Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

@gutted-I always knock back my tabs with half a pint, why?

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      @gutted-I always knock back my tabs with half a pint, why?
      no reason just asking, it does increase dht as it contains precursor hormones.

how often do you drink milk? and how much? a typical bowl size everyday perhaps?

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Interesting. I did question washing my caps down with milk last year on this thread, but the general vibe was carry on. I just have the half pint at night I guess, with the caps still. Perhaps I'll use water instead!

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
          Interesting. I did question washing my caps down with milk last year on this thread, but the general vibe was carry on. I just have the half pint at night I guess, with the caps still. Perhaps I'll use water instead!
          its probably best to cut back on milk alltogether.

Comment

• AgainstThis
            • Jan 2011

I hardly ever drink milk at all. I'll get a craving maybe once every 2 months and buy a carton so I can eat Fruit Loops and pretend I'm 12 and life is simple again, but that's about it.

(All real men need is sour whiskey and broken dreams, dontcha know?)

Harrison, going off the ingredients alone, I'd be right there with you. Hell, I had lost all hope in the product and only began seeing SLIGHT benefits after a full year. I want to see if these results persist, if more regrowth occurs and if I am stable over a long control period.

So far, incredibly nonsensical as it may seem, my hair volume seems to be following the results of their highly questionable "study". This makes very little sense on paper, but ****, it's working, I don't need to understand anything else about it

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

So drink no milk not even skimmed,eat no butter all evil but the substitutes contain additives and other rubbish do not use minoxidil, only use trx2 as it regrows all your hair and yes some of the things in trx are not proven to harm you bodies? pull the other leg. hahaha

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                So drink no milk not even skimmed,eat no butter all evil but the substitutes contain additives and other rubbish do not use minoxidil, only use trx2 as it regrows all your hair and yes some of the things in trx are not proven to harm you bodies? pull the other leg. hahaha
                dairy too!

Comment

• AgainstThis
                  • Jan 2011

Hell no man.

All foods are good in moderation. Plus I highly doubt that anyone not disposed to MPB would go bald by drinking milk. At worst, it speeds up the process to our ultimate NW.

At this point,I am not recommending TRX2 to anyone. For all I know, this could be my natural hair cycling. Maybe I was supposed to be a NW3 all along and now that I'm there, it's stoped and has nothing to do with TRX2. Maybe that shit works. If, a year from now, I'm still good, then I'll hesitantly recommend it to people who had similar loss to mine when I first started it.

Lastly I never knocked minoxidil's efficacy. It's a well documented product, with it's pros and it's cons. We're all grown kids here (so grown, we are losing our hair ) and we make our choices.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

yo and milk shakes are great and a good source of nutrients so take no notice unless you have a lactose intolerence.

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

sizzling have trx2 got back to you regarding niacin?

i suppose niacin was only put in the formula to increase bloodflow.
                      inceases in pgd2 is known to have a vasodilating effect on blood vessels.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                        • Apr 2011

nothing yet.. I did some research and it looks like the increased blood flow from niacin is from prostacyclin, not pgd2 (prostglandin).

PGD2 is triggered with the niacin flush (from mast cells), but I am not sure if it is still triggered with low doses like we are on.

I have asked a couple experts, one has not gotten back to me and another said he couldnt say for sure. He did tell me that Omega-3's and quercetin could block the inflammatory effect of pgd2 though..

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                          nothing yet.. I did some research and it looks like the increased blood flow from niacin is from prostacyclin, not pgd2 (prostglandin).

PGD2 is triggered with the niacin flush (from mast cells), but I am not sure if it is still triggered with low doses like we are on.

I have asked a couple experts, one has not gotten back to me and another said he couldnt say for sure. He did tell me that Omega-3's and quercetin could block the inflammatory effect of pgd2 though..
                          i see, i dont think its something to be concerned about then.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                            • Apr 2011

Well just got a reply from the other expert (one of the researchers on the niacin/pgd2 study ) and he said he believes it still could be possible that PGD2 is released even without the flush, but said the 40mg dose most likely would not be significant.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Sizzling-how long have you been on this now? What benefits do you feel you've had so far?

Comment

• 30plus
                                • Apr 2011

So i thought it was about time for an update being that i am one of the few long termers here. I'm really pleased to see Against this is improving - i wish i could say the same for myself....

I am now around 14 months or so into this and this are still going downhill

If you read my older posts i said that this stuff had thickened up my hair a little but didnt stop the gradual recession of all of the hair on my head - in particular the hairline and crown. Even my mid secion is starting to struggle badly now. I had such high hopes for this stuff but i am now resigned to my fate. There is no doubt that my hair is a little thicker than 14 months ago but there is certainly much less of it now.

I would love to find out what trx2 have up there sleeve in the way of stronger products. Has anyone got any details? This stuff has worked a little bit. It's just not strong enough for me. I will continue to take it but currently pretty down about it all

Comment

Working...