• Show
Clear All
  • Rogerrabbit
    • May 2011

Any new information on this?

Comment

• inNY
      • Dec 2012

As my first post, all I have to say is... holy shit.

This sounds like potentially big news.

Comment

• Desmond84
        • Oct 2012

Hey guys, just came across this thread today and shocked about the results they are getting!

I just realised that some ppl are trying to buy this from Black market (Kane, etc) and thought I should warn you guys that Natriuretic peptides have some major side effects profiles and a few of them have lost their approval during the past few years; Omapatrilat is one of them! (You should read up on it)

They are powerful vasodilators and can cause bloating and oedema! We should definitely wait for some clinical trial results before jumping on this stuff!

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
          Hey guys, just came across this thread today and shocked about the results they are getting!

I just realised that some ppl are trying to buy this from Black market (Kane, etc) and thought I should warn you guys that Natriuretic peptides have some major side effects profiles and a few of them have lost their approval during the past few years; Omapatrilat is one of them! (You should read up on it)

They are powerful vasodilators and can cause bloating and oedema! We should definitely wait for some clinical trial results before jumping on this stuff!
          Do you think we could spike ironman with some

Comment

• Boldy
            • Jan 2013

Indeed, we should at least gather more information about these peptides.. and not just jump into this boat!.

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

bump

10blox

Comment

• EDB
                • Apr 2013

Anything new regarding this stuff? If it does what is claimed, we would get fantastic regrowth with what seems to be a lower frequency of treatment. Lets just hope it doesnt ruin foreheads like minoxidil

Comment

• MrBlonde
                  • Jul 2012

If they are the worst side effects I would still be happy. Retaining water sure beats the l1mp d1ck fin gives you.

Is there anywhere selling this product? or does anyone have a link to another forum where guys have bought this and are talking about their results/sides?

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                    If they are the worst side effects I would still be happy. Retaining water sure beats the l1mp d1ck fin gives you.

Is there anywhere selling this product? or does anyone have a link to another forum where guys have bought this and are talking about their results/sides?
                    PHG should be acquiring, testing eventually I think.

Comment

• MrBlonde
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                      PHG should be acquiring, testing eventually I think.
                      Excuse my ignorance but whats PHG? a website or username? I heard guys are buying this up already. I would be interested to track their results and experiences with the supplier.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Excuse my ignorance but whats PHG? a website or username? I heard gys are buying this up already. I would be interested to track their results and experiences with the supplier.
                        PHG is ********************, a private forum. You have to have someone vouch for you to get in. PM lilpauly or Dan26 on this forum asking about it.

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Just a quick update:

Certain people have already received BNP-32 and will be starting their regimens tonight!

Comment

• MrBlonde
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                            Just a quick update:

Certain people have already received BNP-32 and will be starting their regimens tonight!
                            Is BNP-32 the vehicle for Natriuretic Peptides? or are they the exact same thing?

The OP stated the following about Natriuretic Peptides.

It works through bone promoting pathways similar to Neosils Neosh101/PSI/PS1. We are specifically looking at BNP-32 and CNP-22 with betamethasome (SABA) as a potential treatment.
                            So those guys are missing the CNP-32 form whatever they ordered?

Where did they order, was it MPB treatments or Kane? Link plz, I want to see how expensive this stuff is.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Is BNP-32 the vehicle for Natriuretic Peptides? or are they the exact same thing?

The OP stated the following about Natriuretic Peptides.

So those guys are missing the CNP-32 form whatever they ordered?

Where did they order, was it MPB treatments or Kane? Link plz, I want to see how expensive this stuff is.
                              BNP-32 is the peptide, not the vehicle. The vehicle used in the study was a gel. The amount of BNP-32 was anywhere from 50-200 micrograms ONLY.

CNP had overall worse results than BNP-32 even when CNP included betamethasone and gentimicin (many dangerous side effects with that such as tinnitus, i wont be trying it).

Cost of BNP-32 is inexpensive, about $150 for 10mgm but the study only used it for 7-21 days at 50-200mcg twice a day with fantastic results that stayed for 1 year or longer.

10mg at 100mcg at twice a day will last you 100 applications, or 50 days if used twice a day which is far more than enough given the 7-21 day usage of BNP-32.

Comment

• MrBlonde
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                                BNP-32 is the peptide, not the vehicle. The vehicle used in the study was a gel. The amount of BNP-32 was anywhere from 50-200 micrograms ONLY.

CNP had overall worse results than BNP-32 even when CNP included betamethasone and gentimicin (many dangerous side effects with that such as tinnitus, i wont be trying it).

Cost of BNP-32 is inexpensive, about $150 for 10mgm but the study only used it for 7-21 days at 50-200mcg twice a day with fantastic results that stayed for 1 year or longer.

10mg at 100mcg at twice a day will last you 100 applications, or 50 days if used twice a day which is far more than enough given the 7-21 day usage of BNP-32.

Hellouser I can't thank you enough for that information.

From what I have seen so far I think this product is worth a punt due to its low cost and the fact that you don't need a long term commitment.

Before I'd invest I'd like to know more about possible sides and whether or not temple regrowth can be achieved.

Comment

Working...