Closed Thread
Page 65 of 187 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    O.K. first off, I would like to say that I myself have a masters in molecular and cellular bio, have published research and worked in a lab for a couple years... doing research, in many respects, similar in protocol to the stuff "follicept" is doing... IT MAKES NO SENSE that this would be a scam, not at all. Is it possible that they prematurely think they are onto a breakthrough that may end up being nothing, yes. But they admit the possibility of negative results. Once again, IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, for a reputable laboratory, one not even involved primarily in hair loss science, to come onto a forum and day after day try to manipulate people into buying some snake oil product. I can't believe this thread is 62 pages long and most of the posts have accomplished nothing, but racket back and forth about whether this will work or not. Give it a break. YOU DON'T KNOW THIS WON'T WORK. YOU DON'T KNOW THIS WILL WORK. WAIT AND SEE. As much research as y'all have done, YOU ARE NOT TRAINED SCIENTISTS. One thing I have learned working in the lab, is that in a given protocol, a single microliter off and your results may fail. You don't know specifically what their formulations are and the effect on the cells it will have.
    Spot on. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Sure, the IGF-1 part of it may have happened in "12 days" but the development of their delivery gel certainly took much longer than that.
    Indeed. 5 years. And all I said was that "some current literature indicates that we could see results in as little as 12 days." Far from a promise.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    This is not about delivery technologies. Igf1 is not enough for a decent regrowth.
    This thread is full of nonsense.
    Based on your rigorous research, scientific background, and trials you conducted?

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    Some people here like to be mr. "Know it All" and be able to say "i told you so" later when something doesn't work. Odds are in their favor because not too many things have worked lately, so they keep chanting their disapproval and doubts just so they can feel high and mighty later. C'mon we know this might not work...we get it. Just calm down and let it take it's course...time will tell.

Thank you Devon for your efforts and determination, and your politeness in sharing the knowledge. Your success will be our dream come true. Here's to hope...
    Sure thing. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    This is how I understand it.
    Bald mice treated with insulin don't grow hair.
    Bald mice treated with insulin + new vehicle grow hair.
    Will it work on humans ? We don't know.
    Why new delivery method works better than injection ? We don't know.
    Incorrect.

With insulin DID grow hair, which is where this all started. Suspected IGF-1R was responsible.
    Tried just IGF-1, worked again.
    Works on humans? We don't know.
    Delivery method- true we don't know exactly WHY, but we do know THAT it works better than injection. Working on the exact Mechanism of Action with the world expert on skin structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokles View Post
    What the heck is going on in this thread? I don't understand 70% of posts in here.. what's the point of them? Let the guys from the Prometheon Pharma do their work and all of you haters and trolls just be quiet.. if it won't work it won't work. How hard it is to understand that?

Devon, aside from scalp hair testing do also a test with photos on let's say the hair on fingers (minoxidil works great on them.. works great on my fingers too unfortunately).

Why? Some people have really big problems recognizing hair density (or any other effect on hair like increased thickness, darker color etc) of the scalp from multiple photos so they can claim if positive effects happen that "hair appears thicker because the hair is longer than before" and etc. Seen this crap happen even on long proven minoxidil.

Interesting. Thanks for the tip. We will be using software that measures follicle count/density, so it won't be left to subjective opinion. Don't worry!

wtf is that photo that is horrid.

well more donor for you i guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the tip. We will be using software that measures follicle count/density, so it won't be left to subjective opinion. Don't worry!

I think you should be testing this on persons other than company staff-persons.

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    Based on your rigorous research, scientific background, and trials you conducted?
    hahaha ! snap !