Clear All
  • HMDWN
    • Nov 2015

"see this doctors video link
    http://agelessclinics.com.au/hair-regrowth/"...that seems shady as heck

Comment

• BBay
      • Jun 2013

yes it could seem that way, but Aussie's are lousy marketers, need to take a leaf out of Americans way of marketing. I can only give my personal experience, I was the "guinea pig tester" for the older guys in their late fifties with thinning hair and I will be using my home hair kit for a long time to come with the results I have.

Comment

• HMDWN
        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by BBay
        yes it could seem that way, but Aussie's are lousy marketers, need to take a leaf out of Americans way of marketing. I can only give my personal experience, I was the "guinea pig tester" for the older guys in their late fifties with thinning hair and I will be using my home hair kit for a long time to come with the results I have.
        All due respects but even in the "before" pic there is no face, nothing to reference that is remotely the same person! Seems like a 'Snake Oil' cure to me.

Comment

• elvispresley
          • Jun 2011

ok thanks guys,

today i will start minoxidil spray + dermaroller 1mm once a week. (next week i will add also the 0.25mm dermaroller 2x a week, so total 3x dermarolled x week 1mm x1 0.25mm x2)

i will use minoxidil also once a week. 24 hours after the derma rolling.

i have a question , how do you clean the dermaroller ? and how often you clean it?

thank you.

Comment

• elvispresley
            • Jun 2011

also another question,

as i said i will use minoxidil spray once a week.

so i ask you guys if there are some homemade NATURAL liquids or spray i can home make , for example

juicing onions + garlic + apple cider vinegar, that in a way or another can help regrow. so that i can use this natural cheap liquid or spray every day and MINOXIDIL just once a week

please let me know if u know thx

Comment

• MG63
              • Jan 2010

Has anyone ever tried a derma rolling followed by topical Caffeine?

Comment

• k9gatton
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by MG63
                Has anyone ever tried a derma rolling followed by topical Caffeine?
                Never tried it myself. My Minoxidil dosage is too high (thirty percent). Probably bad side effects for me if
                I tried doing that.

Comment

• Miiw
                  • Sep 2016

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven't posted anything for a while! Been busy at work!

Also I had some major shedding around week 15, I'd like to contribute that to Saw Palmetto, since I hit the 3 month mark with it, just when I started shedding.
                  After the shed, the hair seems to be more thicker and denser!

Here's photo of week 20 - the longest hair I've had in years!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Saltynuts
                    • Dec 2013

Heyas fellas. I hate to be "that guy", but there are a LOT of pages on this thread (246), might someone be able to sum up some dermarollers (size, # of needles), usage patterns, with what medications, etc. that appears to have worked? I want to try something that has appeared to work for some but just don't have the time to read through all the pages.

FYI, when the BS dermarolling study came out years ago, I hopped on the bandwagon, and was dermarolling HARD. All I ever got out of it was a bloody scalp, scalp skin that flaked off, and hair coming out with said flakes. So I want to do something less harsh. Will report results here.

Thanks!

Comment

• Saltynuts
                      • Dec 2013

Heyas fellas. I hate to be "that guy", but there are a LOT of pages on this thread (246), might someone be able to sum up some dermarollers (size, # of needles), usage patterns, with what medications, etc. that appears to have worked? I want to try something that has appeared to work for some but just don't have the time to read through all the pages.

FYI, when the BS dermarolling study came out years ago, I hopped on the bandwagon, and was dermarolling HARD. All I ever got out of it was a bloody scalp, scalp skin that flaked off, and hair coming out with said flakes. So I want to do something less harsh. Will report results here.

Thanks!

Comment

• BBay
                        • Jun 2013

I started with derma rolling too painful and inaccurate. Moved to micro pen with a doctors prescription formulas do at home once every 2-3 weeks 10-15 minutes each time.

Comment

• wannamyhairback
                          • Aug 2016

6. September 2013: Added 1.5mm roller, added Keto Shampoo 2 x week away from rolling, added supplement Zinc 18mg, Vit A 10 000iu, Vit B6 20mg .

You do not wash your head with Keto in the same day you roll? why not?

Comment

• sch89
                            • Jun 2011

What's the best method of cleaning and disinfecting? A roller seems like an awkward thing to clean.

Comment

• niceman2007
                              • Jan 2017

Hello every body,,and thanx for every one participated this post and shared his experience and experiment here.
                              Special thanx to prettyfly83 the challenger and persistent man,and muii and vic ,
                              I nearly read all the 247 pages carefully not to miss any thing,and im will share my experience with you and i am sure that it will benifit you if you applied it beside dermaroller and menox,i will tell you every thing about what i did and the results and i will add derma roller to my rigeme and put the results Consecutively.i started my special rigeme 2 monthes ago by using plenty oil mixture and i got good results so i will use derma roller and continue with you soon,wait me, thanx

Comment

• cardib
                                • Jan 2016

alcohol and flame

Comment

Working...