Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gutted
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C

I understand how to interpret data better than you are willing to accept. I can also tell the difference between good data and garbage data better than you are willing to accept.

over statement of the century!!
    of course "good data" to you is "fda data" right???

garbage data in -> garbage data out.

you may know how to "interptret data" as you say..but the fact is men who have ACTUALLY tried the drug are in a better position to voice their opinion on it than you.

if you had some sort of medical credentials...it would be a slightley different story...perhaps its best to put a little disclaimer in your posts saying they are your opinions.

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by gutted
      over statement of the century!!

garbage data in -> garbage data out.

you may know how to "interptret data" as you say..but the fact is men who have ACTUALLY tried the drug are in a better position to voice their opinion on it than you.

if you had some sort of medical credentials...it would be a slightley different story...perhaps its best to put a little disclaimer in your posts saying they are your opinions.
      Exactly stacy assumes she knows what's best for everyone. Assuming is mother of all blunders

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

Cool story, bro...

Just playin, very interesting actually, thanks for the input.

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

No. If you would actually bother to read what I write, you would know I am going with more than just what the FDA says. The FDA data on Finasteride isn't the only data available on the medication. The data from the fear mongers and ambulance chasers isn't the only data on Finasteride available either. Also, if you would bother to read what I write, you would know that I am also taking in experiences from males who are using this medication, both the 1mg and 5mg daily dose. But you are obviously incapable of reading anything that isn't what you want to hear. You just want to start a fight. Well, I don't want to fight. You are not worth my time. This conversation is over.

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

I am also taking in experiences from males who are using this medication, both the 1mg and 5mg daily dose.
            im pretty sure experiences are considered "garbage data" too, many variables are involved.

I have nothing against fin, ive never used it and never will but some posters need to highlight some of the problems associated with it to newbies, who know ZERO about the drug and mpb.

i feel this forum is severeley lacking in scientific interlect and really needs to be sorted out ASAP.

Comment

• Tracy C
              • Sep 2011

im pretty sure experiences are considered "garbage data" too, many variables are involved.
              These are real world experiences from real men who are using the medication. When talking about the possible side effects of any medication, you cannot get more reliable information than that which comes from the people who are actually using the medication. That's the best information you could possibly get, you simply cannot do better.

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

These are real world experiences from real men who are using the medication. When talking about the possible side effects of any medication, you cannot get more reliable information than that which comes from the people who are actually using the medication. That's the best information you could possibly get, you simply cannot do better.
                which is what i believe too...but still its considered scientifically "garbage"

anyway conversation over.

Comment

Working...