Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hicks
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Iv been doing this last week I ditched regaine foam night started lipogaine instead, does it work?
    Not sure, I think it's one of those things you'll notice once you stop. I like to think liquid is better but it makes my hair feel like crap so it comes down to quality oflife style.

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
      well in the studies by cosmo no sides where reported, people have reported irregualr heart beats with cb, ru and minox. in fact minox landed jonson123 in the hospital. minox at large makes my eyes black,
      That went away when you discontinued minox use, correct?

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        That went away when you discontinued minox use, correct?
        I got very bad circles with ******* by dr parks! It was awful I wax dizzy as well. 5% was ok , I'm trying dr klieins product now

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by hellouser
          That is offensive as well as a lie. All the articles and publications I've posted throughout this thread have supported wounding induced hair growth.

As a whole, our job is to look into it more and see how we can use the studies to our advantage, rather than have one individual slam the entire project.
          Theres nothing offensive about babyjohns remark we are free to make our own mind up and as i have said dermarolling has been with us a long time you did not invent it as i have been using for two years and posted on other sites about it as said it may help but its no cure for mpb.

Comment

• gainspotter
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by doke
            Theres nothing offensive about babyjohns remark we are free to make our own mind up and as i have said dermarolling has been with us a long time you did not invent it as i have been using for two years and posted on other sites about it as said it may help but its no cure for mpb.
            So because someone has tried this and it hasn't worked, eventhough the study hasn't been around for 2 years probably, we should all pack in and give up. This thread is starting to get stupid.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

show me proof of anyone who has regrown any hair with dermaroller i as keep saying not to use or try it as it may help when using minoxidil but the wounding of the scalp is a different game and we are not sure how to yet do this without causing danger to ourselves ie: infection although i use copper peptides with scalp roller as said for over two years now but we know they use it on skin for a very long time.
              The scalp wounding thing sounds interesting as there was the old isra piliel on burns on scalp and the topical culture medium piliel which regrew hair back on the burn sites.

Comment

• walrus
                • Feb 2012

show me proof of anyone who has regrown any hair with dermaroller
                Have you even read this thread, or are you coming here with preconceptions?

we are not sure how to yet do this without causing danger to ourselves ie: infection
                Disinfecting an object between use isn't exactly difficult. It's not like people are sharing dermarollers.

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

By the way the piliel trials were a gel culture which when applied to burn wounds on scalp in two weeks they were amazed that not only had they healed but where they thought no hair would regrow it was regrowing so many of us were excited and wanted to get hold of this gel but it never happened until Dr Ella lindenbaum had talks with a company osmotics and they produced topical fns and many found it was not the original trial product that had insulin growth factors in a medium culture gel.
                  I think to mass produce this may have been the problem plus the medical fda may not have approved it but the dr still says it will work but i was wondering about trying fns with dermaroller as the wounding maybe the say damage that burns did to the scalp and then apply the fns.
                  There is an interview at hairlosshelp with dr lindenbaum about piliel and also some pics if you search for Dr Ella Lindenbaum and topical piliel for hair loss its quite interesting.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by walrus
                    Have you even read this thread, or are you coming here with preconceptions?

Disinfecting an object between use isn't exactly difficult. It's not like people are sharing dermarollers.
                    Hi Walrus as i say i have and still use dermaroller and find it does help but its finding the right product to use with it and as said in my post about piliel it maybe good to try that with the derma or even copper peptides as they help with wound healing and hair loss.

Comment

• the_dude78
                      • May 2011

show me proof of anyone who has regrown any hair with dermaroller i as keep saying not to use or try it as it may help when using minoxidil but the wounding of the scalp is a different game and we are not sure how to yet do this without causing danger to ourselves ie: infection although i use copper peptides with scalp roller as said for over two years now but we know they use it on skin for a very long time.
                      The scalp wounding thing sounds interesting as there was the old isra piliel on burns on scalp and the topical culture medium piliel which regrew hair back on the burn sites.
                      doke, people have been using the dermaroller all over the body for years.It's not difficult to avoid infections, and I've never heard of anyone getting an infection or done harm to themselves.

EDIT: And could we just let this experiment run for at least 12 weeks before we shoot it down. People have been using the dermaroller for baldness before, yes, but never the way it was done in the study.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

hey dude yes i know i get pimples anyway sometimes on scalp without dermaroller it must be acne and i always disinfect my roller with dettol infact you can wash your hair with dettol for dandruff as long as you dilute it.

Comment

• vanityhair
                          • Aug 2013

Will a "Surgical Spirit" (from Boots, UK) containing Ethanol and Methanol be sufficient for sterilizing the Dermaroller?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                            well in the studies by cosmo no sides where reported, people have reported irregualr heart beats with cb, ru and minox. in fact minox landed jonson123 in the hospital. minox at large makes my eyes black,
                            minox gave me dark circles too... and water retention in the face.

Probably heart issues too, but wasn't looking out for them at that time.

Gho gave me some minox after the treatment, and it actually worked pretty good. Whatever formula he gave me kinda smelt good too. It was in a HASCI bottle, so I think he may whip it up himself.

Comment

• Conpecia
                              • Sep 2011

doke please see prettyfly's results in this very thread, showing significant regrowth over i believe 2 or 3 months with the roller and minox.

Comment

• Dan26
                                • Jul 2012

My friend is reporting results with minox/dermarolling. He is not on this forum though, and he had used minox in the past and was a good responder. Interesting to see if his results will be even better this time around (1 month in so far)

Comment

Working...