Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aik82
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by SebaURU
    They say "I now have a good feeling about this product insofar as it could be something at least as good as Minoxidil"
    and Minoxidil sucks. Is useless
    That was last year..

Comment

• SebaURU
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Aik82
      That was last year..
      And what is the results nowadays?

Comment

• BoSox
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Aik82
        I have been on propecia since december, I think it has stopped the loss. I am hoping for more density regrowth. I started late and lost my temples I think. Minor sides.
        Did you get regrowth Bosox?
        I got on fin early in my hair loss, can't say for sure I got regrowth, just slowed down the process tremendously.

Comment

• Spaniards
          • Mar 2015

Hi! I would like you to know that an Italian guy is selling a "replica" of the lotion, telling you this because I have already bought it and I´m not the only one... At least 10 or 15 people from a Spanish forum, as well as Italian people have also bought it and we are waiting for it.

It seems it will take at least two weeks to be ready, but as soon as I get it I´m going try it!

Comment

• Aik82
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Spaniards
            Hi! I would like you to know that an Italian guy is selling a "replica" of the lotion, telling you this because I have already bought it and I´m not the only one... At least 10 or 15 people from a Spanish forum, as well as Italian people have also bought it and we are waiting for it.

It seems it will take at least two weeks to be ready, but as soon as I get it I´m going try it!
            Nice, Spaniards! Could you update us regularly if you see any results?

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
              • Mar 2016

about DGLA and evening primrose oil

Hi Spaniards, tahnk you. Can you tell us where to get it, and if you're sure that it's safe? Do you already have results ?

By doing research (well i am a novel person I don't really get chimistry and all but) on DGLA, i found this OOOooold study, mentionning explaining the process of DGLA, and mentionneng that evening primrose oil combined with fish oil showed results on balding men.

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
                • Mar 2016

Here is the Giovanni Brotzu study :

Phospholipid liposomes comprising at least one polyunsaturated fatty acid selected in the group consisting of dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid (DGLA), linoleic acid, gamma-linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, docosatetraenoic acid, a plant estrogen selected from equol, genistein, daidzein, glycitein; a compound able to increase cation capacity of the liposome selected from essential amino acids, carnitine and derivatives thereof; a stabilizer selected from cholesterol, cholesterol sulphate and stearylamine, for use in the treatment of alopecia, baldness, hair loss, and related pharmaceutical compositions containing them as active ingredients in association with suitable excipients and/or diluents.

Comment

• SebaURU
                  • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Pasbrillantebrunette
                  Here is the Giovanni Brotzu study :

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en
                  But is this for androgenetic alopecia o areata?

Comment

• knotenbob
                    • Jul 2016

Hey man, thanks for sharing this info! Could you tell us how you contacted that guy? I'm in Itally myself in a couple of days .. maybe I could pay him a visit (or at least order some of his stuff too)

Comment

• SebaURU
                      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by knotenbob
                      Hey man, thanks for sharing this info! Could you tell us how you contacted that guy? I'm in Itally myself in a couple of days .. maybe I could pay him a visit (or at least order some of his stuff too)
                      Mmmm...there's no much information in internet. If you get this product and have luck. Tell us!

Comment

• cardib
                        • Jan 2016

this is just like the turkish product kelopsia, its all hype and never being released.

Comment

• kuba197
                          • Jan 2016

Why?

Comment

• karxxx
                            • Mar 2014

kelıpecia

Originally posted by kuba197
                            Why?

the ministry will be approved
                            now examining
                            kelopecia

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
                              • Mar 2016

On other forums they seem to think that it could be equal or better than minox. To me, it could be one more thing we can add to help ourselves. I'm steel trying to understand if I can mix Premixed RU with Minox, since I can't put things on my head in the morning (girl).
                              I ve been trying to avoid hormonal treatments (cyproterone acetate), since it could leed to a deep thrombose and favorises breath cancer... I think it's much less dangerous ti put various things on your head (RU + Minox + Brotzu + ...) than take cyproterone acetate.

Comment

• BoSox
                                • Jun 2010

“The lotion works very well when it begins to manifest alopecia, in people under the age of 30 will have good results with total stop of the fall and re-growth of hair and miniaturized hairs or even vellus / invisible resume a normal appearance. Logically, the treatment starts to give clear results after about 30 days and must be prolonged for many months.“

- Dr Brotzu

I'll be 32 in September... damnit

Comment

Working...