Something new?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Thats right, and they found out why said organs are harder to transplant, those organs that have a capacity for self-renewal, the liver & hair follicles for example (can both regenerate) are somehow more immunologically active -i.e. you'd need a lot of immunosuppressant’s to transplant such organs. Strange how the body works but might have something to do with the programming at the embryological/blastocyst stage - they're even speculating now that spontaneous diseases such as Parkinson’s are caused by problems in the programming during the blastocyst stage that do not materialise until 50 to 60 years later.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by chrisis
      Have you checked under the sofa?
      yes, but seriously, I can't find any picture of any amazon tribe with MPB

maybe they've been eating or around something for thousands of years that bald anglo losers haven't

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

New website up; click video on right hand side under banner.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Im sorry, but did she just say vitamins and minerals?

Lol are you shitting me?

How are they getting away with this?

They're going to perform a miracle that has alluded mankind for the best part of 3,500 years by injecting VITAMINS AND MINERALS into your scalp? And the process will be done in some dodgy beach shack in the Caribbean?

Come on people, we've been here a million times before - they're all the same.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by clandestine

http://www.biologixhair.com/

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by needhairasap
              new website up; click video on right hand side under banner.

http://www.renokin.com/
              ahahahaaaaaa that brings back memories lol

renokil and their "wnt 10a shampoo" lololol

Comment

• Conpecia
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                yes, but seriously, I can't find any picture of any amazon tribe with MPB

maybe they've been eating or around something for thousands of years that bald anglo losers haven't
                I remember reading somewhere that Asian men did not historically suffer from MPB until introducing western foods into their diets?

Comment

• Pate
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
                  I remember reading somewhere that Asian men did not historically suffer from MPB until introducing western foods into their diets?
                  It was the Japanese... they did suffer MPB, just at lower rates. Rates went up significantly post-war when western diets were introduced.

The Amazon tribes never had MPB until they interbred.

Comment

• gmonasco
                    Inactive
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Pate
                    It was the Japanese... they did suffer MPB, just at lower rates. Rates went up significantly post-war when western diets were introduced.
                    Actually, rates went up significantly post-war when life expectancy in Japan increased markedly and men stopped dying before the onset of MPB.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Pate
                      you people keep mentioning this but where is the source??? Is there an actual study about this?

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
                        Actually, rates went up significantly post-war when life expectancy in Japan increased markedly and men stopped dying before the onset of MPB.
                        Actually the argument wouldn't be about rates increase or decreasing if it was more due to life expectancy, the rate should have remained unchanged if that was the case.

Onset of symptoms and progression of MPB is more the correct thing to judge.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20305339 says that in he decade proceeding WW2 L.E. increased 13.7 years.

So unless L.E. was like 30 or 40 in Japan (it wasn't, it was late high 40's to mid 50's) the rates of 20 to 30 somethings experiencing it should have been equal unless something else shifted as well.

But if Japanese MPB is more typically onset at 50+ then yes, it makes sense we see it more. But if the onset is occuring more at the typical 20-30 then that demographic rate change is due to something else.

Comment

• gmonasco
                          Inactive
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
                          But if the onset is occuring more at the typical 20-30 then that demographic rate change is due to something else.
                          Where is the evidence that Japanese men in the 20s-30s age range are experiencing a greater incidence of hair loss?

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                            • Oct 2011

I'm not saying there is, I'm indirectly asking if there is.

You missed my point/question, or I badly worded it.

Comment

• gmonasco
                              Inactive
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
                              You missed my point/question, or I badly worded it.
                              I got your point; I'm saying that it's moot because I haven't see anyone claim, much less prove, that the incidence of MPB in Japanese males has specifically increased among the 20s-30s age group in the post-war area. All such claims just generally state that MPB was "virtually unknown" (among all males) in Japan prior to WWII.

Comment

• clandestine
                                • Aug 2011

New website is up.

Latest news:
                                Biologix Hair Science Ltd.™ Makes US$ 525,000 Payment on R&D Partnership Agreement with Beijing Institute of Technology

Comment

Working...