BNP-32. At the moment, I'm still doing as much research as possible about it before jumping on it.

Others members from other forums are already a couple days in to BNP. If results come at a speed similar to what the study showed, we'll know the efficacy of BNP-32 within a couple months.
                    can you please tell me from where did you order lubrajel and if is there any way to participate in this group buy you are talking about. I know Im asking too many questions but I am a newbie here and I definitely need some help.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by mm05035
                      can you please tell me from where did you order lubrajel and if is there any way to participate in this group buy you are talking about. I know Im asking too many questions but I am a newbie here and I definitely need some help.
                      Manufacturer of Cosmetic Ingredients, Pharmaceuticals, & Specialty Products Our Products Excellence Through Innovation ABOUT US Cosmetic Ingredients Pharmaceuticals Medical Lubricants Sexual Wellness Questions?

Groups buys are on ******* and PHG. You can purchase BNP-32 from Kane now anyway, so doesnt matter much.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                        • Mar 2013

Hellouser

YOU ARE MAKING HISTORY

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                          Hellouser

YOU ARE MAKING HISTORY
                          Efxaristo, filos.

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

Efxaristo, filos.
                            careful dude, not to freak you out but you'd better be sure this stuff you're getting can't have serious side effects

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                              careful dude, not to freak you out but you'd better be sure this stuff you're getting can't have serious side effects
                              Hence why I'm still doing research and havent tried it yet. I'm kind of waiting to see how others will do with it.

Comment

• Thinning87
                                • Dec 2012

Hence why I'm still doing research and havent tried it yet. I'm kind of waiting to see how others will do with it.
                                yeah - I appreciate you going forward with this as we all benefit from the results you'll experience... good luck!

Comment

Working...