• Jan 2011

Jesus six? I was thinking two might be enough lol

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      Jesus six? I was thinking two might be enough lol
      lol, the more the better.

Your better off building up to that dose, over time though as you may experience some detox symptoms.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Yeah I've read that you may get a mad thirst using it. Have you experienced that?

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
          Yeah I've read that you may get a mad thirst using it. Have you experienced that?
          no not really, initially i did have some slight headaches. Nothing major though.
          Its best to build up to the bigger does though.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

I'll start two per day for a couple of weeks, see how it goes.

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

Guys I'm finishing up on my 5th month hair-loss free.

The debilitating stress of hairloss has completely disappeared from my life. Regrowth is minimal -existent, but minimal- but what does it for me is that I'm not shedding anymore. I know that what I got, I get to keep, God and TRX willing. You have no idea what kind of relief that brings.

Traditionally, May was a horrible all-out shed month for me and now I get 10 maybe 15 hairs in the shower and after, vigorously combing and pulling and scrubbing at my hair.

The most absurd part of it all is that I had to take TRX2 for a full year without any clear or visible results and now it's just...right. No more hair loss. Fingers crossed for this to be true for all of you!

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                Guys I'm finishing up on my 5th month hair-loss free.

The debilitating stress of hairloss has completely disappeared from my life. Regrowth is minimal -existent, but minimal- but what does it for me is that I'm not shedding anymore. I know that what I got, I get to keep, God and TRX willing. You have no idea what kind of relief that brings.

Traditionally, May was a horrible all-out shed month for me and now I get 10 maybe 15 hairs in the shower and after, vigorously combing and pulling and scrubbing at my hair.

The most absurd part of it all is that I had to take TRX2 for a full year without any clear or visible results and now it's just...right. No more hair loss. Fingers crossed for this to be true for all of you!

how is your itch? sebum levels? you use nizoral right?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                  • Jan 2011

No itch, minimal sebum, healthy dry hair, 2% Nizoral twice a week.

I was on Nizoral before TRX2 though and on it's own, it did improve things, but did not stop the massive sheds. Now, they are no more.

(Not to confuse people: It's normal if your scalp itches and you like, scratch it. Unhealthy, persistent itching and greasy hair are indicators that you should be doing something to stabilize your scalp condition.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

has anyone used there credit or debit card for the trx 2 three month supply as i wonder if they will cancel if you want to before taking next payments?

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Yeah doke I use visa. I used it before and cancelled and to bio labs credit they cancelled as requested and no further funds were taken. I also told them I'd flagged my request to them with my bank tho

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

many thanks jcm i hope to to keep on using though as i did not give it a fair chance last time.

Comment

• 30plus
                          • Apr 2011

Had a haircut this weekend so thought I'd give an update.

I'm around 16 months in now (non stop since launch) and very little new to report. Problem areas (hairline and crown) continue to slowly decline as does my diffuse area. Hair thickness thoough on rest of hair is still a little better than pre treatment.

I emailed them re new products recently and they said they couldn't tell me due to "internal regulations." That means an absolute minimum of one year from now at best I reckon until anything new comes out.

I think the photos prove that this stuff can work - albeit unspectacularly but it still does something... Come on Whitfield bring on your stronger stuff!

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
                            Had a haircut this weekend so thought I'd give an update.

I'm around 16 months in now (non stop since launch) and very little new to report. Problem areas (hairline and crown) continue to slowly decline as does my diffuse area. Hair thickness thoough on rest of hair is still a little better than pre treatment.

I emailed them re new products recently and they said they couldn't tell me due to "internal regulations." That means an absolute minimum of one year from now at best I reckon until anything new comes out.

I think the photos prove that this stuff can work - albeit unspectacularly but it still does something... Come on Whitfield bring on your stronger stuff!

your taking it alongside propecia right?

Comment

• 30plus
                              • Apr 2011

Taking it with Dut. Have been on that 3/4 years with reasonable results

Comment

• AgainstThis
                                • Jan 2011

30plus, out of curiosity, how old are you and at what NW when you started on the TRX2? You were on Dutasteride for a couple of years previous to that, right? What did it do for your hair?

Just asking to help me understand if my good fortune is TRX2 related or my bio-clock simply going through it's paces.

Comment

Working...