X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMS
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nofintowin
    lol kind of sounds like you're wrapped up in your own circular monologue
    Did like a bunch of posts get deleted or did you just have a conversation with yourself robodoc?

Would be interested if you could go into more detail regarding how you Prostemics shorted you as I find that very discontenting if true.

@nofin - how's the hair? Anything to report? I'm going to be 3 weeks after my first injections on July 9th, then I'll be going for my second set. Obviously still to early to tell if it's working for me.

Comment

• robodoc
      • Aug 2009

To clarify your comments, you should have received "2 units" or boxes for $500 US. Each box has 6 vials. One vial to be used every 3-4 weeks. Prostemics claimed to me after 2 units (12 vials) that is all you need to grow your hair back. Bold commentary that I have not seen backed up at this point. Point person at Prostemics is Heavin Kwon fyi. She also said to me Prostemics would not sell this product to any personal users from here on out. Really? I don't think they know how they want to market this product. If $500 would regrow your hair that would be a bargain obviously. If such a good product then why so inexpensive? We would all gladly pay more than $500 to get a full head of hair so is Prostemics another hope and prayer trying to beef up the bottom line? Hope not.

Comment

• nofintowin
        • Apr 2015

Not sure what robodoc's referring to. For $500, you get one box with 12 vials, 6 for the solution and 6 for the powder, which both need to be mixed. So this lasts you 6 sessions. This is what I was told and this is what I received.

LMS, regarding the AAPE, not sure I see anything yet. I went in for my fourth session today (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner....It's only been three months so not sure what to take of this.

Comment

• LMS
          • Dec 2012

LMS, regarding the AAPE, not sure I see anything yet. I went in for my fourth session today (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner....It's only been three months so not sure what to take of this.
          Ahh, well have you looked at some of the pictures posted in various journals/trials? For some people it seems like they got worse before they got better (one patient especially comes to mind, I'll find it and post it when I'm not on my cell).

Comment

• Hicks
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by LMS
            Did like a bunch of posts get deleted or did you just have a conversation with yourself robodoc?
            Not a clue what just happened. Who needs hair. Lets be in my own world. Better than being bald. How do you take this drug?

Comment

• lmg7
              • Oct 2014

nofintowin anything new?

Comment

• robodoc
                • Aug 2009

something working?

Started AAPE 10 weeks ago. So far hair fallout has become minimal 5-6 hairs that I notice after a shower vs 15-16. That is a reduction take it as you will.

Will continue AAPE for total of six months. Within the last 9 weeks I also added VPA.

My: fin 0.25mg daily, minox foam 5% topically twice a day,caffeine twice a day,VPA nightly,AAPE,Nizoral Shampoo once a week.

Concentrations, ie, caffeine 0.25% vs 0.17% believe in study, VPA per study more or less. I put 3 capsules (750MG) in 4ml Minox 5%.

Too early to get optimistic. I will give it a year.

Comment

• BudskiiHD
                  • May 2013

Not sure what robodoc's referring to. For $500, you get one box with 12 vials, 6 for the solution and 6 for the powder, which both need to be mixed. So this lasts you 6 sessions. This is what I was told and this is what I received.

Hey I need to contact you

Do you have an email I can contact you on?

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by robodoc
                    Started AAPE 10 weeks ago. So far hair fallout has become minimal 5-6 hairs that I notice after a shower vs 15-16. That is a reduction take it as you will.

Will continue AAPE for total of six months. Within the last 9 weeks I also added VPA.
                    How do you apply AAPE?

Comment

• nofintowin
                      • Apr 2015

@BudskiiHD what is this regarding? Just curious..

Regarding my progress - Not sure I see anything significantly measurable yet. I've done four sessions so far over 3.5 months (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner slowly....It's only been 3.5 months so not sure what to take of this and still too premature for me to form an opinion.

I'm not on anything else - no fin, no minox, no nizoral, etc.

Comment

• robodoc
                        • Aug 2009

Very good question. I initially intended to do it myself with the new BD LoDose syringe, 31g, 15/64" 3/10ml because it seemed perfect for intradermal use. I did try it myself but very laborious so now have wife trained to do. Sex for sticks, lol.

I will tell you after sticking your head 60-70 times, it hurts. I will be spraying some Lidocaine 1% or some OTC form on my head next time. I don't believe, I can't see lidocaine interacting negatively with the AAPE. I recommend something topical because after all those sticks basically you wake up every nerve ending in your scalp. I will finish this treatment out no matter if I have pop a Norco too. I have to see it thru but some might not.

Comment

• robodoc
                          • Aug 2009

I started AAPE back in May hoping for something. I have seen no remarkable results. I believe it will turn out to be another useless product that will make Prostem in Korea a few bucks but I don't believe this is a breakthru product or even effective. Again, I will use up my $1,000 investment but I think I won't waste anymore on these hyped up treatments based on more theory than results. Just another angle on snake oil?

Comment

• LMS
                            • Dec 2012

Any update from anyone? I'm going to be doing my sixth and last injection in two days. No results to speak of.

Comment

• nofintowin
                              • Apr 2015

I've pretty much given up on this, did 5 sessions and no results. It's been 5-6 months already since the first session

Comment

• robodoc
                                • Aug 2009

AAPE fails

I've pretty much given up on this, did 5 sessions and no results. It's been 5-6 months already since the first session
                                While I found a "flu vaccine syringe" that I can fill with AAPE for intradermal injections I have seen absolutely nothing in terms of results. By that I have not had slower loss of hair or any new growth. Absolutely no signs of improvement, zero.

I have used it every 3 weeks since April 2015 as recommended. I believe it is useless. Since there was only ONE study that I can remember, it would be easy to manipulate the results. Yes, cynical, studies have been created to have the desired results in many areas of medicine...

Save your money. AAPE is a bogus product in my opinion. Wait for the real deal, the slam dunk because everything else is a money grab.

Comment

Working...