Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnMPB
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Herbaliser
    Sayian please look at my earlier posts, for crying out loud how to apply or drink nutrients.

And for JohnMPB and others, you bare just puppets to the industry, and swallowing everything since they made you think itīs a cure.
    Can i use the word idiots one more time, and maybe you should reflect how this page works for gaining (on the right side)
    Herbaliser,
    The one, the only....all it took was one man to solve male pattern baldness. You are truly a legend. All those scientists spending billions of dollars and countless hours are nothing next to u. Only if they knew juicing and drinking oils was the real cure....what a shame. I am honored you mentioned me in your post.

Your English is perfect. You must also be a literary professor at an Ivy league school on your spare time when not coming up with cures for mpb.

Comment

• Herbaliser
      • Apr 2015

There is no cure, and never will be one.
      My simple treatment is to use pumpkin seed oil on my scalp for moisturizing, and then extract the coriander, rosemary from my juicer and applying it directly.
      Itīs all about getting the nutrients directly before it oxides-es (enzymes).

Comment

• Jedgreen
        • Apr 2015

No one is an idiot for talking about natural treatment and no one is an idiot for talking genetics. We all know everyone is different. And if your genetic is making you VERY sensitive to DHT, then just being healthy can't work for you. BUT if your genetic is making you just a bit sensitive to DHT, THEN maybe having a bad health is the last drop that can make you grow a MPB. In this case things like stopping smoking, eating healthy and following a natural hair treatment can work.
        It can't work for everyone but it worths a try. In my opinion, one should always start by trying to have a perfect health to see how things go before trying to add anything like natural treatments, then keto, then, minox, then fin, then try to shave head then surgery.
        I am conviced that some people can stop MBP by just being healthy. Who? People who don't have a healthy life style and whose genetic is balancing on the wrong side.

Comment

• Soonbald
          • Apr 2015

well...im the only one in my family that bald this fast and this Young...I was a NW2 at age 23..now im way worse than Before at age 28.. I never smoke never drink never eat candy or bad stuff just normal healthy food chicken vegtables rice drink only water "for years"..sure I never really exercised "im still very skinny" but I just started...and also started juicing thanks to herabliser I actually got my new juicer today the optimum 500 and its FUN to use.. but im losing more hair than ever now 50+hairs in the shower.. I wont give up just yet..but the odds are not looking good..if I go bald then I go bald thats Life..not everybody can be lucky in Life and be happy..some uf us needs to be miserable or there wouldnt be any suicidal people in this world

Comment

• nainamarmmklinik
            • Feb 2016

Indian Gooseberry -

For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.

The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.

1.Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
            2.Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
            3.Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.

Comment

• BaldingEagle
              • Oct 2015

Again for the millionth time, your natural healthy path determined by your genetic markers is to lose hair.

The only way to put any real dent into a genetic mandate is with powerful drugs that will probably have some side effect on you.

You don't have to take them if it's not worth it to you, but stop being complete Neanderthals thinking any natural treatment is even close to strong enough to overpower gene markers.

This is speaking as someone with a masters in molecular biology, not some conspiracy theorist touting a secret home remedy for a problem that's been around as long as humans and apparently nobody noticed a natural cure except him.

You would think anyone believing this are on far stronger drugs than Propecia to be that ****ing stupid.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by nainamarmmklinik
                Indian Gooseberry -

For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.

The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.

1.Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
                2.Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
                3.Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
                4. Smell like crap and stain your bed

Comment

• Soonbald
                  • Apr 2015

this guy needs to chill with the "enzymes" you cant mix pumpkin seed oil with "juice" taken from a juicer and apply it on the scalp believing it will penetrate the skin/folicles and "feed" the hairs, OIL and JUICE do NOT mix together...this is not possible at all.. herbaliser sorry but you are truely delusional and you are trolling us all with fake pics and results...you must be or you are a nuthead for sure..

Comment

• JohnMPB
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soonbald
                    this guy needs to chill with the "enzymes" you cant mix pumpkin seed oil with "juice" taken from a juicer and apply it on the scalp believing it will penetrate the skin/folicles and "feed" the hairs, OIL and JUICE do NOT mix together...this is not possible at all.. herbaliser sorry but you are truely delusional and you are trolling us all with fake pics and results...you must be or you are a nuthead for sure..
                    Lol there's pics in this thread? Can you tell me what page?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                      • Jun 2013

Pages 2,4 and 7 have some good ones.

Comment

• Soonbald
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by JohnMPB
                        Lol there's pics in this thread? Can you tell me what page?
                        go to page 39...you can clearly see new vellus baby hairs growing...hmmm.. but his Health improved after juicing and he said himself that juicing DID help his hair..but then when he added topical oils with coriander then his hair grew much faster and better.. one guy tried his regimen and it did "not" work for him..all you can do is try if you are desperate enough that is

Comment

• Alk
                          • Apr 2016

good info, thanks

Comment

• JohnMPB
                            • Nov 2009

In all seriousness, if it's working for him (and it looks like it is) then herby should continue. My guess would be he has/had a scalp issue that his topical addresses in one way or another. He's also spent quite a bit of time documenting everything here for others benefit.- which is much appreciated.

However, for herby to keep slamming people who want to use fda approved treatments is uncalled for. Most people have mpb and want to try the most proven and scientifically backed medicines that increase their chances of success.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by JohnMPB
                              In all seriousness, if it's working for him (and it looks like it is) then herby should continue. My guess would be he has/had a scalp issue that his topical addresses in one way or another. He's also spent quite a bit of time documenting everything here for others benefit.- which is much appreciated.

However, for herby to keep slamming people who want to use fda approved treatments is uncalled for. Most people have mpb and want to try the most proven and scientifically backed medicines that increase their chances of success.
                              What iīm tired of is that FDA docent approve natural resources, as treatments and they really should take away the F.
                              Itīs about money and thatīs it, so itīs gold for the companies when they get their approval, since people believe itīs safe when itīs FDA approved.

Itīs scary since we are so weak to make our own conclusions, and the industry takes care of us.
                              They are puppets.

Comment

• Vic
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                                What iīm tired of is that FDA docent approve natural resources, as treatments and they really should take away the F.
                                Itīs about money and thatīs it, so itīs gold for the companies when they get their approval, since people believe itīs safe when itīs FDA approved.

Itīs scary since we are so weak to make our own conclusions, and the industry takes care of us.
                                They are puppets.
                                Anyone who's done their own research on the FDA knows this statement to be 100% FACT!
                                The FDA is an arm of BIG Pharma.
                                CEO's of Pharma corps somehow get elected to lead FDA research on their Pharma Corp drugs.
                                Take the time and do a simple Google search on the matter.

Comment

Working...